It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
In my small opinion the gabrielle giffords, animal die offs, high frequency hums, dept of defense dude dead, testing of new defense systems in FL, this story, and wikileaks will ALL tie together like some cosmicnaut/ kosmic knot

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i know someone who is stationed there, the news reports are right.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by 0010110011101
29 pages and I'm still no-where nearer to knowing what's going on...........

Well, for what it is worth, the media has stated that "later today" explanations will be given to the public.

So, we must wait.

Unless you fancy more running off and trusting tweets from random strangers like "some of us here".

MM
edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Mr Mask, that tweet and all the people who tracked that ashley girl down did an outstanding job, but you all I see from you is brag brag brag to baaa baaa baaa like a sheep, i see that you are type a guy who believes in "official" explanations, ok so fireworks made 3000 birds' heart explode and liquify ok i get you...peace

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Reminds me of the beginning of a Zombie movie.

1. Could be that someone got some nasty bio-weapon on them
2. Could be the crew there read alternative news sites like Infowars.com and are being arrested for it.
3. Could be that someone there was going to release info on a government false flag bio-weapon attack on USA citizens and the shot him dead and are cleaning it up, by threatening witnesses.

But see how it is, they base commander makes such a nice excuse...
1.Dugway Proving Ground Commander Col. William E. King, IV, said food and beverages were being brought in. (Ahh, how nice) "No one is in immediate danger but these steps are required." (Hmm)

2. Spokeswoman Paula Thomas said "it is part of an ongoing security operation," (There is a tattle tale. We are going to arrest anyone who is a patriot to this country & wants to restore the Constitution).

I think it is zombies myself.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre

I guess this is at least additional confirmation that Ashley Pallotta works for the US Army.

Then she is about to be in big trouble... especially if she is a civ worker and especially if she is hoaxing.
Civilian workers get a mil email addy and if she is posting from work.. which should have been blocked unless she is an a low level position.. she will get hammered. All mil traffic is under surveillance on mil computers. One misconception here is that civilians arent handed the keys to the car in certain positions. As in Civs can hold secret and top secret clearances. The thing with this is that the security measures are more stringent the higher clearance you have and the higher clearance of the material you work with. IMO unless their security folks are about to get fired, if she is tweeting from work.. she is very low level and about to get slapped. That could indicate why she or someone removed her tweets.

Had to add that Im assuming she tweeted from the base on lockdown. For all we know the fool was tweeting BS from her home computer...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

Wont you please move to another thread, you are starting to annoy me with your "i kno everything about Army" "she's a fraud, she cant tweet from there or here", just go to a different post, jesus

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Awesome

can you add Denis Nerdy in it please.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

Zorgon - I am a military type and I am also "We The People" too - I am still part of the human collective and I worry about chem and bio hazards on a personal level that you will never understand. I do not think this is chicken little at all - as a matter of fact I understand that a lockdown of this nature for so long was not just a missing tool incident or situtation normal.

Military types are also concerned. We are vast in number and diverse. Some even vote for democrats! We are all colors, and a lot of shapes despite physical fitness requirements. We are straight and we are gay. We worship or don't worship a variety of Gods and dieties. We are high school drop outs and Ivy League educated. We are all these things, and we have families that live in the world too. Nobody to include 99% of the troops enjoy War. We serve for a variety of reasons, and are far from a brain washed subculture. Don't be so ugly.

"TheBirdisDone reply to Zorgon"

Dramatic post. Starred.

Wish there were more of you "types" to post here to clear the fog. Most people, me included, don't trust the zombie military mind set - kidding. Okay - I wont be "ugly" too. Thanks for sharing.

No offense Mr. Zorgon. You're classic too.
edit on 27-1-2011 by headb because: added quote

edit on 27-1-2011 by headb because: cleaning up

edit on 27-1-2011 by headb because: yes

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

I will state only once, Imagine a facility that test biologicals say, Dilberts Proving Grounds and Crab Shack. Say they are working on a biological agent that only effect a certain type of person, like someone with, lets say Rh positive type blood. Now suppose during and end of shift security check of a copy machine tape reveilled that some copies of hand written notes on this project were made. Then they check the key pad code to find that the person who might have done this wasn't here today. Maybe sickday or vacation, something legit and verified. Then upon further checking "something" was also unaccounted for in a lab, maybe or maybe not related to the project. I wonder what the protocol is for an very unrealistict situation like that.

Think,
Honeydick

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

lol Love that guy! I just might have to add a scientific character in there based upon his particular mannerisms...thanks for the input!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Al E. Inn
reply to post by AutOmatIc

www.reuters.com...

