It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hate to say it, and also I'm sure I'll be hated for it but...

If any of those viruses/chemicals escape and kill those working there.... good.

Better them then allowing them time to perfect them and release them among us or some brown skinned people.

Sorry, truth hurts.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Security operations, and security measures is a very broad term so we will see what is going on. But a full base lockdown on any base is a concern, Dugway or not something happened to trigger a big enough concern for the brass to close the doors, and shut down eye's. Keep us posted.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Dugway has a P5 facility. If they are locked down something bad is happening.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Better them then allowing them time to perfect them and release them among us or some brown skinned people.

Sorry, truth hurts.

You'll think that up til the point it reaches you, at which point you'd be in a ball in the corner, crying like a little girl.

Gotta love people who think their brave.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
With chemical and biological chemicals anything could happen. There is an Army base in Ky, not far from where I use to live, they have bunkers full of WWII chemicals and don't have the slightest idea of what to do with them. There have been several reports of leakages - scary stuff for those who live in the area. If the lockdown at the base in Utah was a pretend event I think we would know it by now, they wouldn't want to upset those that live in the area. I don't have a good feeling about this - I hope I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Hope all is well there for the people that work there.
What is this I found on Google Earth looking around at

Dugway Army base Utah
40°11'56.45"N 113°10'37.15"W

Looks like the largest cage I`ve ever seen??

link   
reply to post by Golithion

Wait.. now that I remember.. dugway is the new Area 51....

LIVE VIA SATELLITE FOOTAGE FROM DUGWAY:

link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by fw2011

this year so far feels like a movie, so many things are going down to keep track of, ufos, dead animals, volcanoes, quakes, shootings, things are getting to pick up the pace, you can feel it , things are getting worse working up to something bad, anyone else gotten this feeling since the newyear? and i havent seen alot of threads about this crazy weather we are having, snowstorm after snowstorm , five stories of snow has been plowed in ny and thye are running out of places to plow it!! they have declared a state of emergency twice since dec 26th. we are in some interesting days, and we will be witness too astonishing things this year and the following years to come , of this im sure

I've been posting to this thread:

Strange Weather - Is "The Day After Tomorrow" Coming True?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and I started this thread:

It's Official: 2010 Deadliest Year In A Generation: Meteorologists

and a number of other weather related threads such as this:

China Evacuates Ten Of Thousands As Deep Freeze Takes Hold

Hardly anyone is paying attention though. And this year does seem like a movie. I couldn't have summed up how I feel about recent events better than you did in your post.

Hopefully the Dugway lockdown is the beginning of the Global Zombie cataclysm I've been hoping for. Or at least something along the lines of Stephen King's "The Stand", as mentioned by another poster.
edit on 1/26/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

Amen brother.

I feel like the rope is just about to break. And it has certainly picked up since the new year, here in Toronto some guy ran over a cop in the downtown core. Lets not forget the biggest funeral, that was broadcasted on every media out let...(Not saying I disagree, but it DOES feel like a movie.) The dead animals and the radical weather can only leave us to speculate.

Which is all we can ever do.

I say something was stolen, they are now trying to find it.

My gut is empty on this one.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Thank you to the OP for posting this.. S&F!

I also live in Utah, and a little close to this for comfort. I hope it's nothing, but as it has been expressed previously in this thread... with the events of this year already, it makes me nervous.

The one local news station that has news on now, has said nothing. Another 35 minutes for the other news stations to start their 10:00PM broadcasts. But it sounds like no information is being given at the moment.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Well, I'm in Nephi Utah, tonight and did some checking of local news stations and sources, as well as talked with someone who lives in the Tooele area, and NOTHING.

If this was some major problem involving chemical or biological agents, surely there would be more news by now, and perhaps some evacuations.

So, I'm convinced that this is nothing to worry about... Or is it?

link   
reply to post by Connman

what is in the cage , maybe that is what got loose and caused the lockdown is that image current?

link   
reply to post by Connman

Holy **** nice find.

Check out connmans picture, then fastforward to 7:55 in this video:

edit on 26-1-2011 by The_Zomar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

awesome threads and thanks for bringn info on the weather its getting crazy , i wish more people would pay more attention , although i know its hard given there is some new crazy story daily too much too keep tabs on

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

Sorry, truth hurts.

You'll think that up til the point it reaches you, at which point you'd be in a ball in the corner, crying like a little girl.

I'll see ya in that corner partner.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gakus

Sorry, truth hurts.

I'll see ya in that corner partner.

You most likely will, except I won't be the hypocrite who said it would be a good thing

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Anyone know why they would say part of an ongoing "security operation". What does that mean exactly? Are they saying they are on lockdown for security reasons because something is happening now or do they mean they have had ongoing security drills and lockdown is part of the drills. Anyone care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Givem a call

Army, UTAH, DUGWAY PROVING GROUNDS, (431) 831-2151

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

Here is the definition of Operations security www.answers.com...

Basically: either an ongoing training op that they don't want interrupted, a security breach that they are determining whether it was friendly's or otherwise. Etc...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wow, that's a BIG base..

Dugway (DPG) is a little more than 800,000 acres of desert in size. That’s about the size of Rhode Island. A “dugway” is a trench dug along a hill to level the ground and prevent wagons from tipping.

militarybases.com...

They could be hiding anything in that area...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join