It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Let me make it clear to you the PRECISE the moment you completely failed.

Page 27, Post # 10429733

(by Mr. Mask)

I love people when they say things are facts...but actually its based on bad research and guess work.

Nobody has proven a military employee from that based has posted anything about VX gas.

That's where you not only chose to disregard the facts that had been clearly laid out in the form of screen grabs and links, but you also attempted to discredit the work presented as bad research and guesswork. That was not only insulting, but a complete mischaracterization.

Then, despite the preponderance of evidence that the Twitter user was in fact the US Army Testing Engineer, you make a statement that attempts to completely undercut that link which had already been solidly made.

Why you would be making such statements is beyond me, but what ever the reason, the result was completely counter to ultimate truth which has since been admitted by the US Government.

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

interesting to note that the last post on that twitter account before it was deleted was that she was "watching family guy with her brother, and it being dumb"..or something like that.. i saw it with my own two eyes

so shes in her car, watching family guy..with her brother.. tweeting about vx.. then has an 'oh shoot' moment and frantically starts deleting all her various accounts? ok...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
ALL CLEAR ON UTAH ARMY BASE.

The Army gave the all-clear Thursday after loosing track overnight of a vial of lethal VX nerve agent at a Utah base. An emergency lockdown went into effect around 6 p.m. Wednesday at the sprawling Dugway Proving Grounds when the vial turned up missing during a routine inventory check. More than 1,000 employees were held at the base southwest of Salt Lake City as military officials launched a frantic search. The missing vial was found on the base around 3 a.m. A military spokesman said "all personnel are uninjured and safe. The public is safe as well." The vial contained less than 1 milliliter, or roughly a quarter-teaspoon, of the VX, considered the deadliest agent in the military's arsenal. Earlier in the day, military officials mysteriously said the shutdown went into effect amid a "serious concern." Armed sentries blocked the entrances while Army officials refused to say what prompted the lockdown. "No one is in immediate danger but these steps are required," Col. William King IV, the base commander, said at the time. Dugway is used by the Army Reserves and the U.S. National Guard for training, and the base also serves as a bombing range. The Army Test and Evaluation Command center also conducts training and tests of defenses against biological and chemical weapons attacks. Read more: www.nydailynews.com... xzz1CGQ3J6EM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXRabbit
I've just read all 30 pages on this thread. I have listened to and researched all opinions, facts and information presented. After much deliberation and cross-referencing the available knowledge, I have come to 1 certain conclusion regarding this event.....

YES. She gained a ton of weight

Clearly you didn't! As I said, she is not fat and the photo is altered. She most likely used this iPhone app:

itunes.apple.com...

A fat David Cameron:

On topic, I doubt that the agent concerned is VX. It is absolutely ancient, and I personally can't see what they could do with it that hasn't already been done at some stage. It is possible that on-site personnel who are so low down the food-chain that they are liable to post about such things on Twitter, were told that the nerve agent was VX when in actual fact it was something else. This is only speculation of course.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Soshh

They would still have supplies of VX in storage.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer

interesting to note that the last post on that twitter account before it was deleted was that she was "watching family guy with her brother, and it being dumb"..or something like that.. i saw it with my own two eyes

so shes in her car, watching family guy..with her brother.. tweeting about vx.. then has an 'oh shoot' moment and frantically starts deleting all her various accounts? ok...

It is interesting, but I've never seen a screen shot of that tweet about the Family Guy. I actually browsed her Twitter account before it got deleted and never saw that post. I saw the VX Tweet, saw it disappear, and then the account got closed.

Even if that Family Guy tweet did exist, it had to have been her vain attempt to obfuscate her location, but then she obviously realized how futile it was and so decided to completely delete her account.

If she hasn't been busted for making that tweet yet, she's probably shaking in her boots right about now and HATING this thread.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
sounds a lot like the movie 28 days later! Maybe a nice little zombie outbreak to start this wonderful year off right! great find, I can't wait to find out more on this situation.

i wouldnt be surprised. there are so many minds that i see from the scarcity i appear in public that seem to be on the verge of being "infected with rage".

we'll see what they do when there won't be any light for several days. many people go psychotic guaranteed!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
ALL CLEAR ON UTAH ARMY BASE.

The Army gave the all-clear Thursday after loosing track overnight of a vial of lethal VX nerve agent at a Utah base. An emergency lockdown went into effect around 6 p.m. Wednesday at the sprawling Dugway Proving Grounds when the vial turned up missing during a routine inventory check. More than 1,000 employees were held at the base southwest of Salt Lake City as military officials launched a frantic search. The missing vial was found on the base around 3 a.m. A military spokesman said "all personnel are uninjured and safe. The public is safe as well." The vial contained less than 1 milliliter, or roughly a quarter-teaspoon, of the VX, considered the deadliest agent in the military's arsenal. Earlier in the day, military officials mysteriously said the shutdown went into effect amid a "serious concern." Armed sentries blocked the entrances while Army officials refused to say what prompted the lockdown. "No one is in immediate danger but these steps are required," Col. William King IV, the base commander, said at the time. Dugway is used by the Army Reserves and the U.S. National Guard for training, and the base also serves as a bombing range. The Army Test and Evaluation Command center also conducts training and tests of defenses against biological and chemical weapons attacks. Read more: www.nydailynews.com... xzz1CGQ3J6EM
Well lets hope that they are telling the truth....amen

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
reply to post by Soshh

They would still have supplies of VX in storage.

