It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

This video is really a complete HOAX! And a bad one at that! Check out this video....
www.youtube.com...

Do not feel bad about being fooled! You are on a long list my friend.

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
It's obviously swamp gas but this swamp gas has a real alien in it. Now the debunkers can sod off...

posted on Aug, 13 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EnPassant

Hi EnPassant,

Here's a couple of threads you might enjoy.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by EnPassant

Hi EnPassant,

Here's a couple of threads you might enjoy.

Yes, it is sensible to be sceptical up to a point but it often just becomes a question of having a stab at things for the sake of it. There should be a rule on ATS that says anyone that tries to debunk without a convincing argument will have their posts deleted.

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

(why hasnt the military sent anything after it?)

If there is a possibility of them getting hold of anything under the full gaze of the public they will stay in their barracks.......

This footage is anlysed as being genuine, and no matter how great an image someone shoots, people won't believe any of it, even those who profess to believe in aliens and craft from wherever, won't stand up and be counted, for fear of lookin foolish.. because for the few that do, they are discredited and abused...
whats the problem here??? its a video of a damn craft not from this planet with occupants, whats so hard to accept, if you truly believe it shouldn't be hard to accept....

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Well if this is supposed to be the best evidence, God help all the believers!!! I see Dr Leir is still going strong...

posted on Aug, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by flipflop
reply to post by homeskillet

This footage is anlysed as being genuine, and no matter how great an image someone shoots, people won't believe any of it, even those who profess to believe in aliens and craft from wherever, won't stand up and be counted, for fear of lookin foolish.. because for the few that do, they are discredited and abused...
whats the problem here??? its a video of a damn craft not from this planet with occupants, whats so hard to accept, if you truly believe it shouldn't be hard to accept....

Erm, no it's reported to be a genuine video of an alien craft. Quite frankly it looks to me like a cheap model. Where is the evidence that this is genuine? Belief should have nothing to do with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi everybody...

I'm new here: I just registered minutes ago, after stumbling on this thread about the Kumburgaz clip.

The video is genuine, as can be verified by looking at the results I will post here: there were obtain some years ago, but never shown publicly, while I was working on an image processing methodology now scientifically recognized and called Polynomial Texture Mapping. I chose the clip simply because it fit prerequisites (overall good quality, authenticated, controversial in its interpretation only, not in its content).

Below are excerpts from a 2010 presentation of PTM (Elsevier Ltd) :

« PTM is an image capture and processing technique that was first published in a technical report by HP Labs in 2000…It then received full peer review publication to considerable impact…the technique enables the recording and representation of subtle surface details… The PTM technique was proven to provide better representation and decypherment of illustrative and cuneiform elements…The PTM file format can be produced from standard digital photographs… »

I captured several frames from the clip, and processed them. Below is the original screen capture of Frame 22 (my own count):

Below is a crop of the "window" area from the same frame, after processing:

These are unretouched, raw results: no drawing, colouring, contouring, etc, of any kind...

Looking at the post, I see that the image are actually cropped: is this norrmal?
edit on 22-8-2013 by funkster4 because: prblm with images

edit on 22-8-2013 by funkster4 because: additional info

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by funkster4

nice image there funkster4, did you used to work on PPP?
Penetrating Photographic Process

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

nice image there funkster4, did you used to work on PPP?
Penetrating Photographic Process

Hi...

No, I didn't.

I've just check the link and, correct me if I'm wrong, but I get the idea that maybe you think that this is some kind of joke. It is not. PTM has been used most notably to solve the decades old mistery of the Anthykythera Mechanism, by bringing out previously invisible inscriptions. It is considered as of today a cutting edge tool in image processing, with, quote, "a very promising future".

Actually, since the process is iterative, I have a complete file for each frame, from the source image to the final result, You can see how PTM slowly refines the data content. These files are available for review.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
...Here is a crop from a different frame, again showing the "window" area...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Yes, it was a tongue in cheek comment. I understand what Polynomial Texture Mapping is for and that it is a legitimate tool, however I don't see how it's going to be useful here, or what you're trying to show with that bizarre image you've posted. Maybe you can elaborate on what you think you're seeing in that colorful explosion of pixels.

