It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we can fix the the deficit, and we can start Now!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
1. First thing we need to do is Audit the the FED, then when we find out how much the Banks and other company's took from the fed, Since these company's caused the finical crash and there still in business because of us tax payers, They should be required to pay for any defect the American people have. We have given them way more money that's owed on the defect. Its time for them to pay the PIPER, We need to demand Claw backs now.. JPM made record profits, well guess what, they should pay all the money they made from the carrying trade, strait back to there country, No Mark to Market accounting fine. That money now belongs to us!! sorry your in business because of us, now its time to pay your fair share,, or be broken up, for the sake of nation security!! Claw backs is the answer.

2. Cut corporate tax rate, they say it cost to much in taxes, so they go over seas and hire, ok here's your Tax break now bring your business back to America and start hiring now!!!

3, Cut spending. The Military, The department Homeland Security. And bring are troops home and let them guard us here, if we need it, Get ride of TSA, Get rid of the health Ins for our politicians that they get the same health care we get.. Go through every GOV program prioritize it and cut were needed..

4. Have the US Government buy every barrel of oil, Now then we sell it to all the US oil company's at a profit,then we put a limit on how much they can sell it to consumers.. I know this sounds ex-stream but its going to happen sooner then you think anyway. Plus we lock the price in for at least 3 years, this way there won't be huge price swings...

Remember the top 10 percent make 90 percent of the money and we bailed them out,, Us middle class saved them now its time for us to confiscate there money for the good of the many...

K I'm done, Go for it, what do you think ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by rancher1

Those are interesting points for sure, and thanks for providing them. All too often people complain about the problem and don't offer a solution. It's good to see that you recognize the problem and attempt to provide a solution.

As for as the Fed is concerned, I totally agree. There definitely needs to be an audit of some sort there. I strongly doubt however, that we'll see such an audit.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The solutions to the worlds problems are easily solved. But actually using those solutions, good luck with that.

We live in a monetary system that won't stop until we are all dead. We are not meant to survive.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Ahhha What a buzz kill. I would rather try then just give up.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You can't fix this problem from within the current system.

You need to step outside and realise that THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a corporation, (Capitals legally denote corporate status). The solution is to restore your country back to The United States of America (Republic).

new topics

top topics

join