It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
reply to post by Grassisgreener

Good work - I don't believe anyone looked into that before. That location was tied to her account, not the particular post about VX Gas. She may have been on base when that coordinate was generated, but if it was based off cell towers and not GPS, then that would explain why it appears as though she was off base. On the other hand, if it was an accurate coordinate, then perhaps that parking lot is a business office for a military contractor - Ashley Pallotta's Linkedin account did say she had worked for Booz Allen Hamiliton, so that would make sense.

(side note: It appears as though her Linkedin account is now closed).

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

Erasing somebody's twitter, linkedin, and youtube accounts all in one day means that damage control is underway, which implies that her post was probably truthful. Of course it's hard to say with 100% certainty, but then again most of the sub-rosa information on this board is impossible to corroborate completely.

What is interesting to me, is that the mop-up crew's efforts were for naught. If they had left her accounts up, but simply deleted the offending posts, they'd have gone a little distance toward persuading people that there was really no loss of control over the weapon. If they had simply brought Ashley in and made her make a few posts and / or youtube videos implying that she was mistaken and / or joking, that would probably have been the best for assuaging the spidey-sense of the conspiracy minded.

By the way, for anybody who's working this, if you guys want help with internet damage control protocols, I am available for a very modest consulting fee of 2 million bucks per year. Your current efforts are laughably naive and childish, and only encourage conspiracy theorists. Contact me by PM and we'll talk.
edit on 27-1-2011 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Thank you for your honest, heartfelt response. Coming from you, it means a lot man. It's far and few between when a real story comes along that we can actually link the dots on a live story BEFORE the MSM, and when you finally get to be a part of it, it's a bummer to have your work called out as bunk by a prominent member, and frustrating as all hell.

So thanks for taking the time to step back and take a fresh look at it - it matches my high expectations of you, Mr. Mask.

Of course, now I kind of feel bad for that US Army Testing Engineer. Hope she didn't lose her job - she's backtracked as much of her presence online as she can. But unfortunately for her, between ATS and GLP, her name will be linked to this incident for a long time.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Ok I'm awake now and trying to catch up where I left off last night.
So our original theory on the VX gas is true. So what happened about the doctor / scientists who had apparently taken it home “to work on” and died four hours later ?

Because we were also discussing his motives. There is only reason anyone would take something like that out of its security, and that would be to sell it.

Can Anyone fill me in on this please.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
So no zombies....DAMN IT.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Other motives would be to provide it to a friendly country's agents. Perhaps a country that has no aversion to perpetrating false flag attacks on a supposed ally, in order to cause trouble for their neighbors half a world away.

The parallels with the anthrax incident in 2001 are stunning. You had a rabidly anti-Muslim dude, with motive, means, and opportunity, a group of internet detectives ferreting him out, and a staunch refusal by the authorities to even lift a finger to investigate the incident.

Selling the weapon seems inherently risky, especially when most interested buyers could probably cook up something much more easily, that would be almost as harmful, from a sack of beans.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I'm not sure which story you are talking about - was it this story?

January 19th, 2010 @ 10:16pm

SARATOGA SPRINGS -- A Saratoga Springs man in his early 30s died Tuesday hours after ingesting a hazardous substance, and two dozen people at the health clinic where he went for treatment were quarantined, officials said.

I don't think that had anything to do with Dugway - it's a private corporation and took place over a year ago. Did you find a connection?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Oh Mr Mask we forgive you . just add us all in one of your comic strips

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

[reply to post by jumpingbeanz

Details are scant right now but I have a friend in Utah who was told of an outbreak at a lab just 30 miles south of Salt Lake City. Her friend works at that lab and apparently one of the doctors at the lab took material home to work on, came down sick, and died 4 hours later at a hospital.
Hazmat units have the lab shut down and I assume all the lab workers are being contacted and evaluated. They're purposefully keeping this off the local news in Utah to prevent panic, that's what she said.
Sounds like pretty scary #.
If it turns out serious, then we'll hear about it on CNN in the coming days.

