It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

With chemical and biological chemicals anything could happen. There is an Army base in Ky, not far from where I use to live, they have bunkers full of WWII chemicals and don't have the slightest idea of what to do with them. There have been several reports of leakages - scary stuff for those who live in the area. If the lockdown at the base in Utah was a pretend event I think we would know it by now, they wouldn't want to upset those that live in the area. I don't have a good feeling about this - I hope I am wrong.
reply to post by crazydaisy

If you don't mind me asking, where did you used to live in Kentucky? I know which place you're talking about... I live within 20 minutes of it. I've known many people who worked there.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Oh man! I found the girl who Tweeted (Ashley82MS7) about the missing vial of VX Nerve Gas!!! I found her on LinkedIn.com:

Would you LOOK at her resume!??? She doesn't look like the kind of person who would tweet about VX Nerve Gas as a joke!

She worked for Booz Allen Hamilton, a "Strategy and Technology Consulting Firm" and is currently a test engineer for the U.S. Army.

This SEALS it for me: There is a VX Nerve Gas vial missing in Utah - and THAT is the reason Dugway is on lock down!!

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

Booz, Allen, Hamilton...
Extensive 9/11 Connections...

mossad

example

google

In 2001, the Trailblazer program was developed under the order of the NRO, with sub contractor Booz Allen Hamilton and took partly place in the wing of the Pentagon, which was later officially hit by "Flight77".

Booz is a high rank "member" of military and intelligence.
They're also Corporate Member of the National Military Intelligence Association.

On August 8, 2001, two days after Bush received a new PDB with a clear warning on Bin Laden; Booz, Allen, & Hamilton employee named James R. Clapper as head of NIMA (the National Imagery and Mapping Agency - the 'eyes of America'.
(see also "9/11 -The lost war drill?"

Clapper, leads this project for the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office), which at the same time not only develops new satellite capabilities (A NRO payload launched into space on September 8, 2001), but also worked on a terror drill for Sep11th (9 AM), crashing planes into the headquarters, as later confirmed by NRO Officer John Fulton.

When BoozAllen started to work for the NRO, it was well known, that they also had been a client of Blessed Relief, the charity said to be a front for Osama Bin Laden.
However, this seemed to be not a problem for the NRO.

edit on 27-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

link   
reply to post by matrix12

Maybe, but If you go to twitter and search for vx nerve gas. there is like 3 tweets, and it says older tweets are unavailable, also, someone claims that their tweets concerning dugway are being deleted, not sure how to prove or disprove that obviously, but disconcerting none the less haha

link   
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:qrOWHiCSgw0J:twitter.com/Ashley82MS7+Ashley82MS7&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=nz&client=firefox-a&source =www.google.co.nz

older tweets..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Link to status

There's the status.

A first Facebook status acct released supposedly from the inside. Worried friends there!!

I really hate to be personally nosy, and won't put up a link but from this facebook post, I found his (presumably) wife posting on her wall about her worries with the Dugway thing going on... kind of interesting.

Originally posted by jumpingbeanz
here was the twitter post picasaweb.google.com...

And the original Twitter screenshot just to get it rehashed for those not following completely up to date...

Also as far as I can tell, NO updates whatsoever since ~11 PM on 1/26/2011 on any of the news that I read locally here. Again I'm in SLC, watch these resources, NO updates at all.

KUTV doesn't even have an article up, and they were said to be on site with a TV update that I wasn't able to catch but another viewer did.

Supposedly a pregnant woman was airlifed, no confirmation or deny of that by anyone official.

Still no word on anybody going in or being released, no update as to whether there's a real threat to be had...

Mainstream access to information is being very rapidly covered up on anything being leaked with a Twitter account being straight up DELETED and the accompanying youtube page stripped of all content... they're begging for panic and conspiracy here... It's highly unsettling, I can't stop refreshing this forum and scrounging everywhere for an update... I'm helpless with my concern

edit on 27-1-2011 by shagula because: adding

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by deanyo

i dunno looking at that chicks pic she sure doe-sent look like a tech engineer , and especially doesent look like one that would leak info onto twitter, i dunno, im just not buying that rumor. especially since the rumor started on glp with some girl saying that ashley was her daughter , then a page later said she was posting on twitter smells of bs

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
even if the tweet is real, maybe it is disinfo! they know how we think and how we investigate, coulda been faked , btw, this was not reported on any main media just local how did the op report on it so fast does he live around there?

matrix12
i don't know u very well
and you haven't been here that long
but u r beginning to sound a lot like a disinfo
agent urself derailing this discussion.
maybe I'm wrong
maybe not

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Folks, this Ashley Pallotta girl is DELETEING EVERYTHING about herself online.

Twitter? Gone.
Youtube? Gone.