That isn’t what I said, is it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Whatever the real truth is/was we will proberbly never know.
1 thing for sure there was a containment failure.I speak of an information containment failure.
The internet has proven once again that people cant be contained or information,if that be people in tunisia,egypt,or anywhere or ifs its discussion about matters such as this.The internet djinni is out of the bottle.
Governments need to think carefully about deceiving the populace,it would be more damageing to a government & its administration to continue to do so.People have in general grown up.You cant tell them father xmas dropped their presents down the chimnery on his rudolph sky slegde.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012DragonSlayer

Hmmm well then it was what I first posted.. the silly girl tweeted from home. How would she find out about the VX? Maybe someone she knew called her from the car they were supposedly stuck in for 10 hours. There are a bunch of explanations for all of this obviously. Is she employed at that base? If not, she could be on a mailing list type thing that Im on where several of us that know each other but are no longer at the same base get emails all between us almost daily. I got a bunch of conversations even today on the list concerning the lockdown. No one really knew anything but bs rumors and I dont know anyone who is at Dugs.

I really didnt see the tweets until they were posted here. Yes.. I see your point though. Pretty weird. SO she just casually mentioned VX was missing like someone spilled a bottle of mayo while tweeting and watching family guy with her brother? Bizarre.. exactly how old is this girl anyway?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pleasetryagain

im not so sure about the cold. what is a level 4?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by gmacousins

The first strains of lethal diseases arrived at the Winnipeg lab in the summer of 2000, a cargo of six of the most deadly viruses in the world. Small vials contained samples of Lassa, Marburg and Junin, with three strains of Ebola viruses, all flown in from the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta.
link
www.cbc.ca...
they also talk on how that stuff is transported
edit on 27-1-2011 by pleasetryagain because: info is good right?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by pleasetryagain
reply to post by gmacousins

The first strains of lethal diseases arrived at the Winnipeg lab in the summer of 2000, a cargo of six of the most deadly viruses in the world. Small vials contained samples of Lassa, Marburg and Junin, with three strains of Ebola viruses, all flown in from the Centers for Disease Control in Atlanta.
link
www.cbc.ca...

ACK!
any mention of hemorrhagic nasties creeps me out..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How come nobody is asking how protocol was broken and a vial of the deadliest nerve gas on the known planet was LOST?

I don't care if it's 5 minutes or 5 days... the fact that these people follow rigorous routines to ensure their safety, and that this protocol was somehow broken is what I am more interested in.

I'm glad the "all-clear" was given, but how do we know this wasn't an attempt by someone to use this gas against someone? Was it just misplaced or did someone try to take it and didn't get off the base with it?

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Just curios but any chance that dead birds are involved?
No Just a hunch....
Dugway is a chem weapons test area.

Forgive me for asking, but how would a leak at Dugway have any relationship to animals dying thousands of miles away? I don't get the logic?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Originally posted by Advantage

Incredible quality of posters we have here these days.

Yeah i was thinking the same thing you know.
Do you have anything to add OTHER than it's all ok and normal?
Because i don't believe you.

Yeah funny how we get 'military' posters saying 'chicken little' AFTER the event has cooled down
What a joke eh? On a conspiracy site yet.

I too wonder about some posters. Where were they when it was going down to tell us it's all normal

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
O.K. everything is alright now, right ??
I mean if it wasn't they would surely tell us. right ???

(sarcasm intended).

We are so done.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
How come nobody is asking how protocol was broken and a vial of the deadliest nerve gas on the known planet was LOST?

I don't care if it's 5 minutes or 5 days... the fact that these people follow rigorous routines to ensure their safety, and that this protocol was somehow broken is what I am more interested in.

I'm glad the "all-clear" was given, but how do we know this wasn't an attempt by someone to use this gas against someone? Was it just misplaced or did someone try to take it and didn't get off the base with it?

~Namaste

It happens.. not just with chem or bio agents. Check out Ft Detrick losing level 4 biohazards.. scary stuff. Honestly its humans doing what humans do.. screwing up. I agree.. its not something that should be brushed off completely.. but it honestly does happen. At one point we wanted to destroy many of the agents like smallpox.. but it was seen as futile since one can weaponize a synthetic type of smallpox. Crap like this goes on under our noses every day... we just dont hear about it. THATS the scary part to me. If they are talking, its not a real urgent deadly emergency.

Honestly if someone tried to get off the base with it they would still be in lockdown and the surrounding towns would be crawling...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer

Originally posted by matrix12
either its a drill, or something has escaped confinement

Having been in the military, they don't lockdown a base without explanation *for this long* unless it's something really serious. Also, since it's a site for the testing of chemical weapons (possibly biological), another word for "lockdown" at such a base is "QUARANTINE."

If it is a standard military base, this means that there are schools, daycares, a PS (Post Exchange a.k.a. military Walmart), commissary (grocery store), medical clinic, etc. In other words, a LOT of people and children would be trapped in place and not allowed to return home. That is a **BIG DEAL** ---so, a lockdown (a.k.a. quarantine) is not to be taken lightly.

Thank you... the voice of reason

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join