It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
While im usually with you Zorgon and Chadwickus I still have to disagree. Maybe im dense?

Maybe... but spell checker would help

But nah, seriously... it has so much press around this I can see why some think its real. And I want more than most on here to find the real UFO footage... If the intent is to confuse people, they are successful

But because of that I take more time to follow the trail. I do not know why Dr Lier is doing this... It even says right on the youtube page... Original footage by Yalcin Yalmin

VenturaUFO | January 25, 2011
Original footage by Yalcin Yalmin Alien analysis by Mario Valdes Presented by Zan Ferris and Dr. Roger Leir Edited by Mike Gleeson Filmed at the Ventura County UFO Festival November 28th, 2010 at the Four Points Sheraton Ventura, California

So why is ANYONE even saying that he taped this? The video is a taping of them viewing it and discussing it. I challenge Dr Lier to prove he was actually in Turkey when that was filmed in 2009

Do we really need to believe so desperately that we just throw all logic out the window? We also seem to have over looked the time date stamps on the videos... they are wrong.. even gives a reason why they are wrong on the Sirius website... yet no one pays attention

You cannot analyze something without all the facts available. In this case there is just too much wrong with the whole story to be real. He would have been better of NOT shooting it in the same spot three years in a row.

I know if I was expecting a return, I would have a plethora of people there with me the next time, and I would certainly hire a boat to get closer

But here we have a guy... that just goes down to the beach and starts filming and Voila there it is... No arrival... not leaving of the UFO... it's just there waiting for him each year. I guess his batteries ran low so he had to cut before it left? I think in year two I would be prepared to catch it all.

Still patiently waiting for the whole tape to be released none the less.

The only person that would release the FULL evidence available... is someone who is interested in the truth, not the publicity...

In other words, stop holding your breath, your turning blue

edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllIsOne
Why are you people ignoring me? The video was shot inside a small space. I posted the evidence two posts ago.

You've heard of youtube trolls? Need I say more.
There's a lot of wishful's out here these days, they want it so badly.
I think the series V will come to a real city near them maybe soon. The conditioning has begun
a long time ago, they are just about ready to fall hook line and sinker real soon.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well as you said, we havent seen all of the footage yet so maybe he was actually there? I personally dont see how Dr. Lier's presence effects the validity of this sighting. This object has been filmed when Dr Lier is there and when he isnt.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Well as you said, we havent seen all of the footage yet so maybe he was actually there? I personally dont see how Dr. Lier's presence effects the validity of this sighting. This object has been filmed when Dr Lier is there and when he isnt.

Well sure it makes a difference. This is adding a big name to an otherwise dying story
But then I am sure the OP knows this... I bet VtaUFO and VenturaUFO are one and the same

Ventura County UFO Festival is on Facebook
www.facebook.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Why are you people ignoring me? The video was shot inside a small space. I posted the evidence two posts ago.

AllIsOne is no troll
And is correct on the audio as this video was filmed during a watching of the film, not the actual on location

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The video clearly shows a radio controlled balloon lantern filled with Chinese swamp gas dropped by skydivers from the triangle missle launch off of Norway and is simply illuminated by the Tesla waves reflecting off of the aluminum and barium particulates that were in the chemtrail that it is obviously drifting through in a test of project bluebeam technology. Incidentally I have not felt right since my Swine flu vacine shot and probably better stop swallowing my flouride toothpaste instead of spitting it when I brush my teeth. For those of you in the U.S. I'm off to Taco Bell can I get you anything?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think the person that uploaded the original video in the OP may have got it wrong at 0:47 saying he was behind the camera. That Lear was there but he was not filming the thing himself rather an observer. I do not see Lear making claims he filmed the object rather confirm he was a witness. Maybe there is some confusion however that should not hurt the credibility of Lear.

www.youtube.com...
Description

Original footage by Yalcin Yalmin Alien analysis by Mario Valdes Presented by Zan Ferris and Dr. Roger Leir Edited by Mike Gleeson Filmed at the Ventura County UFO Festival November 28th, 2010 at the Four Points Sheraton Ventura, California

Why they had a foot surgeon go to Turkey to witness this event is odd. Perhaps he was not the only person invited and reluctantly made it. Why not several police officers or UFO researchers? There were over a dosen people there correct? I understand Leir is also an Author of several books on the subject. This troubles me because so many people making allegations of ET interaction also have a book for sale. www.alienscalpel.com...

Aliens and the Scalpel-First and Second Edition, “UFO Crash in Brazil”, “Casebook Alien Implants”, “Chopped Liver” and three other books published outside the United States, including “Implantes Alienegenas” published in Portuguese in Brazil, and “Ovnis and Implants” published in France by Le Mercure Dauphinois.

