It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the Dragon and Eagle Dance: A war by other means

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Always go with what works…

Thin-slicing time.. (brings out lightsabers)
Thin slicing a difficult subject:

Well you’re a big kid now…

Simple way, it is necessary to get a point across… Just imagine a old fashion drill instructor explaining the facts to a bunch of recruits… ( a la full metal jacket )

As to why…

China’s behavior….

--background summary
Marxism mixed over confucisism—called Maoism…

Dictators excuses on why the do things….

Look at how founder handled things… (mao)

a)Long march to purge those who disagree..

b)war with japan WWII leading to eventual overcoming nationalist

of note that must go here..
Sun Tzu- chinese
The great wall- how they dealt with overwhelming barbarians

-Chinese people-

battle hymn - of the tiger mother amazon

From Publishers Weekly

Chua (Day of Empire) imparts the secret behind the stereotypical Asian child's phenomenal success: the Chinese mother. Chua promotes what has traditionally worked very well in raising children: strict, Old World, uncompromising values--and the parents don't have to be Chinese. What they are, however, are different from what she sees as indulgent and permissive Western parents: stressing academic performance above all, never accepting a mediocre grade, insisting on drilling and practice, and instilling respect for authority. Chua and her Jewish husband (both are professors at Yale Law) raised two girls, and her account of their formative years achieving amazing success in school and music performance proves both a model and a cautionary tale. Sophia, the eldest, was dutiful and diligent, leapfrogging over her peers in academics and as a Suzuki piano student; Lulu was also gifted, but defiant, who excelled at the violin but eventually balked at her mother's pushing. Chua's efforts "not to raise a soft, entitled child" will strike American readers as a little scary--removing her children from school for extra practice, public shaming and insults, equating Western parenting with failure--but the results, she claims somewhat glibly in this frank, unapologetic report card, "were hard to quarrel with." (Jan.)
(c) Copyright PWxyz, LLC. All rights reserved.

Chinese children recieve better home training... Sucess and mental wellness come from sucess in all endevors... Applying yourself... A cultural norm.. interesting

hours spent in school

How many hours a day do Chinese students spend in school?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More than three-fourths of the Chinese students say they spent more than 8 hours at school daily, and half study 2 hrs at home.

Answered - 50 days ago at 12:20pm on Dec 06 2010 from eng.wcetv.com

ten hours a day training for 50% of 75% no big deal till population is considered... 1 billion plus
Generational considerations make it quite interesting...

Days a week

How many days a week do Chinese students attend school?
In: School Subjects, Geometry [Edit categories]

[Improve]

In theory, school time from Monday to Friday. Owing to drastic competition many students have extra classes on Saturday. It seems the government has taken measure to lighten students burden, but it cant control the situtation.

Read more: wiki.answers.com...

so over all- it is six days a week--
that means 60 hours a week compared to what out of the american student....

Note malcolm gladwell 10000 hours of experience..

more time spent training and more discipline...

-We have fought china in a war before

China one America zero

Caldini

Commitment and Consistency - If people commit, orally or in writing, to an idea or goal, they are more likely to honor that commitment because of establishing that idea or goal as being congruent with their self image. Even if the original incentive or motivation is removed after they have already agreed, they will continue to honor the agreement. For example, in car sales, suddenly raising the price at the last moment works because the buyer has already decided to buy. Cialdini notes Chinese brainwashing on American prisoners of war to rewrite their self image and gain automatic unenforced compliance. See cognitive dissonance.

we were measured... with china using allies as cas paw
they won that exchange, and programed a few americans along the way... You know some even ran for office

Not trying to start a witch hunt but the truth is out there... and she aint pretty

-control of information

china/google la times

With Google redirecting users to its Hong Kong search engine, powerful new results now show up for sensitive subjects such as the June 4 Tiananmen crackdown, Taiwanese independence and the Dalai Lama.

not the greatest article on google and china, but you can look here on ats for that...

I am not going to accuse the executives of google of being traitors to the US either... they cut the deals... (did anyone check with the FCC... I thought that old peice of paper stated only congress could cut deals with foriegn governments..)

china telecoms isps....

China has announced on Tuesday that it is set to require telecom operators and internet service providers to report and cooperate with state security officers on possible leak of state secrets, as the country moves further to tighten its grip on communication facilities and discourage political dissent.

again dont americans have to run things by the us government.. old peice of paper...

Look they dont control information with a tight fist in their country, the ration it.. so you only see what the chinese government approves... (net neutrality- one web to control them all)

-Chinese espionage-

MSNBC investigates...

WASHINGTON — University professor Gao Zhan, a human rights activist once celebrated in Washington, is today in U.S. custody, convicted of selling sensitive U.S. technology to China — microprocessors that could be used in missiles.

