It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Foxoutfoxing

O.K I stand corrected it is open now.

DUGWAY -- Dugway Proving Ground has reopened after nearly 12 hours in lockdown.

People who work on the base had to spend the night in their offices or cars because they weren't allowed to leave. That changed around 5 a.m. as those on base were allowed to leave and those showing up were allowed to enter.

No word on the cause of the lockdown. Dugway says it should be able to release that information later this afternoon. Workers KSL spoke with Thursday morning say they do not have clearance to talk about the cause of the lockdown.

Wednesday, spokeswoman Paula Thomas said it was part of "an ongoing security operation." No one was said to be in immediate danger.

Food and beverages were brought in for those who were stranded. The gates to the facility were closed prior to the 5:30 p.m. shift ending.

Dugway encompasses more than 800,000 acres of Utah's west desert. It is a government-owned facility used by the U.S. Army Reserves and the U.S. National Guard for maneuver training. It is also a U.S. Army Test and Evaluation Command center where tests are occasionally run on defenses against biological and chemical weaponry.

www.ksl.com...

Fox

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
nothing unusual in Dugway airfields NOTAMS

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KDPG MICHAEL AAF (DUGWAY PROVING GROUND) [Back to Top]

M0094/10 - TAXIWAY CHARLIE UNUSABLE UFN. 01 DEC 16:38 2010 UNTIL 31 JAN 23:59 2011. CREATED:
01 DEC 16:39 2010

M0093/10 - BASE OPERATIONS HOURS OF SERVICE ARE 0700L TO 1700L MONDAY THRU
THURSDAY. 01 DEC 16:35 2010 UNTIL 31 JAN 23:59 2011. CREATED: 01 DEC 16:38 2010

M0092/10 - MICHAEL ADVISORY AND DUGWAY RANGE CONTROL WILL INCORPORATE
"ESTIMATED" WHEN REPORTING THE MICHAEL ALTIMETER. 01 DEC 16:34 2010 UNTIL 31
JAN 23:59 2011. CREATED: 01 DEC 16:35 2010

M0091/10 - EXTENSIVE UAV ACTIVITY INVOF KDPG AND R-6402. 01 DEC 16:33 2010 UNTIL 31 JAN
23:59 2011. CREATED: 01 DEC 16:34 2010

M0090/10 - AERODROME BEACON OTS UFN. 01 DEC 16:31 2010 UNTIL 31 JAN 23:59 2011. CREATED:
01 DEC 16:33 2010

M0089/10 - TAXIWAY BRAVO CLOSED FROM TWY B1 TO TWY CHARLIE FOR UAV
OPERATIONS. 01 DEC 16:07 2010 UNTIL 31 JAN 23:59 2011. CREATED: 01 DEC 16:08

M0088/10 - IFR DEPARTURE PROCEDURES UNAVAILABLE UFN. 01 DEC 16:00 2010 UNTIL 31 JAN 23:59
2011. CREATED: 01 DEC 16:06 2010

M0087/10 - PRIMARY FIRE FIGHTING AND RESCUE VEHICLE OTS UFN. 01 DEC 15:56 2010 UNTIL 31
JAN 23:59 2011. CREATED: 01 DEC 16:00 2010

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr mask you can’t disregard tweets...how many people have lost their jobs because they tweeted something they shouldn’t have? Oh and please don’t ask me do anymore research tonight to get you the numbers

There are silly people yapping on their phones all the time.

Again...I am not disregarding the tweets. I am strongly leaning towards it being a hoax or a rumor from someone not involved. Nothing on that twitter page connects the "twit" with anyone working at Dugway.

If evidence surfaces that the tweet was indeed from someone at the base, then (and only then) will I join Boon in his ranting about VX gas. Until then, I remain reserved. Its best that way.

Sure beats the crap out of posting "its 100% FACT that an employee of the base said VX gas is missing!".

In my humble opinion- that sort of fearmongering is not only dangerous but irresponsible and unbecoming of a good ATS researcher.

Keep the facts factual and the speculations marked clearly as speculations. Or you just may end up on a watch list being called crazy and dangerous.

