It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Am I wrong, but isn't this how all the creepy outbreak movies usually start. Especially the really bad ones

Let's just hope it really was just some crazy mistake that happens in life. Not some coverup for a something bad.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinIowa
I really dont see what the relevance is?

My guess is they probably lost a sensitive item. Whoopty doo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Spirit Warrior 11:11

Hey just wanted to say thanks for the intelligent and civil discourse! This is why I come here to ATS. Sometimes we agree, sometimes we disagree, and sometimes we agree to disagree. I fully support our military, and most definitely agree that it is not always their fault as yes, they do receive and follow orders from our politicians.

We need new management. No more Republocrats or any other greedy politician. If you think either of the main sides of the argument have your back I'm sorry but they don't. Their main concern is paying back their lobbyists and getting re-elected. Everything else is a distraction. And another distraction is believing there is any difference between Repubs and Dems. That keeps everyone busy and nicely distracted.

YES! A thousand times yes! What America needs is to have a more diverse system that is not limited to two parties. I hope to see the day when all parties have representatives, libertarians, independents, etc...not just Republicans and Democrats.

Sorry if this discourse is a bit off topic, but...I hope that military and government personnel are paying attention to the fact that we the people of the world really do care about what's going on, and will try to dig for the truth no matter what. Good example being this situation, where members here did figure it out before an "official" statement was released.
peace...
edit on 27-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: official

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

www.reuters.com...

No worries just a little misplaced nerve gas - rest easy.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes it is quite disgusting I agree. I know how that union thing goes, here in NYS everything is run by the unions. Even the unions have unions protecting them!!! Makes it quite impossible for the average person to make a competitive wage. Don't get me wrong the unions had their positive moments but they also destroyed it for the future generations sadly.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Please look at ______beforeitsnews/story/380/613/Atlantis_Anomaly_Causes_Shutdown_Of_US_Army_Weapons_Base.html which refers to a 'gamma ray burst' emanting from Dugway AB.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I still get the feeling that this was all dissinformation even the so called leak by that young girl.
I think it may be a cover for an exterterestrial visit.Theres a huge black target like pad to the sww of the base amongst the mountains on the rsoe map.Imagine that is was a UFO visit,if your the government would you not prefer that you disclose/leak that it was a missing nerve agent?
I mean were not talking about a MI6 here right? So to lose or miss account a nerve agent at a facility like that is beyond comprehension.
I agree with all the comments from Spirit Warrior 11:11 in post above.To the addition:
The oath of duty is 1st to the constitution & Your senior officers/admin secondary.Although its very hard to go against orders when it breaks the constitution unless you got damn good motor insurance that you can get a lot of milage from & bring those guilty of violating the constitution to account.Smart men that placed that (duty to constitution) at the top.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by wakeUpOrDie

Originally posted by harrytuttle
At the end of the day, the conclusions I came to were 100% correct. The Tweet about VX Gas was REAL because I could PROVE that the person who Tweeted was a US Army Testing Engineer named Ashley Pallotta.

its real because you could prove the person who tweeted was a US Army Test Engineer?
ever heard of lying? of course our mil/gov would NEVER do a thing like that

what i think happened is that YES she is a real employee, and yes she perhaps heard some rumors and tweeted about them having no clue what the real cause was. This spread like wildfire on internet sites like this and the powers that be took notice and saw the plausiablity of the rumor and adopted it themselves. Hell they will probably burn her at the state too in order to make the cover more authentic.

Gut feeling is that somthing of grave concern happened at the base, and we are by no means hearing the full story. Plus we are we? if we hear the truth, then so do our enemies....
edit on 27-1-2011 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinIowa

27 January 2011 Last updated at 13:49 ET Share this pageFacebookTwitter ShareEmail Print Lost Army 'nerve agent' found after Utah base lock down The US Army has located a small amount of a deadly nerve weapon that went missing at a Utah military research base, officials have said.

So, reading that.. then reading what I said at the VERY BEGINNING.. can I get a "good call" or something?

Sorry the mass hysteria and global epidemic and doom didnt come true, maybe now you will listen to the "logical" explanations FIRST?

Very well done for calling out the official explanation so early!
It all seems very "logical" as you say.
What are the odds that the official, and logical sounding explanation presented to us, is in fact what really happened tho?
The official explanation for 9/11 was that terrorists hijacked some airplanes and flew them into the twin towers.
We all saw it happen live on tv. It seemed very logical.

Still, today many people aren't so sure it wasn't an inside job to get an excuse for starting a war on terrorism, bombing Iraq and Afghanistan and get control of their oil and opium and further restrict american citizen's freedoms.
Heck, we can't even be sure that it was the planes we saw crashing into the towers that actually took them down!

I think we need perspective on this before we can safely say what was REALLY going on in that base.
If animals and people in the area begins to get sick and/or die in the next few weeks, that official and logic sounding explanation of a misplaced vial only, may not ring so true in our ears after all...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ciscoagent
Please look at ______beforeitsnews/story/380/613/Atlantis_Anomaly_Causes_Shutdown_Of_US_Army_Weapons_Base.html which refers to a 'gamma ray burst' emanting from Dugway AB.

Really?

On a more serious note, I would have done the exact same thing the Commander did. Lock down the base and find the missing vial. Who knows what could of happened had that got out. A routine inventory is used for exactly this scenario.