Gao's activities are part of what senior U.S. officials say is an intensified campaign by the People's Republic of China to steal military and civilian technology.

use of agents for infiltration... of note... celebrated by DC people...

usnews... spy

A secret FBI videotape showing the transfer of classified military documents to a communist Chinese agent was released in February to the world, providing a brief peek at the shadowy world of espionage against America. Pentagon analyst Gregg Bergersen with the Defense Security Cooperation Agency is shown receiving a wad of bills and telling People’s Republic of China spy Tai Shen Kuo that he’s “very reticent” to let him have the information “because it’s all classified.”

twice... and the idiot did it for cash.....

chinese hackers

They operate from a bare apartment on a Chinese island. They are intelligent 20-somethings who seem harmless. But they are hard-core hackers who claim to have gained access to the world's most sensitive sites, including the Pentagon.

In fact, they say they are sometimes paid secretly by the Chinese government -- a claim the Beijing government denies.

Of note-- they denied it... of course the poor government did not do it.. the criminals hacked networks... (of note they have note been punished classical chinese style)

other incidents recently????

-chinese suppression

Chine oppression tibet newsweek

In a February 17 online article entitled "Charity Case," Newsweek's Issac Stone Fish declared: "Whether they like it or not, China has been very good for Tibetans." Fish's outrageous claim came on the eve of President Obama's Thursday meeting with Tibet's religious leader, the Dalai Lama.

Read more: www.newsbusters.org...

The chinese killing people is good...

I repeat chinese killing people is good for them... Chinese government

china women

In the traditional Chinese Society, women were oppressed and disrespected. The traditional role of women in China centered around the home, where they were expected to serve their families.

History
Early in history, men dominated the Chinese society while women were subordinate to their fathers, husbands, brothers and sons. Arranged marriages left women with virtually no voice in the society. Chinese women did not have rights and privileges.

Read more: Traditional Role of Women in China | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

It should be of interest to females here... Name a female leader of china in todays times...
nope a progressive country where equality exist...
we kill everyone equally

Tiananmen_Square

The square was the center of the 4 June 1989 protests, where soldiers opened fire on protesters, killing 400–800, and perhaps many more.[1][2]

should be remembered... they used ...

violence.. well that wasnt fair...

-Chinese economy

FAS. org

Given its relatively low savings rate, the U.S. economy depends heavily on foreign capital
inflows from countries with high savings rates (such as China) to help promote growth and to
fund the federal budget deficit. China has intervened heavily in currency markets to limit the
appreciation of its currency, especially against the dollar. As a result, China has become the
world’s largest and fastest growing holder of foreign exchange reserves (FER). China has
invested a large share of its FER in U.S. securities, which, as of June 2008, totaled $1.2 trillion,
making China the second largest foreign holder of U.S. securities (after Japan).

These securities include long-term (LT) Treasury debt, LT U.S. agency debt, LT U.S. corporate debt, LT U.S.
equities, and short-term debt. It is likely that China became the largest foreign holder of U.S.
securities by the end of 2008. From June 2002 to June 2008, China’s holdings of U.S. securities
increased by over $1 trillion—far more than that of any other nation.

note the date... the great buy out....what happens if they dump them...

war by other means...

I know they bought a whole lot more... remember as each doubts hit you have to include all of the above slices...

environment

BEIJING, Aug. 25 — No country in history has emerged as a major industrial power without creating a legacy of environmental damage that can take decades and big dollops of public wealth to undo.

I just had an argument here over WWII, think the us industrial base in place and it ramp up...
massive production abilities..

The engines of production ramped up...

-dealing with captialist-

taiwan

Some 2 million people, consisting mainly of soldiers, Kuomintang party (KMT, Chinese Nationalist Party) members and most importantly the intellectual and business elites, were evacuated from mainland China and arrived in Taiwan around that time. In addition, as part of its escape from Communists in mainland China, the ROC government relocated to Taipei with many national treasures including gold reserves and foreign currency reserves.[36] From this period through the 1980s, Taiwan was governed in a state of Martial Law. Little to no distinction was made between the government and the Nationalist party, with public property, government property, and party property being largely interchangeable. Government workers and party members were mostly indistinguishable, with many government workers required to become KMT members, and party workers paid salaries and promised retirement benefits along the lines of government employees. In addition, the creation of other parties was outlawed, and many political opponents were persecuted and incarcerated.[citation needed]

its right there... what you do not see it... look closely...

china, as with its earlier policies has been observing its enemies... watching learning...
They beat the democratic government then exiled them and watched them... They have learned how corruption works in a democracy....

play the numbers...

hong kong

Hong Kong's population is 95 percent ethnic Chinese and 5 percent from other groups.[11] Hong Kong's Han Chinese majority originate mainly from the cities of Guangzhou and Taishan in the neighbouring Guangdong province.[12]

Tiawan was the classroom... That makes Hong Kong the practicals... The chinese have had a decade to test...