NO im not trying to discredit Lier either. But all too often we have someone start out as honest serious and credible researchers then decide to cash in on hoaxes like Steve Greer and so many others. We keep seeing this happen over and over, people get greedy. None of this is directly related to the footage itself however. This case does not rest on Lier's shoulders but Yalcin Yalmin. Perhaps lier was a prominent person in the UFO subject and his name and work is respected enough to take seriously. TUBITAK should make the footage available as well.

Dont know if this has been posted yet but:

www.hypedworld.com...

When spectacular UFO images surfaced earlier this year, they looked amazing, even showing lifeforms inside a metallic flying object. The Turkish nightguard -- Yalcın Yalman -- who filmed the footage during his nightshifts couldn’t be more forthcoming. He delivered the film, his camera and all the date he gathered to the national UFO Space Science Research Project. That organization shocked the media by concluding the footage was undeniable proof of UFO’s during a heavily attended press conference. Renowned scientists and sceptics demanded the original footage for study but came to a startling conclusion! "The objects filmed are not the results of any kind of computer animation." Sirius UFO Space Science Research Centre in Turkey Three of the countries’ leading scientists* were very sceptic and immediately claimed the “proof” was a hoax and possibly computer animated, without even studying the images. (*) Prof. Adnan Öktem from the Istanbul University Department of Astronomy Sciences, Prof. Mehmet Emin Ozel from the University Department of Physics and Prof. Kerem Doksat from the Istanbul University Department of Psychiatry.

On January 17, 2008 the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research held a press conference at the Dedeman Hotel flocked by the high number of attendees. The incident was announced to the public at this press conference and the aforementioned sightings were part of the news covered in both local and foreign media, TV, and newspapers as well as Internet portals. Following these developments some parties who appeared on various TV shows, starting with Prof. Adnan Öktem from the Istanbul University Department of Astronomy Sciences, Prof. Mehmet Emin Ozel from the18 March University Department of Physics and Prof. Kerem Doksat from the Istanbul University Department of Psychiatry claimed with great prejudice that the footages taken in Kumburgaz were a hoax made up by a mockup or computer animation without having conducted an analysis or any kind of study. Upon these developments the Sirius UFO Space Sciences Center CEO Haktan Akdogan took part in a National TV show and stated live in front of the cameras, that he would give the film to Prof. Adnan Oktem who wanted to have the original film of the sightings in order to have it studied at a Scientific Institution owned by the state that is highly reliable and influential, called “TUBITAK” The Science and Technology Research Board of Turkey. Prof. Oktem stated that he wanted the film to be analyzed at TUBITAK’s National Observatory Center in Antalya this way the truth would be revealed. Afterwards both parties decided to go to TUBITAK’s National Observatory Center in Antalya, accompanied by the host of the aforementioned TV show and the TV cameramen. When they got there, Haktan Akdogan handed over the original film to Prof. Oktem, who submitted the film for analysis to the scientists on duty at TUBITAK. TUBITAK, as a result of the thorough analysis it conducted it prepared an official report that stated: "The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax. " Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category ( such as; planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire balls, Chinese lantern… etc.) and but rather fall into the category of UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Objects )...

I don't speak Turkish but if someone could contact Sirius UFO SS to provide the entire tape or Mr Yalmin himself that would be great. The burden of proof rests on them. No I will not hold my breath waiting however lets give them a chance. Maybe TUBITAK can or give us an explanation? Because they have not released the footage could mean legality's are pending or something else rather then covering up a hoax. I have a hard time believing these institutions are conspiring behind a hoax. They could lose their career. So if someone here speaks turkish contact them please for I am limited to this one language.

Sirius
www.siriusufo.org...

Tubitak
euraxess.tubitak.gov.tr...

edit on 29-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Maybe there is some confusion however that should not hurt the credibility of Lear.

Not LEAR as in John LEAR but Dr Robert LEIR

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Maybe TUBITAK can or give us an explanation? Because they have not released the footage could mean legality's are pending or something else rather then covering up a hoax. I have a hard time believing these institutions are conspiring behind a hoax. They could lose their career. So if someone her speaks turkish contact them please for I am limited to this one language.

Sirius
www.siriusufo.org...

Tubitak
euraxess.tubitak.gov.tr...

Gladly give them a chance
but the first sighting was 2007, n'est pas? and you say 'these institutions'

Sirius is owned by the promoter so his analysis is biased so of little value

Tubitak merely confirmed the film was not CGI. I don't think anyone questions that it was filmed... only the interpretation of what was filmed.

The image manipulation charges are directed at the 'enhancement' of stills from the video to show aliens

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Maybe there is some confusion however that should not hurt the credibility of Lear.

Not LEAR as in John LEAR but Dr Robert LEIR

Yes Robert Lier thanks for catching that, wouldn't want folks to think John Lear was there would we?