Kudos to Ashley for the early warning!

If they were REALLY worried about it, Salt Lake City would have been evacuated....very quickly.

....just my random thoughts.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
If we are getting a 28 Days Later / Dawn of the Dead scenario then F YA!!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
interesting,unfortunatly on the russian millitary space force site i can not find any information & on any russian news outlet although my russian is not too good & atm ive not reinstalled the russian cryllic overlay to my new installation of windows 7 so i can not run searches on those sites (((+ being awake for over 17 hours now)ill search in morning by which time you guys will have done all the digging possible)lol)
the link do state this.i can not confirm & personally doubt it without confirmation or reports from russian organisations: but here is the rest of that report not on the link provided above :
edit on 1-28-2011 by Springer because: Removed improperly credited content

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

While VX is scary I'd be more worried about VR55, it's a wet agent and wrecks havoc on CBR suits and mask canisters. CBR warfare is overblown in the civilian world, it's an area denial weapon not some hollywood wipe out a city weapon. There's 2 times during the day when chemical and biological weapons can be released and have any real effect on the populations below. Not to mention wind,rain, and the Sun are it's worst enemy and the planet has all that in abundance. The majority of the deaths in the Tokyo subway Sarin gas attacks were due to being trampled. I read the story on the sheep and well sheep are dumb, if you start smelling burnt almonds among other things I can't remember atm head upwind, problem solved. If you're in an enclosed space try and stay as calm as possible so you're not sucking down a large amount of oxygen and then make your way outside. Here's a link on VR55 www.cbwinfo.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theartistchick

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer
reply to post by Advantage

interesting to note that the last post on that twitter account before it was deleted was that she was "watching family guy with her brother, and it being dumb"..or something like that.. i saw it with my own two eyes

so shes in her car, watching family guy..with her brother.. tweeting about vx.. then has an 'oh shoot' moment and frantically starts deleting all her various accounts? ok...

It is interesting, but I've never seen a screen shot of that tweet about the Family Guy. I actually browsed her Twitter account before it got deleted and never saw that post. I saw the VX Tweet, saw it disappear, and then the account got closed.

Even if that Family Guy tweet did exist, it had to have been her vain attempt to obfuscate her location, but then she obviously realized how futile it was and so decided to completely delete her account.

If she hasn't been busted for making that tweet yet, she's probably shaking in her boots right about now and HATING this thread.

Here is a screenshot of her Twitter account before it was removed. I caught this one too.
picasaweb.google.com...

Forgive me if this has already been pointed out.. I stopped here and have not read the other replies because I wasnt sure if I could come back and find this post.

From that screen shot if you look at her Twitter location it has Lat Long coordinates. I looked them up and it points directly to a parking lot at Redstone Arsenal.

It may not mean anything but I thought it was interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

I cannot believe they misplaced nerve agent.

Yes it was mouth gapingly bizzare the all hands fired and replaced situation. This was when if you screwed up they sent you to USS Neverdock, or you did a deep freeze rotation, or you immediately retired/seperated to save everyone legal prosecution fees. I think a lot of them seperated immediately with an "adminstrative" so as to save the service a lot of legal fees and the member time making big rocks into little ones - because that costs money. But that day of them all getting fired was like a scene out of a Movie, it was surreal. It was sort of rough going afterwards because all the new guys had to instantly form a team but they managed. I thought they should have gone a little deeper with the removals because they left some of the crappy enlisted leadership in place and slowly removed them with time - there were some very unhappy campers. This never made the press. I think it was handled well, swift and clean.

I was in the Navy and the Air Force. The Navy won't let you go home if all tools are not accounted for, down to if you break something you tape it to a form. Every thing is accounted for with non stop inventories. Then I went Air Force and if you broke a tool you just threw it in the trash. Of course I was in a squadron with a type of Air Craft that couldn't suck a cotton ball off the flight line. So it all is different depending on mission.

I wonder if there will be a few jobs lost over this incident?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SlinkyDFW

If they were REALLY worried about it, Salt Lake City would have been evacuated....very quickly.

No way in hell.

They would say to themselves ``we can contain it`` because they think they are the best and most competent people in the world... but of course if they fail and it's released, they would have blamed it on some homegrown terrorist/Iran/Al-CIAda.

No way they admit their mistakes, especially when thousands of people die.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The "official story" from the Chicago Tribune says it was a misplaced vial of nerve agent, Which coincides with the story that Dugway is a chemical testing facility.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
reply to post by Blaine91555

Yes it is quite disgusting I agree. I know how that union thing goes, here in NYS everything is run by the unions. Even the unions have unions protecting them!!! Makes it quite impossible for the average person to make a competitive wage. Don't get me wrong the unions had their positive moments but they also destroyed it for the future generations sadly.

Without unions you wouldn't have weekends. Your kids would be working in a factory instead of at school. It's not unions who decide what you do and do not make, it is companies.

I can't believe VX was mislabeled. Someone's getting too lazy around the lethal biological weapons.
edit on 27-1-2011 by schlub because: VX stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
o-oh someone's stolen the swine-flu antidote

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

They make vx gas there a vial went missing so the high officer locked the place down they finally found it at 3am. People were suppose to go home at 5:30 ended up stayin pretty late but they found it and nobody died

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join