Not saying anything, how bad has us corruption gotten in the last say ten years...

To bring this to a conclusion, you have gotten a thinslice of chinas actions....

Background summary, Chinese people, we have fought them in a war before, control of information, Chinese espionage, Chinese suppression, Chinese economy, and dealings with capitalist

The only thing america and the rest of the world need to remember in dealing with china..

judge them by their actions

Ok their is china thin sliced... you can readily see they are playing a game of go.. piece by piece getting ready to drop the western world...

the Chinese are presuing the highest arts of war.. Ttheir is no path available to true peace as long as china denies it actions and continues it acts of passive agressive warfare...

Now to thin slice america...

******censored *******

instead here is a video for your veiwing pleasure....

to americas enemies... do your own research... we see you...

What I saw when I wrote the thin slice along different lines of america... It was close, so close that in the original conclusion that the knowledge of america thin sliced damage odds of america winning...

Screw that, my country may be getting worse and nazi like, but it is still better then the rest of the alternatives... It can be fixed...

As it has been said...

I am loyal to my country and her ideals..

Please note: country is not equal to government...

I know this is a side note:
I 'saw' the americans prep work... visions rock some times

Its really gonna suck to be china...
edit on 26-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: must not allow information to fall into enemy hands... !!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
wow being in the us army looks really boring, plus going down in a blaze of glory are they tacking the piss, its not glorious to die, especially not when you are invading other nations. they must reallly be trying to recruit some dumb asses with that video.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

That was an excellent and informative post. Great work! Thanks for taking the time to research and
share with us.

S&F

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Interesting perspective.

I'll just wait for the inevitable slam against the US and your thread as more proof of the arrogant and ignorant American etc.

In the meantime here is a video I put together just for kicks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

i wouldnt show that scary stormtrooper video to any south koreans or they will never get out from under their beds

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

LOL...

I cant post every thought...lmeao!

It is why I went navy...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Thank you for reading it...

What makes it worse is I really did have to erase the american breakdown... I deleted it from my computer...

It will be closer then I want it to be...

the song speaks volumes...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Great video slayer...

All going to be to close to reality.... way too close... except, for some small mistake by china...

almost, almost will they win...

for the agents and ijuts to prove I am wrong (hence their fall back of ignorant) they have to debate the whole thing and not just in parts.. and while debating those parts they have to prove without the use of disinformation techniques they are right...

A small prayer for my brothers and sisters:

(hits another ATS member, bow your head, there are no aeithist in a foxhole)

O heavenly father we humbley beseech you,

In this short time, in the dawntime of peace

we know that we face a world of dangers,

we know are leaders are corrupt,

we you know the officers are idiots,

but you gave us sarge and chief and for that we are thankful,

all we ask before enter the day,

with the light shining brightly,

we ask you only for one thing,

Will you please us some leaders that work for a living...

Amen

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

lol was that mel gibson waving an american flag around, he must really hate the english, first braveheart and now beating up english soldiers with an american flag. he must feel really bitter about his criminal abbo killing ancestors being banished from england for stealing apples

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
get over it

all u yanks do something useful
all you chinese do something useful.

sick of hearing about both of you

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

You know that is a funny point...

I never thought of it quite that way.. you a mg fan???

Hollywood calculated into the american side the equation... Is that part of what you where asking? good round about way of bringing it up.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by questcequecest
get over it

all u yanks do something useful
all you chinese do something useful.

sick of hearing about both of you

Mods please do not remove his post... even though it borders on rudeness, he brings up a point in his own special way...

I am only guessing here uk citizen..

psychologically it makes you mammy..

otherwise aus, nz, canada, or ireland

makes you a little brother or sister...

You should start caring very much... Our fates are tied together... If we get dropped do you really think you can hold your own.... They take Japan as they are preparing to(it is not me it is the numbers...), added tech innovation... the cats paw of NK...

A little asian co-prosperity sphere action... can your country stand alone...

The answer is no... We are the UKs children... who in turn is the child of the roman empire... while her Majesty's bio-line was a barbarian learning that it is not wise to crap in it sleeping hut, the chinese were perfecting the art of killing being courtiers in a court were the use of death and execution would make the west shiver...

The culture is older and deadlier then you expect... If you think your not on their list your insane... or worse following his advice ... peace at any price

Chamberlain

I know earlier in another thread I was giving the pro-american WWII arguments I give credit where it is due... without Winston...I am not so sure we would have entered WWII

Favorite thing about him was that he and patton pissed in the Rhine...its true look it up

I will use the whole of ATS for this next part... Are your sure, china is not trying the whole takeover against other countries already... The talk of the Euro being dead already... You think the chinese had nothing to do with it...

