It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Betelgeuse and a premonition of Twin Suns I had.

page: 1
6

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi ATSers.

Several weeks ago I had a dream. The dream was very clear to me, and I was able to recall its entirety when I woke up in the morning. That signals to me that it is a possible premonition. So, I told my partner, and my family about what I had saw, and moved on.

My dream was brief, but what was unmistakably the main feature of the dream was two massive suns in our sky. At first I described them as two planets. I was in my backyard, talking to friends, I looked up and saw both of these planets/suns next to eachother.

Soon after, they began coming together. I dont know what this means, nor did I at the time, but a recent article in the news has me thinking.

As I'm sure you've heard, or perhaps not, there is talk that the star Betelgeuse, which is in the Orion constellation, has gone super nova, and we're coming close to being able to see the resulting lightshow, 600 light years away.

Orion Goes Supernova

So the article claims that we will have two suns in our sky for up to 6 weeks, and possibly 24 hours of daylight if you are in hemisphere where the Orion constellation is seen at night. Which I am.

So, do I think this will happen? I most definitely do. Not necessarily because of my dream, more of an intuition. It just feels right. My dream definitely supports these feelings.

I'm also a firm believer of the 2012 prophecy. Not nessicarily every detail that people have come out with, as I have my own interpretation, but I do believe in a major change in this life around that time. And I think my dream, and the possibility of Betelgeuse's light show, have a part to play in this.




posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman
 


I had a similar dream last night, I saw two massive red "bodies" in space, They didnt quite illuminate like the sun though. But it was weird none the less



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman
 


From my experiences with people who experience dreams that eventually come true, they usually get this phenomena often.

Have you predicted dreams before?

I am pretty sure I have but I can't be sure, and don't want to sound crazy.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Several years ago, I had a dream in which I was standing out on a grocery store parking lot and everyone was looking up to the sky. I proceded to look up myself and saw a massive fireball that was our sun spiraling down to the Earth. I woke up just as everything went red. I nearly #@*% myself that night. Needless to say, I had a lot of trouble falling back to sleep.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
maybe the dreams you guys are talking about your having...are just some sort of weird wet dream.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE
 


Strange,had a weird dream about something in the sky last night as well. Forgot most of it shortly after waking but I do remember thinking I should grab my camera. I also remember it had nothing to do with ufos, something natural, and it was daytime.


Edit to add: Probably all the" Betelgeuse is going to explode"stories have found their way into my dreams.
edit on 26-1-2011 by JMech because: To clairify

edit on 26-1-2011 by JMech because: spelling



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I also had a dream last night about the stars falling down in a liquid light-manner, making everything glow bright white. Most of the people I loved then departed the planet as bright illuminations but I stayed behind. Something inside told me it was because I wasn't ready yet. For a moment while the light was penetrating me, I felt one with who I was and had this strange sense I possessed immense knowledge I normally would not have had. Than the light left and everything returned to normal with the exception of my loved ones not be present on the planet anymore.

Very depressing. The animal like "instinctive" fear present during the transition period was very real. Very strange, but familiar at the same time. It was at that time, I knew it was a dream. I don't normally lucid dream, if that's what that sounds like.



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Is it possible you overheard something about this before? Another thing to consider is the possibility that such dreams are influenced by things we read, watch, hear, etc. There are so many doomsday scenarios running around (and have been for decades, or longer), that it would surprise me if no one ever dreamed of something happening. Movies like Deep Impact and Armageddon are about things falling from the sky. Star Wars has a planet with two suns.

Now, I won't discount dreams showing something in the futurem because I know my mother had them - every time a baby was expected in the family, she dreamed the sex, hair and eye color, length, weight, etc, and was always right. 1-3 days before the birth. So, you could have dreamed this as a prediction of sorts. If Betelgeuse does blow soon, good indication.

Of course, the apes will be most unhappy......



posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
i have had recuring dreams for a while about multiple suns but theres about 3. i no i havent heard it anywhere on here cus i remember coming across it on here a while back, not saying it means anything just thought id say. at the momemnt i seem to be getting dreams about a flood hmm



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
what was the size of these second suns? what was thier color? general location in sky to say our sun?



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I remember this "end o' the world" type dream I had back in '06 that's stuck in my memory to this day. I was standing at the dinning room window of my parent's house in San Francisco in the mid-afternoon looking south toward the San Bruno Mountains and the reason for me looking out the window in the first place was this feeling that I had to due to a loud droning hum like the tail end of a fog horn. The sound continued on for the rest of the dream.

As I looked out the window for what seemed like several seconds there were loud crashes like ultra-close thunder strikes that gave a loud crack in the sky accompanied by these metallic purple flashes of lightening with super bright white spines. Several of these strikes arced across the sky while some dove straight down to the ground.

The sky then went from it's overcast look to this spiderweb-like patchwork of brownish-orange webbing crisscrossing the entirety of the sky. Then to the southeast an area opened up where the droning became increasingly louder and from the top of the clouds what I can only describe as massive amounts of lava slowly pouring out of the sky into the area of Daly City and San Bruno.

