It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Grassisgreener

Good work - I don't believe anyone looked into that before. That location was tied to her account, not the particular post about VX Gas. She may have been on base when that coordinate was generated, but if it was based off cell towers and not GPS, then that would explain why it appears as though she was off base. On the other hand, if it was an accurate coordinate, then perhaps that parking lot is a business office for a military contractor - Ashley Pallotta's Linkedin account did say she had worked for Booz Allen Hamiliton, so that would make sense.

(side note: It appears as though her Linkedin account is now closed).

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon - I am a military type and I am also "We The People" too - I am still part of the human collective and I worry about chem and bio hazards on a personal level that you will never understand. I do not think this is chicken little at all - as a matter of fact I understand that a lockdown of this nature for so long was not just a missing tool incident or situtation normal.

Military types are also concerned. We are vast in number and diverse. Some even vote for democrats! We are all colors, and a lot of shapes despite physical fitness requirements. We are straight and we are gay. We worship or don't worship a variety of Gods and dieties. We are high school drop outs and Ivy League educated. We are all these things, and we have families that live in the world too. Nobody to include 99% of the troops enjoy War. We serve for a variety of reasons, and are far from a brain washed subculture. Don't be so ugly.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"Now according to this report, the US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) issued an unprecedented warning to all pilots flying over this area [see map 3rd photo left] that between the dates of January 20 and February 22 their Department of Defense (DOD) would be “conducting tests” leaving the Global Positioning System (GPS) “unreliable or unavailable” while this “recovery” operation was underway.

The VKS in their report states that this DOD operation was, in fact, to remove from the “pyramid shaped structure” discovered off the coast of Florida a “capstone” believed to be one of the sources of these mysterious gamma ray bursts and remove it to the US Army’s Dugway Proving Ground located about 149 km (85 miles) southwest of Salt Lake City, Utah for further testing.

Once this mysterious “capstone” was secured at Dugway Proving Ground yesterday, however, and presumably tests on it had begun, the Kosmos-2469 detected a massive series of gamma ray bursts emanating from that location and news reports from the United States stated that the bases commander, Colonel William E. King, locked down his whole facility stating that they were trying to resolve a “serious concern.”"

first-news.blogspot.com...

it kinda makes sense, when you put it in the context of that report a few days ago talking about how the whole area of the country would have GPS malfunctions....they use the GPS malfunction warning to cover for the possible gamma ray or electromagnetic disturbances that could've been the outcome of "removing of a capstone". the article also says that the gamma ray burst was pointed toward the sirius system, it's relatively common knowledge that pyramids point toward certain stars at certain times so this is plausible...kind of sounds like a really important thing their doing and i dont trust the military in it at all

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Dots.. Are they connected? Wheeler - Bio Weapons Expert Killed, Missing Vial of VX- 100,000 people at Super Bowl in Arlington TX, soon. Today in downtown Dallas, police dogs sniffed somethinh suspicious in a large downtown building and it was evacuated. Bomb squad said the FedEx pkg. only had papers left in it.

Hmm.. glad I won't be anywhere close to Jerry World on Superbowl ..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There maybe something to the gama ray bursts at dugway.It is a testing facility of some kind.
A satalite was launched in 2005 called GLAST & there is a new theory that if proving would unite quantum theory & the standard model.The theory is of quantum gravity.
A photon of greated energy weighs more than a photon of less energy.Space is not a vacume its full of quantum particles.The theory is that from a gamma ray burst gravitons would be emited and there would be a noticable reduction in speed of the high energy photons proving the theory of quantum gravity.
Glast in orbit would be able to detect the temperal lag of the photons.
See :www.astronomytoday.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
If they are planning a false flag the Superbowl would probably be on their short list.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
Zorgon - I am a military type and I am also "We The People" too - I am still part of the human collective and I worry about chem and bio hazards on a personal level that you will never understand.

Oh I understand perfectly my friend... most of my contacts are also concerned and high up in the military. I was addressing the 'ugly' types that seem to come out of the shadows from time to time...
The ones that tell us to go about our business and don't snoop or worry.

But no worries all is safe and secure... and it looks like the Russians solved it anyway

"Atlantis Anomaly" Causes Shutdown Of US Army Weapons Base
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sigh.... what can ya say after that?

So ummm.... ya got any juicy leaks?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon, anybody else saying that 1/4 teaspoon is a LOT of VX?

We're talking about it here: 1,362 Lethal Doses

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Really now, a capstone from a pyramid found off the coast of Florida? Did they spill the oil out there to cover the removal of said capstone? How the heck would they get it all the way out there to Utah - beam it with HAARP rays down the chem trails? This has got to be from some grocery tabloid, next to the article on dog boy.