You wont knock down the americans without being ready to jack the other countries as well... You would be ready to move quickly on the rest... 70 plus years to plan this...

The world leaders may be being out played... note this is below a theory and merely supposition... Who profits most from a world wide depression? ( this is part of the numbers but not the highest possibility)

who can take the hit... and be able to Mao-ve the largest standing armies in the world.. After all the rest of the world will be using its military to clamp down on its 'free' people...

You cant support the actual makings of war when your broke...

war by other means...

why are you tired of it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

yeah i quite like the leathal weapon films but joe pesci annoys me in some of them, mad max was quite cool too.
also i didnt realise he is actually american and only moved to australia as a child so i suppose i was wrong to call his ancestors abbo killers but who knows if any ever stole any apples. but mel if your reading, i am very very sorry if you where insulted by my comments.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

American Breakdown? Wasn't that a dance fad?

Don't worry about that being erased. Make room to load up The Comeback Kid.

3rd Line

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

not yet....

more for where they are at...

DEALING WITH CAPITALIST:

Clintons

listen quite well... sounds like treason... a really bad case of treason....

SOLD american!!!!

word press they are not communist

I saw the article below and had to laugh. Not a happy kind of laugh, a sardonic, cynical kind of laugh. Essentially, to assuage any guilt about their role in helping to send U.S. jobs overseas, ignoring horrendous human rights abuses and enabling big business destruction of U.S. manufacturing jobs

china is not communist...???

just read it youll see... I disagree, chinas operating system IS communist... A smart person will say dictatorship...

Year of the Rat: how BC sold... google books

Who was the biggest contributor to the Clinto /Gore 1992 election campaign?

a very interesting read....

and
archive.newsmax.com...

The Chinese connection exploded with the arrival of the Clinton administration. A younger crowd of American politicians had skipped the part about patriotism, about the pledge of allegiance, about loyalty not only to country but to much of anything other than themselves. The Clinton policy toward China was merely an extension of these values: What's in for us and how soon? The notion of national security was almost alien to them; besides, they had the new paradigm of globalization to keep them warm. Here are just a few of the things that happened along the way:

It is a very good thing hillary is not president....So what damage would these ethics be doing as the secratary of state is doing business

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I will be posting more here today after I do laundry and a few other chores...

to those who apprciate my threads... I have a good coming up.... ciao...

ty

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Shu no one is paying real close attention to what I am saying....

They missed me by a hair...

All right just relax and stretch a bit... feel it... ah.. relief...

Here is part of the other side of the dance I will merely shadow part of what hand the US is playing...

With these in mind...

1) the president does NOT call the shots (NOR speaker/ majority whip, nor SCOTUS)

proof... whats above top secret? The clearance not the site ... Above it... Heard of cosmic...

well it points along with a few other statements to a command structure that is NOT bound to political structure or business...

The numbers are all there...Sorry... I have to say the stability factor points by itself to a central authority...

Now to the part that mixes with the dance..

Let us go back a few centuries and observe the ARW...

This is the major difference between TheUS and the rest of the world...

You ready...

Bad food crop- insanity (lsd like chemical from fungus)

Combined with resource drain (taxes)

Agitation by highly organized group (masons)

Look at recent revolutions....The three factors must be present... Insanity, resource drain, Agitation....

now follow organization... the Masons provided a strong backbone to continue forming organization...

The CIA in Egypt (please be paying attention) and Libya... do not forget the strong organization that influenced the agitation...

The silent part was in AM history so relax I know it has to stay a non-issue... the numbers would not have worked then either if they knew all about the masons....

watch your backs... our dance partner (china) might aide a group just enough to drain our resources... Look what we did to the soviets in Afghanistan...

You see I think we are moving chess pieces... they are moving slowly... as is China...

Go America... We sent the message I believe to china....

A blast from the past.... as the conclusion... How america responds... the year was 1999...

US bombing chinese embassy.. oops

Late on May 8, US Defense Secretary William S Cohen and George Tenet issued a joint press release stating neither the aircrew involved nor the equipment were to blame for the incident.[10] The first attempt to explain the bombing came on May 10. William Cohen told reporters "In simple terms, one of our planes attacked the wrong target because the bombing instructions were based on an outdated map".[11] The statement made no mention of the CIA. It was subsequently revealed that the CIA possessed maps showing the embassy

like i said oops... our bad....

well in closing, I do appreciate your time reviewing this thread,

thank you

kent walls

new topics

top topics

join