Facebook? As of now...still there: facebook
edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Ah the MSM catches up to us:

www.foxnews.com...#

SALT LAKE CITY – The commander of Dugway Proving Grounds says Army base is trying to resolve a "serious problem" and it gates have been locked, halting traffic. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Yea, I'd say "losing" a vial of VX Nerve Gas is indeed a "serious problem"....

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Not to be confused with a "disinfo agent", but has anyone though that maybe Ashley caught wind of the buzz surrounding her posts and took them down herself??

Ah, you beat me to it harrytuttle
edit on 1/27/2011 by azamber because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Folks, this Ashley Pallotta girl is DELETEING EVERYTHING about herself online.

Twitter? Gone.
Youtube? Gone.

Facebook? As of now...still there: www.facebook.com...#!/ashley.m.pallotta

I'm not surprised - there is a direct link here to 9/11 with Booz, Allen, Hamilton... links in post above..

On August 8, 2001, two days after Bush received a new PDB with a clear warning on Bin Laden; Booz, Allen, & Hamilton employee named James R. Clapper as head of NIMA (the National Imagery and Mapping Agency - the 'eyes of America'. (see also "9/11 -The lost war drill?" Clapper, leads this project for the NRO (National Reconnaissance Office), which at the same time not only develops new satellite capabilities (A NRO payload launched into space on September 8, 2001), but also worked on a terror drill for Sep11th (9 AM), crashing planes into the headquarters, as later confirmed by NRO Officer John Fulton. When BoozAllen started to work for the NRO, it was well known, that they also had been a client of Blessed Relief, the charity said to be a front for Osama Bin Laden. However, this seemed to be not a problem for the NRO.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

your way wrong! why would you say that because i dont agree that the "rumor" of the vile is not jiving rite with me, because i have a different opnion , and your the one who brought that rumor here, rite after some lady on glp said that her daughter was going to leak info, now i find that suspicious.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Hi all,

I've been checking around the news sites here in South Africa and so far there has been no mention of the lockdown, this is very strange, because South Africa normally covers a great amount of coverage of US events.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Where is a screenshot of the tweet? I haven't seen that yet?

Here is Ashleys tweet that I took a screenshot of before it was removed, her tweet is at the top.

picasaweb.google.com...

edit on 27-1-2011 by theartistchick because: wrong link

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
Ah the MSM catches up to us:

www.foxnews.com...#

SALT LAKE CITY – The commander of Dugway Proving Grounds says Army base is trying to resolve a "serious problem" and it gates have been locked, halting traffic. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Yea, I'd say "losing" a vial of VX Nerve Gas is indeed a "serious problem"....

It's the exact same crap they're spewing at us... honestly, NOONE is in danger but they've had it on COMPLETE LOCKDOWN for over almost 9 hours now?!? With no updates? Come on...

In thoughts of Ashely doing it herself... I think that's pretty drastic and pretty damned quick to accomplish all of that including thinking about youtube immediately... Although by the looks of her Twitter from what I remember she wasn't terribly active... Just looked up the procedures for closing a Twitter account and is easily to do very quickly, I dunno. Boy is this fun and exciting to think about though, if anything we're all just sharpening up on our detectives skills, right?!? Then we can all be sherlock holmes like Boondock, lol.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
matrix12
i don't know u very well
and you haven't been here that long
but u r beginning to sound a lot like a disinfo
agent urself derailing this discussion.
maybe I'm wrong
maybe not

This coming from the guy who says he is a patriot during his first month here-

THEN ends up on a Home Land security report calling conspiracy people crazy and dangerous, using YOU as an example-

AND THEN you post how advanced technologies of the government is beaming digital codes directly to your eye balls from space...less than 2 weeks after HomeLand uses you as an example for crazy patriot/conspiracy folks.

Lets not forget you are also the one pushing the whole "VX Vile" thing here, with no real evidence.

Yeah, HE sounds like planted disinfo...not you...right? Boon?

Leave him alone....at least he isn't making up stories about digital numbers in his eye balls while calling for a violent revolution.

On topic- There is NO reported/factual evidence showing anything about VX missing. There is no reported/factual news on this matter right now other than-

1) Lock down at base lasting many hours.

2) Pregnant woman air lifted out.

Both reported on real news. All the rest is either trolling or jumping to conclusions, or unfounded at the moment.

MM
edit on 27-1-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
also look at these radar returns over Dugway.
Some unusual stuff looks to me.

s483.photobucket.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

The post above yours by Harrytuttle answers this. We found a person who has multiple social media accounts, twitter, linked in, facebook (it's here-fb, also huntsville alabama, but she picked up a lot of weight?) but as we are viewing them they are disappearing???

Disinfo would leave clues, not be covering them up as we go along?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
who was the first one to find this twitter account? and can someone link proof that the woman in question indeed works for this base where the lockdown is happening? perhaps find a phone number for her or message some of her friends find out if indeed something is happening instead of thinking omg there is a conspiracy she said vile and now she or the goverment is deleting everything

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

well said lol!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join