It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cantsee4looking
reply to post by Advantage

excellent info........so no phones etc allowed into complex,,hmmm

Depends on the building and the base.. what material is being worked with. Also, Dugway isnt your average base.

These threads typically drive me up the wall.. LOL! I quit skimming when I say post after post made by people who pretend they know how everything workd and obviously have never set foot on a base nor worked on one. We've been attached to the DoD for 20+ years... they started confiscating phones when they were still dinosaurs carried around in bags with batteries about the size of a car battery..

In the last 5 years the base the hubby works at has been on lockdown 4 times.. It also wasnt reported in the news.It happens for a plethroa of reasons. If one building is breeched or something else, the base is locked down. One building doesnt communicate with the other.. so no information is passed around like you all think it is. WHatever the problem is, it WILL be contained even inside the walls of the building and base wide until the problem is solved. Its not necessarily the end of the world and zombie patient zero didnt escape. Have some patience before acting foolish and flipping out over something.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
so unless that twitterchick found a live internet connec at the base and got around security that story is debunked, and if some agent got released , they wouldnt be bringing food in and flying prego chicks out, although the man said he had no idea about the prego lady, it would be interesting to find out if that man was stationed at the gate or from some operating room inside the base,

Twitter and social networks are typically blocked. Several news outlets are also blocked. Many things are blocked to prevent BS..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

SOP is to isolate anyone who may have been contaminated so they don't contaminate anyone or anything else. If someone was contaminated they would not cut them loose until decon and medically cleared.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

If she is not advanced beyond a certain point in her pregnancy, I think 36 weeks out of 40, they would need medical facilities for the baby - which are usually specific to hospitals with neo-natal facilities. Not all of them have that, certainly not a base hospital.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone
reply to post by DevilDog0311

If she is not advanced beyond a certain point in her pregnancy, I think 36 weeks out of 40, they would need medical facilities for the baby - which are usually specific to hospitals with neo-natal facilities. Not all of them have that, certainly not a base hospital.

Funny, our base hospital has a maternity wing... it rivals the civilian hospital in the area.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I live in salt lake city and haven't heard much about this but look at these pics taken around 5:30 pm. The mountians are they oquirrh mts where douglas is located. These pics were taken looking west and the reason i snapped them was it looked like a contrail/chemtrail but was circular instead of the usual straight line. The circular trail is right above douglas. Couldn't watch to see what happen to it though had to work wish i could have though. I wonder if this anything to do with this.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by poeticgorilla

Yes I notice that too when I was out there today I thought it was strange to see a circle cemtrail Im glad u got a picture of it

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by poeticgorilla
I live in salt lake city and haven't heard much about this but look at these pics taken around 5:30 pm. The mountians are they oquirrh mts where douglas is located. These pics were taken looking west and the reason i snapped them was it looked like a contrail/chemtrail but was circular instead of the usual straight line. The circular trail is right above douglas. Couldn't watch to see what happen to it though had to work wish i could have though. I wonder if this anything to do with this.

Dugway and that other base close to you ( Cant remember the stupid name) have pretty large and long airstrips.. not all bases have these big ones. It enables larger aircraft to utilize the base. You could be seeing the contrails of mil aircraft if they are needing to bring in or ship out people/materials/usual traffic/ etc...

Hey, its early, I meant to add.. 2 aircraft coming or going closely together will make it appear to be circular but it isnt. The paths are just intersecting.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

It all depends...

Are we talking slow "Romero" Zombies or Fast re-make Zombies?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by Farnhold

It all depends...

Are we talking slow "Romero" Zombies or Fast re-make Zombies?

Lets hope its not the fast ones.. well then again.. it'd be funny to see zombies slipping and falling around running on snow and ice.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

According to an article at Newsday.com, the base is reopening. They are letting people in and "preparing" to let the people inside go home.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Connman

That cage is where we test the Kaiju class Bio Organic Weapons, like Godzilla.

On a more serious note, this looks really bad. I havn't heard anything official, but even if I did I couldn't say.

COBRA Six out.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Could have been another test for the cargo and chem areas. They have done this before with AMC. They test times and procedures in the event of a spill concerning the cargo aircraft.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Could be anything really.

What it IS is a complete lockdown of a level 4 biological weapons facility. That is not "just another day at the office". For anyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Just wanted to throw in a link for the newsday article: official-utah-army-base-reopening-after-lockdown
edit on 27-1-2011 by Pimpish because: (no reason given)

link   
Official: Utah Army base reopening after lockdown (AP): AP - Officials say Dugway Proving Grounds has reopened.

www.fox43.com...

link   
lockdown lifted:

www.newsday.com...

(hope I'm posting this right - still learning)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by cwg100
reply to post by matrix12

According to an article at Newsday.com, the base is reopening. They are letting people in and "preparing" to let the people inside go home.

The Seattle Times is reporting the same info too.

So whatever it was that was lost, misplaced, stolen, dropped, escaped etc has been sorted out.
The Question is will we ever hear what it was?
I'm guessing we wont and if we do it will be somehting watered down. unless of course it was something ordinary to begin with. if we rule out all twitter / you tube thing, Then it might have been somehting as simple as someone "borrowed" the base commanders playboy, but that wouldn't constitute "Serious"

As per normal there will be no follow up by the mass media and in a day or two people will forget about it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Could be anything really.

What it IS is a complete lockdown of a level 4 biological weapons facility. That is not "just another day at the office". For anyone.

Maybe or maybe not. They require testing as well and they HAVE been locked down before for testing. I mean lockdown for bases that house more sensitive things than a level 4 anything.. as in things which effect you and I ( the country) immediately.. isnt another day at the office either.. but its happened more than once in the last 4-5 yrs at Scott. They disabled my husbands keycard to the building and all of them were locked in this HUGE building for 36 hrs.. for a test. WHat IM saying is that I see many posts here where people are posting things as fact and they are NOT fact. DUgway isnt a bio storage facility like some other bases are.... they have the means to work with bio, but they arent stockpiling or storing. THAT kind of breech or lockdown at those certain bases would give me pause. As far as I know Dugway handles more chem than bio... and its mainly a cargo hub. That cargo can be bio, chem, or whatever. Thats why they tested/drilled in the early 90's ( last one I personally now of... I imagine there have been more) I think for a cargo spill.

I urge a little patience as if its already known its on lockdown, youll know more. You NEVER heard about lockdown at certain bases.. and you wont. KWIM? Strange days like we are living in make one more sensitive to things which arent that far out of the ordinary.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

All you're doing is convincing me that no-one, especially the palookas in charge, should be allowed to have any of this kind of stuff.

They obviously do not have the ability to manage it correctly/safely/whatever.

So all these good people can go home now, good for them. Wonder what cover story they'll punt? We can already assume they'll say anything except the truth. They lie all the time you know? Especially when something went wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join