It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by UtahRosebud
Ok... just found this information in another thread here on ATS.

Strange lights in the sky over Utah County DURING THE LOCKDOWN AT DUGWAY!!!

Here is the thread:

ATS Thread

And here is the direct link to the story from the local news station here in Utah that covered it:

[url=http://www.abc4.com/content/news/slc/story/Strange-lights-appear-in-the-sky-above-Utah-County/Wo5f7K0sTEi6_tM5q_-hxg.cspx]Strange Lights In Sky[/url

I might need to step away from the computer for a few minutes and try and breathe! LOL

not a very good idea to submit homemade videos of the event to a news station. would be better to just put it up on the internet so everyone can see it, before it gets confiscated and filed away. we have enough video experts on ats, who could examine it.
edit on 28-1-2011 by undo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Seriously... what's going on?!?!?!

Hmm the Zombie Virus is out and the walking Dead will be upon us in a few Weeks.

No , seriously i remember this facility from the UFO Hunters show...they even have a press agent as opposed to the Groom Lake base which still doesn't exist. I think these lockdowns are not so uncommon even because of minor incidents, so don't get your hopes up too high.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

That OP in the other thread seems to have
connections with the hacker group
"Anonymous".

Anonymous has loose ties with wikileaks
and without me even saying it, most of us
already know who is funding and directing
wikileaks.

Hmmm...very interesting indeed. I'm a bit behind again (I knew I shouldn't have slept LOL) so I'm going to try to get caught up again....seems like there are some other threads that need to be looked into...the low flying plane, and the lights over Utah....and mysterious packages....man, how is it possible to get behind so quickly?

*Putting on my Columbo raincoat and getting back to the investigation.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by boondock-saint

I posted this in the laughner thread I chased him back to "anonymous" but it was quickly dismissed.
I have a feeling your on to something there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

post #8

he referanced this video on Earh Empires
www.youtube.com...

which is tied to bob dobbs and anonymous.....

edit on 28-1-2011 by rushunt because: links

Good catch. I remember watching that video when you first posted it, but somehow missed the anonymous connection. How are they connected? Can you elaborate briefly. I'd check it out myself but I'm trying to catch up again....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kismetphayze

I know how you feel
I read through the entire like 55 pages of the other thread before passing out...catching up here now...let's just hope what was said about the underground homegrown terrorist cell supposing to have these WMD are not true...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahimsa
reply to post by Advantage

The reasons you gave for the change in this site are mine as well.

Most of my family was or is military and the military bashing that goes on here makes me nuts at times. I don't think our military or government should be allowed 100% free rein, but sometimes it is necessary for them to keep some secrets, even with whatever happened today.

--------------------
I don't even know if you'll even read through the entire thread, but if you do, please know that I understand your frustration. I think the military should be for the most part, transparent and accountable to "We the People", but do agree certain things are necessary to be kept secret.
I myself have bashed the military on occasion without being fully clear. I would like to clarify that here: I am against war, unless the USA is actually ATTACKED by a country. I am against undeclared wars--I would like to see the Constitution followed. I think most military, and I come from a long line of military veterans, are decent, Patriotic people. I do also believe, that there is a small, yet very powerful rogue faction in the military--it is this faction and their didoes that I oppose.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Yes, let's hope it's not true.....Odd about the EPA aircraft over Ft. Worth though...Let's just say that I'm glad I'm not in Texas right now.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kismetphayze

Yes, let's hope it's not true.....Odd about the EPA aircraft over Ft. Worth though...Let's just say that I'm glad I'm not in Texas right now.

Well, I am, and I'm not too far from Arlington where the superbowl is going to be...so I'm keeping my eyes open and if anything goes down I'll be sure to post information here

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Whoa...I just noticed this..."Utah Army base goes into lock-down as UFO’s are reported over nearby town"

Apparently there was another thread about this. Military witnesses etc...
Article

ATS Thread Link

Now THIS may actually constitute a reason for a cover-up. As I stated earlier I have been to DPG many times and was stationed there for a ...decent amount of time .... to demo some new....um...gear. This story above is pretty interesting being that there WERE reports made to authorities. I know for a fact that prototype aircraft ARE occasionally at DPG for testing, demo, and training. Things no-one has seen before. But I have not seen anything like this personally at DPG but I can confirm seeing something like this at another well known test sight.

This makes the story so much more interesting. At least to me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Hey, I'm from Dallas also. What the heck is going on over there?
I know there is a lot of weird history with Carswell AFB there in Ft Worth. Even referenced in the MJ-12/Roswell docs.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Nicely! Well, I was actually born at Carswell AFB
my father was in the air force stationed there. As far as I know, the latest was a package near the stadium that they investigated and found it to be just trash. They have many streets already closed here in Ft. Worth and in Arlington where you need a permit to even get near the area where the stadium is. And there hasn't been too much more air traffic than normal, but i'm sure that will change as we get closer to the date of the event.

Sorry for going off-topic...if I see anything that might connect to the events from Dugway I'll be sure to post as well, we should make another topic about superbowl area updates or something
peace...

edit on 28-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: syntax

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
weirdly enough i had seen this topic on ATS, then saw it on Twitter.
when i tried to retweet ATS' tweet on the thread it didnt work, tried another 5 times, no dice. then posted a regular tweet, absolutely fine.
edit on 28-1-2011 by fraggdya because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fraggdya

I must say...
If you read your post out loud it sounds really funny with all the tweet stuff !!
Who named these little texts tweets anyway. They definitely have a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i know! lol
not my fault though, blame twitter
my point is that i think it was censored.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Well, I am, and I'm not too far from Arlington where the superbowl is going to be...so I'm keeping my eyes open and if anything goes down I'll be sure to post information here

Yikes! I didn't realize that. As you said, keep your eyes open and stay safe....and of course share any developments if there are any and you are able to.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Whoa...I just noticed this..."Utah Army base goes into lock-down as UFO’s are reported over nearby town"

Apparently there was another thread about this. Military witnesses etc...
Article

ATS Thread Link

Now THIS may actually constitute a reason for a cover-up.

I saw this, but I haven't had any time to actually look into it. Have you? It sounds like it could potentially be an interesting angle to follow. This UFO doesn't have anything to do with what Sorcha Faals is reporting does it? I heard he has something going around about it, but I don't trust anything from Sorcha Faals......However, if I understand things correctly, this UFO sighting is a completely seperate issue.

Any new info on it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
see my posts here www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I think it comes from the saying...A little bird told me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Egyptian Revolution anyone?????

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

He mentioned that NORMALLY, the Superbowl would be THIS weekend. But they extended it a week to "push the hype and gain more attention."

Ummmmmmmmmm... the Superbowl is something that DOES NOT need more hype. It is the biggest sporting event in our country!!!!!!!!

just FYI,
some of the agents that are supposedly missing
have an expiration date outside it's incubation state.
So they will expire if not used or stored properly.

Pushing the SB forward a week may eliminate
some of it's lethal capability.
Agents have an expiration date
just like a loaf of bread ???
that is, outside it's controlled
environment.

For specifics on each agent,
u will have to do some research.

Not to mention that it gives authorities
an extra week to locate the agents.

edit on 1/28/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

new topics