It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9da349fb276b.png[/atsimg]

Its definitely the Predator.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DomCheetham

I think one of them is Mick McCarthy, the football manager :

i.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
The metallic flying saucer I saw in real life was lit up with a maroon red light.

However, the odd part is, I never could tell where the light came from. That part always had me wondering. How could it be so well lit up but no visible light sources were there?

This could easily explain how the UFO in the OP was so well lit up. Perhaps it was on-board lighting that aided in the visibility.

So honestly the moon light isn't even necessary. And we don't know. So it's definitely a possibility to consider.

This is all assuming the OP video is legit. We don't know that yet. We may never know.

Well worth thinking about though.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

yes it possible could be frodo baggins...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f467dcd8052.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
The other thing that bugs me : if Leir is able to get to sightings, even if he's short of money, he should say so! Surely he'd be able to get enough donations for a good camera and tripod. (done with the camera and tripod rant now, just saying as it's still bugging me.)

Originally posted by DomCheetham
reply to post by Hitoshura

yes it possible could be frodo baggins...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5f467dcd8052.jpg[/atsimg]

Haha, well at least the size problem is explained easily that way.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by RiotComing

Thank you for the well written post.

It was quite informative and I didn't know some of that.

You have given me much food for thought, kudos RiotComing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I think that's enough ridicule.

Did you by chance read the stickies in the UFO forum yet?

Oh wait, you couldn't have read them. It clearly says outright ridicule is not allowed.

Best watch your step.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Oh wait, you couldn't have read them. It clearly says outright ridicule is not allowed.

Best watch your step.

Sorry from here, just think it's good to have a sense of humour every so often with this type of stuff, or most of us would start going slightly insane.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

its not a house on a hill. if that being the case? some one would have photoed "the house on the hill".. they didn't because it wasn't there

link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

There are no aliens sitting atop some alien spaceship, you've been fooled by image manipulation and crappy night time footage.

Hmmm, please provide proof of these claims.

Otherwise we have no choice but to put this under "just your opinion".

Also, it seems like your personal beliefs are clouding any reasonable judgement you could make here.

That's why I said "Possible but unknown". This is a logical conclusion.

Your conclusions seem to be based entirely on assumptions and pre-determined beliefs.
Not on actual evidence.

But hey, if you have proof, I am 100% open to it.

link   

This is all assuming the OP video is legit. We don't know that yet. We may never know.

Well worth thinking about though.

And I suspect that is exactly why Leir resurrected it.

He has learned that his dubious implant tales have met with some acceptance despite some loud voices to the contrary, so he is making a move to make himself a bigger player.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Best watch your step.

Can't have a bit of fun?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hitoshura

Best watch your step.

Sorry from here, just think it's good to have a sense of humour every so often with this type of stuff, or most of us would start going slightly insane.

Having a sense of humor by essentially bashing everyone, is ridicule.

Frodo Baggins? This is not even funny.
Sorry, it's not even a legit joke.

I agree that humor and comedy are great things, but when it is so obviously used to bash people and attempt to discredit everything, it ain't funny.

The UFO forums have specific rules about ridicule, it's well worth looking into.
Civility, decorum in Alien/UFO Forum

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Can't have a bit of fun?

Having fun at the expense of others? Not fun to the targets of your ridicule. Maybe fun for you, the ridiculer, but to those trying to seriously look into this case and find clues of either fake or legit, it really gets in the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I agree that humor and comedy are great things, but when it is so obviously used to bash people and attempt to discredit everything, it ain't funny.

The UFO forums have specific rules about ridicule, it's well worth looking into.
Civility, decorum in Alien/UFO Forum

Don't think he was bashing anyone to be honest, or at least I wasn't aware of it, just having a joke. Thanks for the link anyway.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Unless the captain is saving on his electricity bill

OR at that time of year it is docked at port, which the angle of shooting bears out.

But it doesn't matter Dr Lier adding to the mix, though a late comer, will guarantee a revival. No matter what i say... this will become another Roswell. But in the end, like Dr Liers implants, there will be no scientific verification.

Now rush out and pick up a copy, before they are all sold out
edit on 27-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
What is funny is that the same UFO is in the same place three years in a row, at exactly the same angle and in a heavily populated resort area and no one ever got on a boat, which are all over the beach, to get closer and see what it really is. I mean the thing just sits there waiting... and comes back every year, surely a closer look would end the debate?

Now I wonder why the film maker never thought of that?

Hmmm
edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

EXACTLY my thoughts. Not only is the "craft" in the exact same spot all 3 years, but at the exact same angle??? The footage, by "UFO footage" standpoint is very good, but generally still fuzzy. What looks to be the inhabitants could be anything. Like most theorists, I would love for this to be the real deal, but we must be careful. I remember when this first came out, and how excited I was to see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

How about adding the rest of my quote...

It's almost as ridiculous as Ronald Nussbeck's Penetrating Photograph Process.

Can you get a screen grab of the footage and produce what is shown in the photo, with no manipulation?

Zooming and cropping is fine.

The burden of proof isn't on me to prove this isn't an alien ship, all I'm asking for is for someone to show these aliens without any manipulation.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Can't have a bit of fun?

Having fun at the expense of others? Not fun to the targets of your ridicule. Maybe fun for you, the ridiculer, but to those trying to seriously look into this case and find clues of either fake or legit, it really gets in the way.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing this because it happens three times in the same place and it looks the same.

That my problem with this.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join