It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I would be interested to see your effort, please upload for us.

Please up load what,go to power rangers .com,hopefully they still have them in stock,thats a very old ship of the power rangers,lmaf, must of been an old video,i bet they show a little man in front,lmaf,OH BOY ! HILLARIOUS,but hey,believe what you want,by the way,lol.

Did any one ever notice....that the spacship is in front of him,in the dark.Out of 50,000 videos i know you all have seen,what makes his camera so clear,and...OMG,I dont even understand why im explaining this,lol,believe what you all want,good thread,now i see why ponzy schemes work so well on the humans.

ROGER LEIR should be ashamed of his self.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Well, I recall seeing in one of the videos that the thing, whatever it is, turns slightly. It's called "morphing," but really all it does is turn so the light shining on it is hitting it at a different angle. And at that point the two things that everybody seems to want to call "heads" turn into some kind of knobs or something. So it seems to me that they're not heads, but rather some kind of protuberances on the edge of whatever this thing is.

Maybe I'll get up the ambition to make some screen grabs of this. I don't know if it's worth the trouble, since there are people who have really gone off the deep end with this video, and don't want to hear or see anything contrary to their opinions.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

I would be interested to see your effort, please upload for us.

Please up load what,go to power rangers .com,hopefully they still have them in stock,thats a very old ship of the power rangers,lmaf, must of been an old video,i bet they show a little man in front,lmaf,OH BOY ! HILLARIOUS,but hey,believe what you want,by the way,lol.

Did any one ever notice....that the spacship is in front of him,in the dark.Out of 50,000 videos i know you all have seen,what makes his camera so clear,and...OMG,I dont even understand why im explaining this,lol,believe what you all want,good thread,now i see why ponzy schemes work so well on the humans.

ROGER LEIR should be ashamed of his self.

LMAF ALL THE WAY DOWN THE STREET,I JUST LOOKED AT THE ENTIRE VIDEO,LOL,HAHA,AND IT DOES HAVE THE LITTTLE MAN IN FRONT,OMG,IM OUT.

Well ,not only did they provide you all with the spacship,they even put a power ranger man in side,lol,with the helmet,with the slanted eyes,i tell you.

why are you being so hard on the op immortal.

You think im being hard on the op,really !
You mean to tell me,you cant use logic to know,that no camera in gods green earth can capture an image like that,in the dark,with no infared, a ship,let alone a face....from turkey out of all places.

I cant wait to the USA gets that type of technology.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by VtaUFO
I remember when I first heard about this case a couple years ago. I read an article which stated that the footage was undergoing analysis. I figured that I'd never hear of the outcome and that this case was going to get swept under the rug.

This information is hard for anyone to accept, even when we're all waiting in anticipation for the "smoking gun". In my opinion, we had the smoking gun over 60 years ago when newspapers all across the country reported the crash at Roswell, only to be discredited days later by the ridiculous balloon story (and then revised in the early 90's with the crash test dummy story). Some of the believers out there still wont be satisfied until the mainstream media reports it or until an extraterrestrial comes knocking at their door.

Nice spin on the word "believer". You got caught, though ...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Case closed! LMAO.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

just a thought; do we need to make ourselves known to ants or any other creature on this planet, we are as bizzare to the earths creatures as aliens are to us, do they have to, or feel the need to make themselves known to us, we could mean nothing at all to them, like ants are to us

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I made another reconstruction of one clear picture of this Alien life form. And the first that came to my mind was. The alien interview . I think the Turkish footage with these beings are having a great similarity in form.
Maybe this Alien interview is really authentic footage .. ?

any suggestions on this?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
This door handle case again?

There's no surrounding environment at vision in the camera, not even stars, the camera shake gives away the object is maybe one meter away.

I'm just saddened that all kinds of hoaxes get front page headlines but the real stuff never does.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Jonas86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonas86

There's no surrounding environment at vision in the camera, not even stars, the camera shake gives away the object is maybe one meter away.

I'm just saddened that all kinds of hoaxes get front page headlines but the real stuff never does.

a door handle? really? You're saying this is a door handle filmed from one meter away?
You should make a video showing this. I'd be very interested in seeing that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1
I made another reconstruction of one clear picture of this Alien life form. And the first that came to my mind was. The alien interview . I think the Turkish footage with these beings are having a great similarity in form.

any suggestions on this?

I am sure people will think I am nuts or whatever...

But I have always considered the alien interview Possible to be legit.

It's so odd and the head bobbing just seemed like it was a case of "reality is stranger than fiction".

So I still have that "interview" marked as unknown but possible.

Also, the footage in question in the OP, is also on my unknown but possible list.

Quite interesting and utterly compelling.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Show me some "real stuff" and I will flag it.

Heck, after you post it U2U me and I'll be there asap.

I am sure 500 ATSers will be right there too.

So let the "real stuff" roll. We are all dying to see it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It is suggested by some that there is no surrounding environment shown. But I remember that one of the vids shows the object and the picture is then zoomed out showing the moon, or in reverse I don't remember. Anyone?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Yes, its definitely real. there would have been no way to block out the moonlight to hide it if it was a ship. it is what it is...an alien space vehicle with occupants allowing the photographer to photo them and their vehicle.

now we know what the lil buggers actually look like.