What was interesting was the feeling I had in the dream itself. I wasn't a feeling of being scared like I would be in a nightmare but a feeling of "ok, it's happening." I only wish that my artistic skills were up to snuff in the painting department because I would love to witness again the beauty of the colors I dreamed.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes
Is it possible you overheard something about this before? Another thing to consider is the possibility that such dreams are influenced by things we read, watch, hear, etc. There are so many doomsday scenarios running around (and have been for decades, or longer), that it would surprise me if no one ever dreamed of something happening. Movies like Deep Impact and Armageddon are about things falling from the sky. Star Wars has a planet with two suns.

Now, I won't discount dreams showing something in the futurem because I know my mother had them - every time a baby was expected in the family, she dreamed the sex, hair and eye color, length, weight, etc, and was always right. 1-3 days before the birth. So, you could have dreamed this as a prediction of sorts. If Betelgeuse does blow soon, good indication.

Of course, the apes will be most unhappy......


Heh. Well, I know for a fact I had not heard of Betelgeuse until recently. I was shocked to findout about the spectacular light show it will give us.

However, I %100 accept the criticism! I do my best to examine my surroundings to best describe how I could have conjured this dream up from some sort of environmental influence....but there is none to my knowledge.

Yes I've seen Star Wars, and I've seen the scene with twin suns. It hasnt been for several years, but, its entirely possible I suppose.

Knowing myself and how I see these visions, and which dreams actually mean something, I've come to determine that this was a vision of some sort, not from a movie I saw once 10 years ago. I could be wrong, of course, but I'm sticking with it



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
what was the size of these second suns? what was thier color? general location in sky to say our sun?



They were massive. Much too large to be the size of the betelgeuse explosion, BUT...it could just be a representation of the size, not necessarily me actually seeing a future event through my dream.

I find my visions sometimes gives only representations of whats about to occur, rather than the actual image.

Also they were about half way up from the horizon, and...as far as I can remember they werea darker red, not the orange of our sun.

Again, could be interpretation of the super nova and our sun in the sky.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Pretty cool if a little unnerving. I have to ask though, does it fit into any other dreams you've had of a similar nature and if so, how would you fit them together to make one complete "vision" of sorts?

I'm of the opinion that people who have dreams like this could possibly be seeing different parts of the same overall puzzle that needs to be put together carefully, see the whole rather than just the pieces.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman


.

Also they were about half way up from the horizon, and...as far as I can remember they werea darker red, not the orange of our sun.

Again, could be interpretation of the super nova and our sun in the sky.


in one of my dreams I see a star in the western night sky, it is a darker, molten, type color. along the lines of a dwarf star. perhaps we are seeing a companion star/s??

just cross-referencing other's dreams to mine. I also have one where a planetoid object greatly gouges upper atmosphere.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Lately I am having dreams about a big flood too (but they maybe because of the Queensland floods and I live in Australia). I remember distinctively 14 years ago I had a dream of seeing two suns over the horizon just about to set. I remember this dream so vividly and my partner at the time told me it was just like a scene from a Star Wars movie. Maybe I got this idea from watching that movie without realising it too. The human mind can be complex.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Pretty cool if a little unnerving. I have to ask though, does it fit into any other dreams you've had of a similar nature and if so, how would you fit them together to make one complete "vision" of sorts?

I'm of the opinion that people who have dreams like this could possibly be seeing different parts of the same overall puzzle that needs to be put together carefully, see the whole rather than just the pieces.


With myself, and I dont know how similar it is for others, but, I dont get many of the things I see/feel through dreams. So, my dreams could just be as random and unimportant as the next persons. There are a very select few of my dreams that I have a strong predictive sense about. This was one of them.

I try not to pay attention to my dreams in general, because I find that I dont nessicarily get anything of value spiritually from them. Its a mish mash of my own person goals, wants and needs...you know, the basic dream. But as I said, sometimes dreams standout in a very specific way. It happens rarely with me, but it does happen.



posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ryanssuperman
Heh. Well, I know for a fact I had not heard of Betelgeuse until recently. I was shocked to findout about the spectacular light show it will give us.

However, I %100 accept the criticism! I do my best to examine my surroundings to best describe how I could have conjured this dream up from some sort of environmental influence....but there is none to my knowledge.

Yes I've seen Star Wars, and I've seen the scene with twin suns. It hasnt been for several years, but, its entirely possible I suppose.

Knowing myself and how I see these visions, and which dreams actually mean something, I've come to determine that this was a vision of some sort, not from a movie I saw once 10 years ago. I could be wrong, of course, but I'm sticking with it


I had heard of it because that's the sun that the "planet of the apes" was orbiting, in the original novel. Plus, my dad was a bit of an amateur astronomer. Hadn't heard, till your post, about the show it could put on for us - quite interesting!

It sounds like you have mostly eliminated outside influences on the dream, which makes it more possibly something else. Maybe just something really unusual for you, but maybe more. You know how it felt you you, compared to other dreams, and that can't be discounted. At this stage, I think I will be watching for news of Betelgeuse going supernova! Maybe that's what you saw!



posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I had a dream earlier that I was levitating around outside, lost my powers, landed on the ground, then saw the moon during the day, another moon came up south east of it, stood still along its side, flashed really bright in the sky, lit it up like an explosion, it had shone bright rainbow colors and faded out to a light blue!
I pointed at them, told someone, "come look, its happening, we have two moons, I told you we would!"
I had a similiar dream to that earlier this year, and was also seeing a moon during the day, was huge had lots of pretty colors in it, bright and full!
I've read about the "two suns" recently, but not before my earlier dream this year!



new topics

top topics



 
6

log in

join