My goodness I mean missing VX is bad enough!
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: spelling

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

One last thing.

Even though I disagreed with the analysis from the start, I must applaud all of you (including you Harry) for doing the research and coming up roses. I admit, I thought you were all barking up a wrong tree- but no, as always the ATS boys-n-girls landed the big whale.

So really, all things aside, you did it and you did it fast, smoothly and better the rest.

I may disagree with many here time to time, but there is no denying the power of ATS' crew.

I thought about it long and hard. You were right and I was wrong. And for reasons being- I don't understand "social networking technologies" nor do I know what the hell a tweet really is other than in theory.

Heck...not my field. Not my realm. Not my place.

But ATS is a robust bullpen, and where one man may lack or drop the ball, another stands to take and spike the ball.

So really...from one human to many. I'm sorry for doubting so vehemently when our team was on the case.

Hell, I even learned a lesson I think.

Bow, salute and offered regrets.

MM
edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Who needs the gov't snooping in people's lives, when there's people like this online, exposing this poor girl's every move? I sure as heck hope I don't ever make a blip on your radar! Hard to see the distinction between "us" and "them" right now.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
so the lockdown is over according to the news.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I cannot help wonder if the real mystery regarding Wheeler is in this story.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by azamber

agree.as someone posted here about republicans & democrats.
2 sides of the same coin.there seems to be a lot of military people on this website from their posts.if they are military for what they are posting they would be taken to a FSP and they would be the ones sitting in a nice bright orange jump suit in chains crying in a corner with a blanket over their heads....unless they have been placed here as rudders to the site so that the military can stear the thaughts & discussions to where they want them to go to & reach the conclusions that the government want.

edit on 27-1-2011 by hrmmm because: gramatical correction

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Oh buddy they would put me in jail. I started coming here to see what you folks know.
One thing I can tell you is this - you would not wish a top secret polygraph on your enemy.
Also on the second page (I think) of this whole thread . . . I know what that cage thingy is - but can't tell ya -

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by harrytuttle

One last thing.

Even though I disagreed with the analysis from the start, I must applaud all of you (including you Harry) for doing the research and coming up roses. I admit, I thought you were all barking up a wrong tree- but no, as always the ATS boys-n-girls landed the big whale.

So really, all things aside, you did it and you did it fast, smoothly and better the rest.

I may disagree with many here time to time, but there is no denying the power of ATS' crew.

I thought about it long and hard. You were right and I was wrong. And for reasons being- I don't understand "social networking technologies" nor do I know what the hell a tweet really is other than in theory.

Heck...not my field. Not my realm. Not my place.

But ATS is a robust bullpen, and where one man may lack or drop the ball, another stands to take and spike the ball.

So really...from one human to many. I'm sorry for doubting so vehemently when our team was on the case.

Hell, I even learned a lesson I think.

Bow, salute and offered regrets.

MM
edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

MM - why do I have the feeling it is never "one last thing with you"? Its OK son, really it is OK. Let go.
We all make mistakes. Please Live in Peace and Prosper.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBirdisDone

lol a retorical question: "but would it work on a mind that can not only controll its bodily functions but also the very sub-concious that controlls them"? ^ ^

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone why do I have the feeling it is never "one last thing with you"? Its OK son, really it is OK. Let go.
We all make mistakes. Please Live in Peace and Prosper.

Had a long thought about how I acted and decided to apologize for my bad behavior.

Problems?

MM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

It's not an obsession. You're threadjacking.

Besides, it's not as if I am ferreting out your identity in real life, or following you to other sites that you may visit. That'd be stalking. I'm not, and as long as you continue to imply that I am looney I will continue to imply that you are acting in exactly the same fashion that a professional disinformation agent might. Not that I am accusing you of that, but merely observing that your behavior is consistent with it.

Here I will note with amusement that you are quick to dismiss the fairly clever legwork done by our fellow *CONSPIRACY THEORISTS* on this *CONSPIRACY ORIENTED WEB SITE* and posts to a Twitter account linked with a LinkedIn account (and others) which imply that the post about missing nerve gas were coming from a real person, employed with the Army, as just internet hearsay. You are also quick to imply that the post that "nothing unusual in Dugway airfields NOTAMS" proves that there is no incident of note to report.

All this is just interesting to me. It seems that you are mighty out of place here, and must find all these conspiracy theorists bewildering and irritating. Makes one wonder why, then, you are even bothering with this site at all!

edit on 27-1-2011 by HattoriHanzou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Just some VX? Whew! Good news! I thought one of the Greys got loose.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join