It was this post by jumpingbeanz it was like in the first 10 pages of this post somewhere.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I've been on this thread all day!
so what did we ever find out about the "pregnant woman"? anyone ever figure out where she went or even if it was a real person?
And... where did they find the nerve gas, if indeed they actually did find it?
AliWV

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AliWV
I've been on this thread all day!
so what did we ever find out about the "pregnant woman"? anyone ever figure out where she went or even if it was a real person?
And... where did they find the nerve gas, if indeed they actually did find it?
AliWV

Still no information regarding the alleged "pregnant woman", and no details as far as where they found the nerve gas. All I got at the moment.
good luck in your search!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I wish there was a word search for threads
Anyway an ATS member discovered that the word PREGNANT used to be a code word. It’s a good theory, pregnant could mean to carry / on board / package / delivery ect.

“Pregnant woman” we guessed was that the package was being delivered.

As someone else pointed out. no one gets in or out when a place such as this in lock down.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Watching CNN earlier today I noticed how quick they flashed the news on this event, nothing added. I got the distinct feeling they are ready to let this one go like a bolt of lightening - may not hear another word from the media. We are going to need sources from the outside - such as the pregnant woman, someone who was there and knows where the chemical was found, if it was found. I feel this was a very close call and we don't know the half of it. Thanks all for the updates, been away from the computer since last night and catching up now.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

I believe this is the post you were looking for. The only problem is I think it was a real pregnant woman, not an airplane loaded with bombs.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Even though I disagreed with the analysis from the start, I must applaud all of you (including you Harry) for doing the research and coming up roses. I admit, I thought you were all barking up a wrong tree- but no, as always the ATS boys-n-girls landed the big whale.
So really, all things aside, you did it and you did it fast, smoothly and better the rest.
I may disagree with many here time to time, but there is no denying the power of ATS' crew.
I thought about it long and hard. You were right and I was wrong. And for reasons being- I don't understand "social networking technologies" nor do I know what the hell a tweet really is other than in theory.
So really...from one human to many. I'm sorry for doubting so vehemently when our team was on the case.
Hell, I even learned a lesson I think.
Bow, salute and offered regrets.
MM

and with that comment, u just earned
a spot on my friends list and my respect

congratulations brother

boon

edit on 1/27/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Well unless a witness starts blabbing about what they know, I think the next we will hear of this will be in a bookshop when someone writes a book on it.

I can see all the writers/producers are writing like crazy trying to a new movie up and running before the end of the year

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by hrmmm

Mine has already been fried too much by one of them to respond or even follow along with the question . . . Plus I think they hear us.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

As someone else pointed out. no one gets in or out when a place such as this in lock down.

That's right, a lockdown with people leaving by helicopter and food being brought in?? Please, not to mention a cell phone working during a lockdown. For $25 I can shutdown every cell phone within 30' of me at the mall but the ARMY can't??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Live in Peace and Prosper.
Cuz I must be traveling on now . . .
The bad stuff is secured, and so am I from this thread.
Bye bye now!
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
Well unless a witness starts blabbing about what they know, I think the next we will hear of this will be in a bookshop when someone writes a book on it.

I can see all the writers/producers are writing like crazy trying to a new movie up and running before the end of the year

Already on it it's called:

"Proving Ground"

The story of an Army test engineer working at a Top Secret facility known as the "Dugway Proving Ground" also known as "Area 52" who finds herself involved in a situation so dangerous that it may just be her last moments on Earth. Filled with romance, intrigue, suspicion, mystery, and a touch of the unbelievable, this story will glue you to your seat, and has even been described as "Riveting".

Coming soon to an ATS short story forum near you!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by matrix12
either its a drill, or something has escaped confinement

Having been in the military, they don't lockdown a base without explanation *for this long* unless it's something really serious. Also, since it's a site for the testing of chemical weapons (possibly biological), another word for "lockdown" at such a base is "QUARANTINE."

If it is a standard military base, this means that there are schools, daycares, a PS (Post Exchange a.k.a. military Walmart), commissary (grocery store), medical clinic, etc. In other words, a LOT of people and children would be trapped in place and not allowed to return home. That is a **BIG DEAL** ---so, a lockdown (a.k.a. quarantine) is not to be taken lightly.

FInally someone with the right mind, i would say its a quarantine, i cannot wait for the official story, and this is indeed the most addictive thread i have ever seen here

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join