It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dugway Army Base On Lockdown

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinkb
reply to post by harrytuttle

yea it was real. She also has channel on youtube and you can find old posts in google cache. And btw it's kinda interesting, military can remove any account on twitter in what.. 25min.. ?
and how did they know that she posted smth?

u don't think US Army Intelligence has
twitter accounts too ???
or reads ATS or that some other
site which cannot be named ???
lol

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by martinkb
and how did they know that she posted smth?

because they read here too

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
ONE MORE TIME...Can anyone verify the RUMOR that a pregnant woman was allowed to leave, or was air-lifted from the base. I can't find any mention of this in any news article.
Thanks!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I would just like to go on record stating that it was NOT the army of the 12 Monkeys that did this.

2nd line.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

wow.. video is gone on youtube. Let's see how fast they can remove youtube profile.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

only thing i can find on it is from another thread that said it came from channel 2 news but i cant find a link, it could just be hearsay at this point and we are way off the line here

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Did anyone save the video?

Also read this post for future reference

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by odd1out
ONE MORE TIME...Can anyone verify the RUMOR that a pregnant woman was allowed to leave, or was air-lifted from the base. I can't find any mention of this in any news article.
Thanks!

Apparently it was reported by a reporter who was on the scene at Dugway with KUTV. I'll try to dig up a recording if I can.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
the only facts we have are the facts that was in the op that there was a lockdown there and it was in the test area, and thats it the rest is just rumor or disinfo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by odd1out

It was in the first news reports that were made .. see page 2 or 3 on this thread. It's to date the only information released by the base to anyone, save the time the lockdown started.

The longer this goes on the worse it gets, but almost guaranteed when it's "over" it will be some nice story to put us at ease.

The reference to a pregnant woman being a loaded anything makes a very simple "codeword" sense, and adds a rather disturbing aspect to this event. Very good work by everybody though, as fast as the military are blocking and manipulating sources, they're being watched doing it.

link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
I would just like to go on record stating that it was NOT the army of the 12 Monkeys that did this.

ummmmm

u got a link to that proof ???

lmao

link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
Whoa - I was just doing some research into military codes and I found that the Native American code talkers in WWII used the phrase 'Pregnant Woman' to represent that a bomber had been loaded. A pregnant woman leaving would mean that a bomber had been loaded and left.

Link: Page 103 - Comanche Code Talkers

Also thinking ... really was there a pregnant woman in a military facility with chemical weapons and biological weapons? If she was sent to the hospital because of labor, I hardly believe a 8-9 months pregnant woman would be still working in a facility like that.

Maybe this is the code sign for WW3... and this is just a distraction...

Of course it isn't all is well!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by martinkb

Disappearing pages, posts, and profiles this fast would further indicate something is in progress... as i point out the obvious
edit on 27-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: sp

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Yeah it's one thing to take drastic disciplinary action on someone leaking info like that...

But to immediately be accessing backdoors to remove social media postings from anywhere that is hefty work... requires direct involvement with high military power if I'm thinking properly to surpass warrants and law enforcement requests...

KUTV also has NOTHING, I repeat NOTHING on the Dugway incident. Their site was also very slow... but that is besides the point. The fact KUTV is a reliable source, was on site with probably some of the biggest news... but has no recording, no indication they are even aware of the situation at Dugway while everyone else is buzzing on the slightest of news they can get... it's not right.

If you want to check it out for yourself, there's a couple interesting articles about Dugway there as well, so they have reported on it quite frequently in the past...
edit on 27-1-2011 by shagula because: adding

link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

very good point ! no woman in her rite mind working for the military would be there that close to popping around that kind of material.. besides when dues a woman get maternity leave ? isint like 2 months before the due date
edit on 27-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
Hmmm - Disappearing pages, posts, and profiles this fast would further indicate something is in progress.

yeah it would indeed
Glad someone took that screen capture of the twitter page

link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
The longer this goes on the worse it gets, but almost guaranteed when it's "over" it will be some nice story to put us at ease.

ur probably right.
we'll probably hear some bullshirt
story about an infected rat that got loose
from it's cage and got in the ventilation
shaft where they could not get to it easily.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by Vitchilo

very good point ! no woman in her rite mind working for the military would be there that close to popping around that kind of material.. besides when dooes a woman get maternity leave ? isint like 2 months before the pregnancy?

Yep...

And pregnant woman = bomber is loaded...

Maybe SUICIDE BOMBER is loaded with chemical/biological weapons is the real meaning?

False-flag is coming.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Also thinking ... really was there a pregnant woman in a military facility with chemical weapons and biological weapons? If she was sent to the hospital because of labor, I hardly believe a 8-9 months pregnant woman would be still working in a facility like that.

Maybe this is the code sign for WW3... and this is just a distraction...

Of course it isn't all is well!

or it could mean

weapon is airborne

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Oh man! I found the girl who Tweeted (Ashley82MS7) about the missing vial of VX Nerve Gas!!!

Her same monicker "Ashley82MS7" is used on her MSU alumni page (which provided us her name "Ashley Pallotta") and Youtube (her video was just deleted 1 hour ago).

I found her on LinkedIn.com:

Would you LOOK at her resume!??? She doesn't look like the kind of person who would tweet about VX Nerve Gas as a joke! Engineers don't joke about VX Nerve Gas. That's very serious.

She worked for Booz Allen Hamilton, a "Strategy and Technology Consulting Firm" and is currently a test engineer for the U.S. Army.

This SEALS it for me: There is a VX Nerve Gas vial missing in Utah - and THAT is the reason Dugway is on lock down!!

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join