No worries just a little misplaced nerve gas - rest easy.

Well seems now Reuters has it
I guess they must be using ATS as a source

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hell has it occured to anyone the helilift was the victim of the agent?Vx?
Maybe they just SAID pregnant lady, because the hideously deformed corpse was all lumpy and swollen or something...
It sure makes the head go back to autopilot, when you just say, oh some pregnat lady had paains and they flew her out just in case....ho hum, thats just too too mundane....
cover story im sensing, specially if the other part is confitmed.
Any body turning up missing on facebook?
Like please check in or whatever from that area?
maybe there is more to dig......

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I don't really know a whole lot about the Zombie stuff but, after reading all 40+ pages and seeing sooooo many references to Zombie related, apocalyptic, doomsday scenarios....your post cracked me up!!!

I'm also very tired so...it could also be that

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hell has it occured to anyone the helilift was the victim of the agent?Vx?

I doubt they would let a contaminated body out..
They would contain it there and dispose of it...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagesticEsoteric
I don't really know a whole lot about the Zombie stuff but, after reading all 40+ pages and seeing sooooo many references to Zombie related, apocalyptic, doomsday scenarios....your post cracked me up!!!

Speaking of Chicken Little...

The Sky IS Falling... well some of it

Green/Yellow Goo Falls from skies
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Ok I'm 36 pages into this thing and can't wait any longer.

First of all, some of you have done some fantastic research and investigative work here, very well done bravo I have reflected this by starring your posts.

Additionally, one of you has "peaked" my interest in you in a big way and I will be watching your posts much more carefully from now on, I'll let you ponder that awhile.

Perhaps the best thing about this thread is that I first saw the official base release about the missing VX vial before I began to read the thread so watching the evolution of this here was quite fascinating. Seeing the tide turn at 10:51am knowing it would was priceless and it really showed how quickly some will discard information at face value only to see their error of judgement in the end.

I have often harped on just how important it is that we research "all" claims and not allow ourselves to be victims of "the boy who cried wolf" and miss the big one that could have saved us all.

Now this is where I lose a lot of respect as I share my take on this thing, keep in mind it is my take based on information provided.

TPTB believing it necessary to advise us of what they are going to do us before they do it have just informed us. "The bomber is loaded" and has left the building, What happened here will not likely affect us today or tomorrow or a week from now, but somewhere down the road they could release VX nerve gas over major US populations just like Alex Jones has been proposing is in the agenda for some time now. He may not always get it "all right" but I have found that when the word agenda leaves his lips things tend to prove out, much to my chagrin.

I think Ashley just FUBARed but appreciated nonetheless, hope she doesn't get ruined by this whole mess. Been Mil security during lockdowns for missing weapons (later found) no pregnant woman was going anywhere, aint happening, aint buying it.

Anyway great job guys sorry I couldn't contribute something more beneficial,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good afternoon from Australia

I have been a reader of ATS for a long time but never joined until today because I feel there is something creepy about this thread and I also happened to put 2 and 2 together while reading this thread from another site called "Whatdoesitmean.com"

The link is as follows for the full article: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I have read recently about some magnetic anomalies near Lebanon in the ocean out there and also in Florida.
I don't know what to make out of this article, but it would certainly explain why there is a lockdown at the base.
What do you think?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Ya that make more sence for a level 4 lab

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flysurfer
Good afternoon from Australia

I have been a reader of ATS for a long time but never joined until today because I feel there is something creepy about this thread and I also happened to put 2 and 2 together while reading this thread from another site called "Whatdoesitmean.com"

The link is as follows for the full article: www.whatdoesitmean.com...

I have read recently about some magnetic anomalies near Lebanon in the ocean out there and also in Florida.
I don't know what to make out of this article, but it would certainly explain why there is a lockdown at the base.
What do you think?

The article is writtem by Sorcha Faal...aka sooomuch fail. Case and point really. Fake nothing to see. Much adieu about nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
OK my husband just enlightened me on quarantine and how they go about getting things in like food medical and supplies for example.

A crew will drive the food or items to a designated area, they will unload the items being dropped off and then they will leave the same way they got in, now the ones in quarantine will come out and collect the goods.

Too simple why didn’t I think of that last night

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OK on further discussion with my brilliant husband, who by the way should have been contributing to this thread from the very beginning, but wouldn’t he is a spoil sport

He thinks the pregnant woman is a code. The only ones who they would take out of a situation like that would be a person in office, head of state, ect.

Reminder to self...talk to husband more *sigh

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join