It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner Researched Pain of Lethal Injection Before Alleged Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
story

TextBefore he allegedly went on the deadly shooting rampage in Tucson, Jared Loughner considered every aspect of the assault including the likely punishment, sources tell ABC News. More Video Watch: Jared Loughner Pleads Not Guilty Watch: Gabrielle Giffords' First Setback Watch: Day in Photos: Ariz. Congresswoman Shot Loughner, 22, used his home computer to browse a website with information about the effects of lethal injection, according to sources familiar with the investigation. He appeared to want to know what death by injection felt like, the source said. Lethal injection is the method of capital punishment imposed by the

federal government.
they just keep adding new eveidence, do you think this guy did it? do you think the story makes sense?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
the thing i find hard to grasp is who on earth lived to tell the tale of how it felt to die from lethal injection, i mean even my question itself doesnt make sense.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

lol i know, where would you even get info on that

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

correct me if im wrong-
but hasnt there been a few botched injection executions?
secondly, its not like these chemicals havent been tested before by themselves. I mean they must have some research on it.

the first 2 drugs do not actually kill you. Its the combination of them both and the 3rd drug?

the first one is a sedative?
second knocks you out?
third one stops your heart?

guessing here.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I think that he did it, but what amazes me is how they are depicting him. His arrest mug shot looks completely different than artist drawing of his first court appearance. In fact they look like two different people. Granted one is an artist depiction, but they are not usually this far apart.

Artist depiction
www.mcclatchydc.com...

U.S. Marshal Photo
www.cristyli.com...
edit on 1/26/2011 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by VeniVidi

they did look diffrent, and one has more hair, can that much hair grow in that short of time? and also we havent seen him at the crime in any vid nor have we seen any live photo or vid since the mugshot

top topics

join