It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey UFO UPDATE Dr Roger Leir speaks about ET FOOTAGE

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here's a video update to the Turkey UFO case. Dr. Leir begins speaking at about a minute and a half into the video, but for those of you that are unfamiliar with the case, I suggest watching it from the beginning...

The raw footage of Dr. Leir's presentation will be available soon.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

I believe this is the best UFO footage to date, which has been confirmed as true by the Turkish government and now, Dr Leir who saw it in person.

So much for the yacht theory!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by planetzog

Agreed. The Yacht theory never stood a chance. Here's a video from the Sirius Space Research team in Turkey, explaining their analysis of the 2008 footage.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by planetzog
reply to post by VtaUFO

I believe this is the best UFO footage to date

I agree, my only concern is that in UFOlogy if something seems too good to be true then it usually turns out to be a hoax...

Still undecided about this one to be honest, although this witness testimony does seem to go some way towards substantiating it as being at least genuine footage of something.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Obviously the yacht theory couldnt hold up. Whats going to happen now is everyone is going to start discrediting Leir. Still a valuable opinion and interesting none the less.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VtaUFO

I don't ever recall hearing anything about Roger Leir filming this object himself in 2009.

Apart from that revelation, I don't see anything new being presented here.

edit on 26/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Obviously the yacht theory couldnt hold up. Whats going to happen now is everyone is going to start discrediting Leir. Still a valuable opinion and interesting none the less.

Spoken like a true ATS veteran.

S+F

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've seen this footage before and it reminds me that sometimes it can't be balloons, aircraft, skydivers, and lights on mountains.

Having only been on this site awhile, but you get jaded having seen and heard it all from every angle. But if this footage is as authentic and verified as has been claimed, it is truly an extraordinary event.

I don't believe, most people think aliens don't exist, the main debate is rather are we or have we ever been visited. This sighting, IMO, lends credence to the yes we have, side of the debate.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

Awesome post. Great video of a UFO.

Some may call these hoaxes, because it isn't easy for the normal person to wrap their mind around things like this, that may be the real true reality instead of the TV monitor. Thing is, UFO's are either real, or not. Just like with the afterlife, it's either real or not. So theres a 50/50 chance it could be either. That is what's funny when people jump to conclusion and try to debunk either, when there's actually a great chance it exists, just as good of a chance that it doesn't.

If these UFO's are here, which I believe they are, and if they are intelligent beings then we are bound, in this day and age, to get real, raw footage. I believe many videos are real, but at least this one has some hard evidence that it is real. The scientist's set out to debunk this like always to find out this could very well be the real deal. Seeing light beings inside is amazing, make's me believe these beings could be half physical and half spiritual. Either way, the point is these things are either real or not. We have alot more proof that they are real then them not being real. When you think about it like that, it makes watching this footage an amazing experience, that we could very well be looking at other intelligent extraterrestrials that are in fact here and are constantly making their presence known.
edit on 26-1-2011 by FPB214 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FPB214
That is what's funny when people jump to conclusion and try to debunk either, when there's actually a great chance it exists, just as good of a chance that it doesn't.

What is funny is that the same UFO is in the same place three years in a row, at exactly the same angle and in a heavily populated resort area and no one ever got on a boat, which are all over the beach, to get closer and see what it really is. I mean the thing just sits there waiting... and comes back every year, surely a closer look would end the debate?

Now I wonder why the film maker never thought of that?

Hmmm
edit on 26-1-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

What is funny is that the same UFO is in the same place three years in a row, at exactly the same angle and in a heavily populated resort area and no one ever got on a boat, which are all over the beach, to get closer and see what it really is. I mean the thing just sits there waiting... and comes back every year, surely a closer look would end the debate?

Now I wonder why the film maker never thought of that?

i was just thinking of why no one decided to use an even more powerful camera or why are there not throngs of UFO buffs/investigators (besides the Dr.) there regulary. or the fact that if this has happened multiple times why hasnt the military sent anything after it?
edit on 1/26/2011 by homeskillet because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

maybe because its hard to get clear footage when the boat is rolling in the waves.Get over it, its been through the wash many times and it still comes out clean.This footage is the icing on the cake.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those big headed bastards. Always showing up at night, over water. I mean why don't they show up right over my house, at night while I'm watching the tube ??
edit on 26-1-2011 by Beavis because: I''M ON A BOAT

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The other day, i came across stuff on the web, claiming this was a hoax carried out by one of their t.v crews. The idea was, to see if they could convince folk it was real. And apparently they are laughing up their backs at us. I am looking for the links regarding this, but i have purged my history.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I nominate zorgon to go there this coming May 2011 and film this 'craft' upclose for us all! It's not like he don't have the proper equipment, and besides he is rich isn't he?
Anyone second this motion?

A good case indeed and I sure hope the current investigators stay on top of it.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
I nominate zorgon to go there this coming May 2011 and film this 'craft' upclose for us all! It's not like he don't have the proper equipment, and besides he is rich isn't he?

Hey I don't even get a T-Shirt for my work here
But ATS does have such equipment and ability... I am sure someone up top could use a trip to the Mediterranean

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Does it come back every year at the exact time and date? Because if so - heck I will go and see what the thing is and get a boat LOL.

It does look like something strange - especially when compaired to the UFO in Chili it is the same craft.

Seems this video has been through the ringer and keeps shining bright... I am actually going to hold my breath on this one - because it looks very interesting.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
i was just thinking of why no one decided to use an even more powerful camera or why are there not throngs of UFO buffs/investigators (besides the Dr.) there regulary. or the fact that if this has happened multiple times why hasnt the military sent anything after it?

No military, no other interested people looking at the smoking gun to get their own pictures, no one trying to get closer, no one else on the beach as a witness, no radar sighting and Dr Lier took 2 years to remember he was there? Where is the UFO Hunter team? surely that would make a great program having a UFO they could wait for

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
maybe because its hard to get clear footage when the boat is rolling in the waves.Get over it, its been through the wash many times and it still comes out clean.This footage is the icing on the cake.

So you mean to tell me that if you got on a boat and right up close to it, you couldn't take a better photo? Icing on the cake? Well no problem... just don't cry to me when ya have to go to the dentist

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Turkey should analyze what is underneath the waters at this location.

Why would they keep coming back to the same spot? What's under the water?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join