MM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dunno if this has been posted, 29 pages is a lot to sift through, but from the BBC:

US Utah 'biological' army base 'locked down'

A US military base that carries out tests to protect troops against biological attacks was locked down on Wednesday to resolve a "serious concern", officials have said. The base in Dugway, Utah, reopened early Thursday to allow staff in and out. There were reported to be 1,200 to 1,400 people inside Dugway at the time. Base commander Col William King said on Wednesday no-one was in danger. No information was given on the nature of the problem. The primary mission for the base, which is located about 85 miles (135km) south-west of Salt Lake City, is defending troops against biological and chemical attacks. "Measures like these are not taken lightly. No-one is in immediate danger, but these steps are required," Col King said.

Source

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
nothing unusual in Dugway airfields NOTAMS

TY for the information!! That takes the old cargo crash off the table.

These are the kinds of posts I love

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
Well you'll all probably find out sooner or later what's going on.

If the entire region is suddenly NUKED for 100km around the base, you'll know it was something deadly that escaped containment.

If something really bad was to escape, then nuking it before it spreads, would be the best option to stop it reaching other areas.

Of-course, they'll come up with some lame excuse for the American people who will just suck it all up...

"OH hell, a whole buncha' swamp gas was ignited by the reflection of a weather balloon and exploded the base and surrounding areas"....LOL

I've read all they have to do is dial the a bio code in the dna and use haarp to kill and drop just that one thing. So my opinion is, if it gets out, they want it out. No, they don't need to nuke anything.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Thanks for the factual info.

I eat factual info and enjoy it.

Star.

MM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
Dugway.

Keep the facts factual and the speculations marked clearly as speculations. Or you just may end up on a watch list being called crazy and dangerous.

MM

You forgot to factor in those here that get a tingle up their leg at the mere thought of being included on a special list...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Looking for some more information about Ashley I found this post

On this website

I saw that her youtube video was talking about her being in Ireland. That IP address resolves to peoavn255240.peoavn.army.mil.

"The Program Executive Office (PEO) Aviation is the Army manager for the Apache® Helicopter, Cargo Helicopter, Utility Helicopter, Unmanned Aircraft System, Armed Scout Helicopter, and Aviation Systems programs. The Program Executive Officer reports directly to the Army Acquisition Executive.

PEO Aviation is the responsible management official who provides overall direction and guidance for the development, acquisition, testing systems integration, product improvement and fielding of assigned programs.

The Program Executive Officer is delegated the full line authority of the Army Acquisition Executive for the management of assigned programs."

I guess this is at least additional confirmation that Ashley Pallotta works for the US Army.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre

I guess this is at least additional confirmation that Ashley Pallotta works for the US Army.

Then she is about to be in big trouble... especially if she is a civ worker and especially if she is hoaxing.
Civilian workers get a mil email addy and if she is posting from work.. which should have been blocked unless she is an a low level position.. she will get hammered. All mil traffic is under surveillance on mil computers. One misconception here is that civilians arent handed the keys to the car in certain positions. As in Civs can hold secret and top secret clearances. The thing with this is that the security measures are more stringent the higher clearance you have and the higher clearance of the material you work with. IMO unless their security folks are about to get fired, if she is tweeting from work.. she is very low level and about to get slapped. That could indicate why she or someone removed her tweets.

Had to add that Im assuming she tweeted from the base on lockdown. For all we know the fool was tweeting BS from her home computer...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

I don't really think she's gained that much weight. Looks to me like she has just used one of those photo editing apps that's going around on fb right now. Many of my friends on there have used it to stretch their faces, add double chins, etc. This looks exactly like the results of the pics my friends used with the app. I think she just has a sense of humor.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by KnowledgeIsPowre

This still doesn't confirm the tweet is that person. Though it's actually getting interesting.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Au contraire my dear mr mask, we have yet to see your humble opinion...........methinks
This is not nessessarily a site which is concernedt with bare facts.We need to stretch our imagination or it shrinks leaving us with just a hunger for turkey, but no dressing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Au contraire my dear mr mask, we have yet to see your humble opinion...........methinks
This is not nessessarily a site which is concernedt with bare facts.We need to stretch our imagination or it shrinks leaving us with just a hunger for turkey, but no dressing.