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Yes, it was a tongue in cheek comment. I understand what Polynomial Texture Mapping is for and that it is a legitimate tool, however I don't see how it's going to be useful here, or what you're trying to show with that bizarre image you've posted. Maybe you can elaborate on what you think you're seeing in that colorful explosion of pixels.

...PTM is used to refine finite optical data sets by interpolating varying interpretations of the source data. This can be done directly from digital pictures, as stated in the Elsevier presentation quoted above.

So I would rather return the question to you: why PTM, which proves that tremendous enhancement can be obtained from photographic data, would not apply here?

If you don't see the images (I have posted 2 of them now), well I don't know what I can do. Maybe detour the background? I don't usually retouch the results obtained...

posted on Aug, 22 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
this Polynomial texture mapping software is very interesting.i wonder if it could be used to enhance any kind of image ? i have some images that i would love to analyze wit this software.l i downloaded the software from hp but cant really get it working.

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by glowdog
this Polynomial texture mapping software is very interesting.i wonder if it could be used to enhance any kind of image ? i have some images that i would love to analyze wit this software.l i downloaded the software from hp but cant really get it working.

Hi...

yes, PTM can be used on standard digital images. I personnaly developped my methodology independently of the HP Team, deriving it from a thought experiment about an old problem found in market studies (retrieving weak signals), I did not know they have now developped a software for it.

I can explain in half a page how I work, without the use of sophisticated software: basically, you just generate alternate versions of the source image, using the conventional settings: the idea is to create a data base of slightly varying versions of the original, that you will interpolate with each other. Any interpolation thus obtained enrich the data base. So what you are actually doing is create a self-learning data loop...

Let me know if I can help you with the images you mention: I am presently applying this methodology to different sorts of controversial images (working on some NASA Clementine pictures right now, with astounding results)...

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 10:05 AM
link   
...this composite shows the two images together, for better comparison. this may help those who have difficulties visualizing the image....

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by funkster4

Originally posted by glowdog

Hi...

yes, PTM can be used on standard digital images. I personnaly developped my methodology independently of the HP Team, deriving it from a thought experiment about an old problem found in market studies (retrieving weak signals), I did not know they have now developped a software for it.

I can explain in half a page how I work, without the use of sophisticated software: basically, you just generate alternate versions of the source image, using the conventional settings: the idea is to create a data base of slightly varying versions of the original, that you will interpolate with each other. Any interpolation thus obtained enrich the data base. So what you are actually doing is create a self-learning data loop...

Let me know if I can help you with the images you mention: I am presently applying this methodology to different sorts of controversial images (working on some NASA Clementine pictures right now, with astounding results)...
sounds interesting. do you have any non "controversial" images that demonstrates its use?

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I've already posted this on a previous thread a long time ago but seeing as this thread is yet another re-run here's my bit for all those who may not have seen it.

I think there is a very simple explanation for this. What we are seeing is the edge of a lens ring or similar object.

If you take all the images to date, there are so many variations.

You will also notice at the bottom of the image there is almost always a pronounced curve.

OK, so if we take this image and copy it, matching each edge we get a circular lens shape like this:-

or this

or even the so called Alien people one gives this but in this format, it doesn't look nearly so Alien like.

Considering so called experts have examined the images / film, I'm amazed that they have not considered this.

I would love for this to be a real and genuine sighting but in my view it looks far more like lens trickery to me.

Try it yourself with any of the stills, just copy and paste, matching up the edges and you will get a perfect circle.

Just saying.

edit on 23-8-2013 by studio500 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by studio500

Just saying.

Thanks for reposting. I saw this on the other thread, on some page on some day long ago and I couldn't find it for some reason.

The boat explanation and this work well. I think what we are looking at is a boat sometimes and a lens at other times. The trick is that one explanation doesn't fit all.

So the question was raised "how come the ALL the other footage over all the days doesn't match the boat?"

The trick in logic is that "it cant possibly be a boat since the ALL of the footage doesn't match"

The answer is that we are not always looking at the same thing across ALL of the footage but someone wants you to believe that you are. There is simply NOTHING showing that all the footage is of the same object or non object.

Its the power of simple editing and simple suggestion that makes a good story. That's why reality crap TV works so well. cheap & easy with an audience that doesn't question what they are seeing.

but I am a little freaked out by the predator.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join