I want one for a pet

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Knobs?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/432e1db4c2d3.png[/atsimg]

I have YET to see any of this debunked. The Yacht excuse is dead, i regret ever buying the Yacht explanation last year and swallow all disbelief i had before. Lets stop kidding ourselves, some people have a hard time admitting they are wrong. Some people do not want to really do the foot work on this case and have made a final decision no matter what comes to light. Like many others here im disgusted with the approach of some of our arm chair experts or lack there of. They openly ignore the inconsistency of the Yacht excuse, not all the videos are of the same angle after all. The aliens look different in vary in each year "not changing shape" there is no instances of manipulation of the video. Some of the footage is taken in later morning hours when they sky is lit still no yacht yet we see the lights.

It is NOT A YACHT even Ray Charles can see that

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

There are no aliens sitting atop some alien spaceship, you've been fooled by image manipulation and crappy night time footage.

It's almost as ridiculous as Ronald Nussbeck's Penetrating Photograph Process.

Can you get a screen grab of the footage and produce what is shown in the photo, with no manipulation?

Zooming and cropping is fine.

edit on 27/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This makes good fodder for the ATS cannon I guess. It was around about a year ago and here we go again.
Strangely, there has been no hodge-podge of supporting data about the camera, lens, etc. Leir says it was a "brilliant full Moon" the night he was there in 2009. Well, not quite, it was about 60% full.

Actually, over the whole series of sightings, the Moon was about half-full on 22 June 2007, about 40% full on 8 June 2008, about 30% full on 12 june 2008, about 80% full on 13 May 2009--But that date is found only on one image side by side with the semi-daylight image toward the end of the video. Mistaken date? For 15 May 2009, the Moon, as given above, was 60% full and it had been up 4hours and 7 minutes.

It is amazing how over the course of the videos the light reflecting off the two "wings" of the craft are very directional. And the way that belly ring keeps getting illuminated when the Moon is high is stunning to me.

Finally, what kind of camera and long lense can shoot such a detailed picture of the craft in nothing but Moonlight and and at the same time not over expose the details of the two beings inside the windows? I mean, good lord, we can even see their EYES!!!!

Personally, I don't buy it. But then, I've never believed any of Leir's stuff.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by 0bserver1

any suggestions on this?

I am sure people will think I am nuts or whatever...

But I have always considered the alien interview Possible to be legit.

It's so odd and the head bobbing just seemed like it was a case of "reality is stranger than fiction".

So I still have that "interview" marked as unknown but possible.

Also, the footage in question in the OP, is also on my unknown but possible list.

Quite interesting and utterly compelling.

You're not the only one. I too 'believe' the alien interview video to be legit, because of the corrobarating evidence (original and detailed documents) from the South African Air Force in the 500-page Disclosure Project briefing document that details a 1989 botched retrieval mission in the Kalahari (reported in the South African media at the time, which can be vouched by ATS moderator Gemwolf) where one of the live ETs was dispatched to the Wright Patterson AF base in North America, and according to the ET Interview documentary with 'Victor', this is indeed the ET in question. Like Muzzleflash says, sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction - and that's why we shouldn't discount the Turkish footage. However, this is not the topic in question.

Interesting analysis from Dr Leir. I just wish there were multiple cameras and multiple witnessses for this event. And it would be nice to see it fly off.. the footage is always so heavily-edited I'd prefer to see each event in its entirety. But I do have a friend who saw the footage on my 60" 1080p tv and as a videographer is adamant the object is in the air and the way the camera focus behaves is exactly what you would get filming something like that in the distance.

As for the yacht theory, what a load of rubbish. Haydn17 said it perfectly. Comparing these videos to a a cruise ship is no different to those that poo-poo the 'human figures on Mars' pictures and juxtapose them with natural formations in rock on Earth. Same old tactic 'everything's normal, everything's okay, nothing to see here'.

As for why didn't the security guard use a better camera.. perhaps he couldn't afford a new camera!!! I mean, this is Turkey.. this isn't America, where planned obsolescence drives the economy where everybody dumps their 12 megapixel cameras for 14 megapixel and HD, or a basic Nokia for texting to a Samsung Galaxy S with Android touchscreen and internet. Always getting the latest thing and the older models are intentionally built to break down with inferior materials. The guy simply may be on a basic wage and the only video camera he owns may be 15 years old and still does the job alright in his opinion. Anyway, the older hi-8 cameras have crazy optical zoom levels compared to the HD models, so getting a new 'HD' camera probably wouldn't do any better anyway in terms of getting closer to those 'little buddies' up in that craft.
edit on 27-1-2011 by RiotComing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by RiotComing

As for why didn't the security guard use a better camera.. perhaps he couldn't afford a new camera!!! I mean, this is Turkey.. this isn't America

Why didn't Lier bring a better camera?

Seems his films in an almost identical way that Yalcin does, same time/date readout, same shakiness, same zoom, almost as if Yalcin filmed it himself with his own camera!....

Surely a reputable man such as Lier would have at least brought a tripod...

Could Lier be lying about being there and filming this for himself??

edit on 27/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by anumohi
Yes, its definitely real. there would have been no way to block out the moonlight to hide it if it was a ship. it is what it is...an alien space vehicle with occupants allowing the photographer to photo them and their vehicle.

now we know what the lil buggers actually look like.

I want one for a pet

Yes, but no but, yes. They want you for a pet too. I do think though that the earliest 2007 pictures should be looked at first, even then someone said it was a house on a hill.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Ok, so we have crappy quality footage and serious shakiness, but I'm prepared to believe it's possible, seeing as I have no real clue. One thing I'm wondering though : what's the explanation for the thing in front of the ship, blocking the view of most of it? We can only see half, then the rest is blocked each time.

And if it was seen 3 years in a row, didn't they think to move to somewhere where there'd not be a partially blocked view?

What do you consider the real stuff? Got some links please?
edit on 27-1-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join