It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Hi everyone I just wanted to share a new video that does more close up comparisons of the EBEs or alleged pilots that can be seen inside the Turkey UFO. This is one of the most important UFO cases that will ever come to pass and I am suprised that not very many people are talking about it.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Also it appears that Mario Valdes's website or blog is down again and unavailable. Thankfully I created a backup of his entire blog. Its an exact replica of his blog. You can view the backup of Mario Valdes image analysis by going to this website turkeyufocase.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Ok so someone called into Coast to Coast and asked Whitley Strieber if he heard of this case and then Roger called into the show to talk about this fasnicnating footage.

Virtually nobody in UFOlogy is talking about this

when will ATS Live talk about this during their radio show?

edit on 26-10-2011 by MrDetective because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDetective

Virtually nobody in UFOlogy is talking about this

when will ATS Live talk about this during their radio show?

UFOlogy is patiently waiting for the OP VtaUFO to upload the full video.

Originally posted by VtaUFO

The raw footage of Dr. Leir's presentation will be available soon.

It's only been 10 months, gee whiz!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This case continues to be the most overlooked case in UFOlogy. I wonder if ATS can have Roger Leir on as a guest. Here is an interview from the KSS show were Dr. Leir reveals more informationa about his observation of the Kumburgaz UFO.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Here are a few more videos I have made about this sighting and remember the overlay comparison is taken from a sequential video tape in order and the video you see is all taken from the same camera.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Complete Details turkeyufocase.blogspot.com...
edit on 11-4-2012 by CigaretteMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

It looked like my above posts had videos that were not functioning so I thought I would post it again to a working Youtube video. This video will not be removed this time.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
some nice pics

Wow! If those are accurate--just wow. How high would the deck of the "yacht" have to be out of the water to stand that high? Couple hundred feet? Maybe? I don't know--but I'm just saying your pics poke -big- holes in the yacht theory for me...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
reply to post by the cynic jester

Awesome post. Great video of a UFO.

Some may call these hoaxes, because it isn't easy for the normal person to wrap their mind around things like this, that may be the real true reality instead of the TV monitor. Thing is, UFO's are either real, or not. Just like with the afterlife, it's either real or not. So theres a 50/50 chance it could be either. That is what's funny when people jump to conclusion and try to debunk either, when there's actually a great chance it exists, just as good of a chance that it doesn't.

If these UFO's are here, which I believe they are, and if they are intelligent beings then we are bound, in this day and age, to get real, raw footage. I believe many videos are real, but at least this one has some hard evidence that it is real. The scientist's set out to debunk this like always to find out this could very well be the real deal. Seeing light beings inside is amazing, make's me believe these beings could be half physical and half spiritual. Either way, the point is these things are either real or not. We have alot more proof that they are real then them not being real. When you think about it like that, it makes watching this footage an amazing experience, that we could very well be looking at other intelligent extraterrestrials that are in fact here and are constantly making their presence known.
edit on 26-1-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for posting to this thread, I agree totally!

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The yacht explanation is ridiculous. Whatever it is, it is not a boat.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CigaretteMan

Question for CigaretteMan,

Why are you so heavily promoting this case on ATS?

You continually bump the old threads and re-post the same old videos over and over again without adding anything of value. Do you have something invested in this case? Something to gain from these videos getting views? I find it hard to believe someone is still interested in some poor quality vids of some out of focus blurry lights 4 years later.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ohhhhhhh...... Dr Lier....yes very credible. Hes a foot dr by day and an alien implant remover by night. OK first establish one credible piece of evidence he has put fourth to back up ANY of his claims and then I will give him a listen. Basically what you have is hoaxer speaking about a hoax.

posted on Sep, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDetective

The second video was removed. Does anyone have video of the Chilean analysis on the EBEs ? (even if not subtitled)

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is the Chilean analysis

archivosovni2.blogspot.com...

And the video is back up

TUG National Observatory has examined all the footage and its conclusion was that there was no indications of cig or a model but that its unidentified.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Facts we know;

There are over 12 witnesses

The video has been scrutinized many times

There were military personell also watching from the shore

Nobody has yet to debunk the footage.

posted on Sep, 22 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CigaretteMan
Facts we know;

There are over 12 witnesses

The video has been scrutinized many times

There were military personell also watching from the shore

Nobody has yet to debunk the footage.
Here the actual facts.

Well over 12 people perhaps even 30 or forty people debunked this video.

It has been scrutinized many times even by military personell who say this is a hoax.

the video doesn't want to go away.

there are many cases that are far better.

most skeptics and believers don't really seem to care.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join