It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Both reported on real news. All the rest is either trolling or jumping to conclusions, or unfounded at the moment.

Real news uh? Who spin 24/7 uh?

Sorry, but the leak of the VX info is credible.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Well we now know this girl Ashley works for the exact company that developed both the remote control airplanes and the running the airplanes into buildings drill scheduled for 9am on 9/11. That's a little too coincidental.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I can almost picture the "Intelligence Officer" sitting in front of a computer terminal saying:

Private: "Sir, the internet has figured us out."

Higher Officer: "Well, post some dis-info to derail them, or at least distract them with unicorns or butterflies!"

Private: "Yes sir! Right away sir!"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
and boon i liked you before you accused me of being a disinfo agent , lol go look at all of my posts lmao this is the first time i have been skeptical about anything lol! so slow your roll , its all good, i have a open mind , i just think we should wait for more info before we waste 20 pages on a woman that posted a rumor

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

MM - you did follow the chain of evidence, did you not?

Twitter (Ashley82MS7) VX Nerve Gas ---> Tweet Deleted ---> Account confirmed as "normal" & real ---> Twitter Account Deleted ---> "Ashley82MS7" Youtube account found ---> Video has same girl ---> Video gets deleted ---> "Ashley82MS7" monicker matched to Ashley Pallotta name at MSU alumni page ---> Ashley Pallotta Linked in page matches school, photo, and confirms she is employed as a US Army Testing Engineer.

This is real - I'm not making this stuff up - the links and screen grabs are in this thread.

How much more solid evidence do you need?

Sure, you could argue that Ashley Pallotta was tweeting about a "rumor" she heard at the base, but if that's the case, why did she go through and remove her Twitter account & Youtube video of her in Ireland?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Awesome work Harry I need someone at Pegasus

Did you read THIS post?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also check out his photo media

I screen captured that page too

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
This coming from the guy who says he is a patriot during his first month here-
THEN ends up on a Home Land security report calling conspiracy people crazy and dangerous, using YOU as an example-
AND THEN you post how advanced technologies of the government is beaming digital codes directly to your eye balls from space...less then 2 weeks after HomeLand uses you as an example for crazy patriot/conspiracy folks.
Lets not forget you are also the one pushing the whole "VX Vile" thing here, with no real evidence.
Yeah, HE sounds like planted disinfo...not you...right? Boon?
Leave him alone....at least he isn't making up stories about digital numbers in his eye balls while calling for a violent revolution.
On topic- There is NO reported/factual evidence showing anything about VX missing. There is no reported/factual news on this matter right now other than-
1) Lock down at base lasting many hours.
2) Pregnant woman air lifted out.
Both reported on real news. All the rest is either trolling or jumping to conclusions, or unfounded at the moment.
MM

pardon me a moment folks
while I pull the dagger out of my
my back.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

that is weird, so do you think there is another false flag coming? and btw that girl didnt look that old how old would she have been in 2001? was she still army tech then?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
If nothing else, this poor girl Ashley has been dissected publicly, possibly without her knowledge, over what? A Twitter update with a little gossip. She probably has nothing to do with 9/11, but to be accused of it, all because she forgot to set her privacy properly. Let this be a lesson to us all.
edit on 1/27/2011 by azamber because: Wrong social network oops

link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Folks, this Ashley Pallotta girl is DELETEING EVERYTHING about herself online.

Twitter? Gone.
Youtube? Gone.

Facebook? As of now...still there: facebook
edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

Harry,
how do we know it is her doing it?

link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Real news uh? Who spin 24/7 uh?

Sorry, but the leak of the VX info is credible.

Sorry, you are wrong. It is very easy to hoax info and identities online. In fact, there are organized groups who do so continuously and attack ATS and various other conspiracy sites.

I am not saying the lady is fake, but I AM saying there is no proof she posted that, or that that twitter page is legit.

No factual evidence as of yet. I salute the research being done here, and understand the need for speculation. But lets be clear on what IS confirmed and what is not.

And lets also be aware of the validity of our sources...including those who have already been posted on Home Land Securities watch lists all the while saying the government beams numbers into his head.

MM

link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
also look at these radar returns over Dugway.
Some unusual stuff looks to me.

s483.photobucket.com...

radar.weather.gov...

I'm looking directly at site and am not seeing the same green circle. I can also not see the date and time stamp.

(0948 UTC 01/27/2011)
Please advise?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Where is a screenshot of the tweet? I haven't seen that yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   

I have a feeling Ms. Ashley's info is
about to disappear from the internet.

I have been screen capturing everything but was too late for the youtube before it was cleared.

Lets' just hope SHE doesn't disappear

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

I doubt she personally had anything to do with 9/11 or she wouldn't have been naive enough to post what she did. But I wouldn't be surprised if she had an unfortunate accident real soon. - I have to go to bed, I'll catch you all tomorrow.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   

pardon me a moment folks
while I pull the dagger out of my
my back.

Come now...You foed me for good reason my good man.

I can't help if I find your research history to be highly flawed and often unreliable.

MM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Green circle radar image was captured several days ago as per the capturer's admission (see GLP thread that is analogous to this one).

The anomaly is likely due to a mis calibration in the angle of attack (too low) of the radar. The green circle is the radar picking up topology.
edit on 27-1-2011 by laterallateral because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Guys guys guys...This is getting nasty stop with the you’re a disinfo agent crap.you should all be working together. Yes you should look into each other’s links and double check everything, but seriously get it together

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by crashbehr

Damn you're right.....this remind me of the Stand. If they were experimenting with some crazy killer virus and it accidentally infected a few people, they may not have caught it until it was too late and they have no clue how widespread it has already become. The incubation time in most of these virus and germs can be anywhere from 1 to 2 weeks before any symptoms are shown, by that time a VERY LARGE percent of the local population may have already been exposed without knowing it.

Its amazing when you think how fragile our existence truly is, especially since now we have the means to wipe ourselves off the face of the earth with nothing more than an accidental keystroke

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I will say this story is odd and a bit confusing to say the least.

Disinfo and lies aside, the report itself is a bit worrisome even for a guy who doesn't easily buy doom and gloom.

Hope there is some answers soon...doubt they will be enough to convince many of us.

MM

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join