It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Please forgive me guys because I for the life of me cannot remember his name, but I watched a Project Camelot interview with a doctor who was working in one of these biological/chemical weapons programs and he said that the American people would be horrified at how many times we've come close to having a catastrophic pandemic originating from one of these places because of someone doing something stupid or careless........

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DevilDog0311
Anyone call that number? I'm about to call, but I know they arent going to tell me anything.

I was thinking about it. If you do call come back and let us know what they say. But I think your right that they will not say anything.

Crash

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i bet the people that are supposed to get off work that are not being released , never leave the base again
, whats up with the newscast have they said ne thing yet?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
If I remember right Utah had a small earthquake today. I am sure its not related since it was very small if I heard right, maybe a 1.5 or so, but I wonder if there could be some far fetched link between the two?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

Thank you so much for the report. What channel are you watching that you are getting the info.

Thanks
Crash

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
someone else just started a thread about this, they got no info i let them know your thread was already ahead of his

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok just got an update on the ksl news. The only need thing that was added was that there was no "immediate danger". Hopefully we will hear more.

Thanks
Crash

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I called but couldnt get through due to the large volume of incoming calls i guess. Gonna try again in a minute. Someone else give it shot see if you have any luck.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

no immediate danger , but danger ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'm watching the CBS affiliate in Salt Lake City... KUTV news. It's still airing, so I'm watching, hoping for further information. Their website is here:

KUTV News

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
nm
edit on 26-1-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
this is totaly unrelated and off topic but while we wait , just fyi they just raised the japan volcano too level 3

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

this thread has been here a while already, and i just saw yours posted in newtopics and ive been checking the new topics every 5 minutes so how can that be

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by UtahRosebud

I'm watching the CBS affiliate in Salt Lake City... KUTV news. It's still airing, so I'm watching, hoping for further information. Their website is here:

KUTV News

The news is sponsored by "Utah Disaster Kleenup"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

and it says you started your thread 13minutes ago.... this thread has been going on way longer than 13 minutes you sir are full of _ _ _ _

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
reply to post by matrix12

thats NOT true i started my thread 1 minute earlier than this thread. Check the time stamp.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-1-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

Your thread seemed a lot later..13: v's 15:10

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
If I remember right Utah had a small earthquake today. I am sure its not related since it was very small if I heard right, maybe a 1.5 or so, but I wonder if there could be some far fetched link between the two?

I believe only instruments, not people, can detect a 1.5. so if it was that small of an earthquake, it's probably not related.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i'm wrong, sorry for the confusion.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Still cant get through. What the #. I've called about 6 times now.
edit on 26-1-2011 by DevilDog0311 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join