Gladly give them a chance
but the first sighting was 2007, n'est pas? and you say 'these institutions'

Sirius is owned by the promoter so his analysis is biased so of little value

Sirius is one thing, TUBITAK is not Sirius though. A separate party from Sirius so then it no longer becomes biased after TUBITAK's findings correct?

And if the skipper of the "Yacht" comes forward I will gladly eat my own shorts.

Tubitak merely confirmed the film was not CGI. I don't think anyone questions that it was filmed... only the interpretation of what was filmed.

The image manipulation charges are directed at the 'enhancement' of stills from the video to show aliens

I have yet to see an analysis done on stills of the aliens let alone the alleged craft itself. Said analysis along with the release of the full footage as well.

By a lab or film or photography expert such as a University or Institution that does that kind of thing like TUBITAK.

Again

"The objects sighted in the aforementioned footage that have a structure that is made of specific material are definitely not made up by any kind of computer animation nor are they any form of special effects used for simulation in a studio or for a video effect therefore in conclusion it was decided that the sightings were neither a mockup or hoax. " Furthermore in the last part of the report, it was concluded that these objects in the sightings that have physical and material structures do not belong in any category ( such as; planes, helicopters, meteors, Venus, Mars, satellites, fire balls, Chinese lantern… etc.) and but rather fall into the category of UFO’s (Unidentified Flying Objects ).

It's still a UFO
edit on 29-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
reply to post by zorgon

Indeed and Jamie Maussan "if that is how it is spelled" was not there either.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Indeed and Jamie Maussan "if that is how it is spelled" was not there either.

Oh yeah him...
It's poetic seeing Jamie mentioned in the same context as Dr Leir..

Ah well I rest my case for now. Dugway is losing VX Nerve toxins and deleting employees internet history for snitching...

The military keeps losing track of their nukes...

And now Egypt is going nuts with police robbing museums and the sate blocking cell phone and internet access...

Gotta run... more important issues in the oven

edit on 29-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

AllIsOne is no troll
And is correct on the audio as this video was filmed during a watching of the film, not the actual on location

I wasn't calling AllsOne a troll. and you left out the rest of the quote.
And so it's a video of a film which makes it really fishy and doubtful that the whole thing is for real.

There's a lot of wishful's out here these days, they want it so badly.
I think the series V will come to a real city near them maybe soon. The conditioning has begun
a long time ago, they are just about ready to fall hook line and sinker real soon.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

edit on 30-1-2011 by AllIsOne because: never mind ...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

But all too often we have someone start out as honest serious and credible researchers then decide to cash in on hoaxes like Steve Greer and so many others. We keep seeing this happen over and over, people get greedy.

I have nothing against books. Books outlive any info on the internet. You stop paying the bill, your posts vanish, while a book out lives the author. I DO have a problem when it goes the way you say..

But maybe it's frustration... telling the truth is not popular. The people want the cool story, and are willing to pay for it. If you go against the story, people once supporters will turn on you. It's a fickle public...

So in the end maybe they say "What the heck... getting old, might as well make a few bucks" I don't agree with a lot of what Hoagland says... but I bought his book. Set me back $59.99

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by rogertom
The other day, i came across stuff on the web, claiming this was a hoax carried out by one of their t.v crews. The idea was, to see if they could convince folk it was real. And apparently they are laughing up their backs at us. I am looking for the links regarding this, but i have purged my history.

Can you post a source claiming that it was a hoax? thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Doesn't MUFON investigate these sorts of videos? I searched their site for case files in TURKEY and did not find this sighting there. I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

So why is ANYONE even saying that he taped this? The video is a taping of them viewing it and discussing it. I challenge Dr Lier to prove he was actually in Turkey when that was filmed in 2009

Since when hasn't Roger Leir's word been good enough? He certainly is NOT implying he was viewing the tape. He says he was there, filming it.

This is what he said:
There was a bright full moon and below the moon there was a little bright spot. We didn't know what it was and WE were filming out over the water. There was no structures in the water. There was no oil platforms, no ships going by and WE ZOOMED in. This camera had a two hundred............

What part of that gave you the impression he wasn't there?

Anyway......

I consider myself a sensitive. I use that word because I haven't come up with a better terminology. But I can usually sense things. This video freaked my core!
I felt it within my solar plexus. Again, I can't explain it but this registered not only creepy but very genuine.

Be it as it may.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Nah, little toy UFO's shouldn't shake your boots ...

In my opinion the videos are a clever combination of filming a model in a small room (the audio track confirms that), and then cutting to actual outdoor footage at a beach. I speculate that the object in the outdoor footage is a partially lit boat, or some other floating object that was there at the time.

For those who want to explore my "small room theory": download the original audio, then analyze the direct audio and the room information (early reflections) with a MS decoder. Don't take my word for it, but see for yourself.

Thanks for your time.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Even a spell checker wouldn't catch it ...

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join