It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by matrix12

It's almost impossible to judge, she could be only 3 months pregnant, and the "scare" made her feel faint?

From a conventional view that's reasonable, and if she was allowed out on medical "compassionate" grounds it would indicate that the threat is less than we are imagining?

But again, they're in lockdown, that alone is BAD BAD BAD.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
If something very bad is supposed to happen, let it be zombie virus.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

i answerd your question lol, and someone is looking for the link if it exists

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
reply to post by martinkb

Disappearing pages, posts, and profiles this fast would further indicate something is in progress... as i point out the obvious

kinda reminds me of how fast
they cleared the evidence/debris from
ground zero

link   
I am not sure what is more troubling everyone in agreement that the pregnant woman story sounds bogus, or the lack of any other news about the situation.

link   
reply to post by harryhaller

but if that was indeed true why airlift her out?

link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by odd1out

i answerd your question lol, and someone is looking for the link if it exists

Refer to my post on the previous page in regards to my findings on KUTV. I found it quite interesting...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Farnhold
If something very bad is supposed to happen, let it be zombie virus.

Totally agree. That would be neat!

And people say all the time ``conspiracies`` don't exist! Hahahaha, WE ARE LIVING ONE RIGHT NOW.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
False-flag is coming.

heyyyy
no fair, I called false flag first
lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
someone should call the base back for a update

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

If it's true, it would be a commander who has more urgent things to attend to. Reasonable? It suggests no "general" risk, well not at that point, and that the issue was (at that point) sufficiently contained for his satisfaction in allowing a single exception, on medical grounds.

Either it's relevant or it's not, but since it's the only info they voluntarily released, i'd say it's relevant and important, if understood in context.

If it is code, then why would they still be in lockdown after "the package" left the premises? Surely if they "released" a false flag bomber (for example) they would be able to return to normal? The other most important question is: who is getting INTO the facility? Surely brass would go immediately IF there was an outbeak?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
Oh man! I found the girl who Tweeted about the missing vial of VX Nerve Gas!!! I found her on LinkedIn.com:

Would you LOOK at her resume!??? She doesn't look like the kind of person who would tweet about VX Nerve Gas as a joke!

She worked for Booz Allen Hamilton, a "Strategy and Technology Consulting Firm" and is currently a test engineer for the U.S. Army.

This SEALS it for me: There is a VX Nerve Gas vial missing in Utah - and THAT is the reason Dugway is on lock down!!

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

Nicely. This is the girl who supposedly tweeted that a vial of VX Nerve Gas went missing...hence said lockdown, and possible serious implications.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Yes, thank you! I am beginning to really take an interest in this story, but geez, I gotta work in not too many hours from now. This one has a strange smell about it...I have a feeling it's going to be dark for a few more hours til someone can cook up a good cover when morning comes and news spreads...gotta go. Good luck everyone!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Where is a screenshot of the tweet? I haven't seen that yet?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Harry, I would have to concur,
she does appear to be a very credible
source. star 4 u for finding that.

I have a feeling Ms. Ashley's info is
about to disappear from the internet.
Might want to do some saving on ur
hard drive
hint hint

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

picasaweb.google.com...

Idk how to post a screen shot, but there is the tweet

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

Where is a screenshot of the tweet? I haven't seen that yet?

Here is the screenshot of the tweet:

link   

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying. If an Army Test Engineer tweets about there being a VX vial missing, the tweet gets deleted, then minutes later the account gets deleted (not a fake account either - it had history), and the account name MATCHES EXACTLY to a Youtube account showing a video of an identical looking girl (and is NOW DELETED!!!), AND her alumni account matches her Twitter account (Ashley82MS7) to her name "Ashley Pallotta", which matches the LinkedIn.com account and her Twitter, Youtube, & Linked in photos MATCH - we have a solid piece of evidence supporting that VX is missing on that base and that's the reason for the lock down.

(all these links are earlier in this thread)

I'm going to make some more screen grabs before all those get deleted too.
edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

link   

even if the tweet is real, maybe it is disinfo! they know how we think and how we investigate, coulda been faked , btw, this was not reported on any main media just local how did the op report on it so fast does he live around there?

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join