It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Fish Deaths still a mystery after tests ''Can't Be Solved''

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Arkansas Fish Deaths still a mystery after tests

www.chron.com...

LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – The mystery of what killed tens of thousands of fish that washed up along the Arkansas River late last year can't be solved, state wildlife officials announced Wednesday, but they do have a theory about what caused birds to fall out of the sky in a small Arkansas town on New Year's Eve.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission issued separate news releases on the Dec. 29 fish kill and the New Year's Eve event in which red-winged blackbirds began raining down, evoking images of the apocalypse. The agency issued the releases after autopsies and multiple tests were conduc
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 26-1-2011 by Highergrounds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I asked the international diplomat (scientist and astrophysicists) who asked me to write the book Wisdom or War about what happened to the birds and fish. He said, "the birds experienced a disturbance within the atmospheric currency;the fish, they're existing conditions failed to provide enough current in the magnetics. Our galaxy is undergoing a stretch in time;we as a race are experiencing a dialation in time."

www.chron.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
you mean that the test didnt confirm it was fireworks
lol its still going on everyday around the world, it is not slowing
what is going on, this should be the main headline in the news till this gets figured out, and enough with the dumb excuses!!! enough with the media making jokes about the deaths!!!! truth now before it starts happening too us!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Highergrounds

So the red winged blackbirds are dieing off prematurely from internal injuries but other species are not effected? Crows eat corn maybe someone has been feeding the red winged blackbirds rice? Rice would swell up later if they drank water. Horrible death my heart goes out to them.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Well I am sure the Government will have an explanation for this ,.
It might say,." we killed the fish because they were a nuisance"
just like the black birds they had killed

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

That is a scary thought that may be 100% correct
''This is a test'' EBS

top topics

join