My opinion is clear.

I have none as of yet. I can only guess. If you want my guess work, here it is in order of what I "guess" is more likely.

1) Something or someone was misplaced or in the wrong place. Stolen property, spy found, files missing, chemicals or biological agents gone or misplaced (or some malfunctioning of the inner systems).

2) A mishaps that resulted in a minor contamination that forced protocol to close the gates.

3) A mishaps that resulted in a major contamination that forced protocol to close the gates.

4) Suspected terrorist activity of some sort.

5) Someone inside went wacky and did something that caused them to close the gates.

6) VX Gas was stolen and then it was posted about on a tweet.

MM

edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

From her Google Buzz page

Base is Redstone Arsenal in Huntsville Alabama
News story linked

Pic linking Ashley MSU -> LinkedIn profile

Need to see if it's possible to find how she goes from Alabama in May to Dugway currently.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skippy1138
Please forgive me guys because I for the life of me cannot remember his name, but I watched a Project Camelot interview with a doctor who was working in one of these biological/chemical weapons programs and he said that the American people would be horrified at how many times we've come close to having a catastrophic pandemic originating from one of these places because of someone doing something stupid or careless........

That's interesting. I went to the last page in the selection..pg 4 and there it was again. Your post time was 11:11pm

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by stirling

My opinion is clear.

I have none as of yet. I can only guess. If you want my guess work, here it is in order of what I "guess" is more likely.

1) Something or someone was misplaced or in the wrong place. Stolen property, spy found, files missing, chemicals or biological agents gone or misplaced (or some malfunctioning of the inner systems).

2) A mishaps that resulted in a minor contamination that forced protocol to close the gates.

3) A mishaps that resulted in a major contamination that forced protocol to close the gates.

4) Suspected terrorist activity of some sort.

5) Someone inside went wacky and did something that caused them to close the gates.

6) VX Gas was stolen and then it was posted about on a tweet.

MM

edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

Considering folks' behavior lately and Ft. Hood.. I fear your #4 or #5.

Id thought of the other ones too. . but Id think it would still be on lockdown if the more serious ones you mentioned were the case. Id heard there were only something like 2 or 3K personnel at Dugs.. so whatever happened it wont be too difficult to narrow it down to who did what if thats true.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Wasn't that crazy Illuminati lady telling us last night to expect upcoming bio/chem weapon attacks?

Maybe she wasn't so crazy

Just kidding.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: grammar

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by fw2011

this year so far feels like a movie, so many things are going down to keep track of, ufos, dead animals, volcanoes, quakes, shootings, things are getting to pick up the pace, you can feel it , things are getting worse working up to something bad, anyone else gotten this feeling since the newyear? and i havent seen alot of threads about this crazy weather we are having, snowstorm after snowstorm , five stories of snow has been plowed in ny and thye are running out of places to plow it!! they have declared a state of emergency twice since dec 26th. we are in some interesting days, and we will be witness too astonishing things this year and the following years to come , of this im sure

I agree. It does sometimes feel like we are living in a movie or novel. And yet, many still cling to the belief that this is just a normal cycle the earth is going through. They are very, very wrong.

These things and much worse will continue to happen as Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Christ Jesus said at Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Yahweh is in union with Christ’s message.

Ezekiel 29:8 "Therefore this is what the Lord GOD says: I am going to bring a sword against you and wipe out man and animal from you."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by KnowledgeIsPowre
Need to see if it's possible to find how she goes from Alabama in May to Dugway currently.

Good detective work. I had a feeling the tweet was legit. Not that we know for sure what it said about VX was accurate, she could just be repeating a rumor she heard going around the base, but I don't think anyone is still doubting she's a defense contractor, it wasn't a 4chan hoax, or an elaborate disinfo attempt with a fake linkedIn resume.

It's easily possible she could be at a base in Alabama in May, and the next year be working in Utah. Some civilian defense contractor jobs require frequent travel all over the US.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join