It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS my mission here is to wake people up who still sees the world in a dark glass window.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I am new to this forum but I have a bit of experience with this kind of forums.

I came here to give some important mostly unknown knowledge (I'm not talking about magics and that stuff) about the NWO and the OWO. This has been the biggest propaganda against the benevolent Illuminati (yes, they are not the one's you have in your mind but a different one) and the NWO to make them look like the evil/bad guys. People here as I have seen doesn't even bother doing a tedious research about those 2 subjects and just stick to these forum for bit of information that may have been changed or altered to be 'likable' to the viewers. What I'm trying to say is most people here don't know those two terms and all they see is NWO and the Illuminati and all that sh*t they haven't even bothered looking at what came before. Why would it be called a NWO if it has been happening long ago and all that.

My mission is to let other people know about this stuff and to make them use their minds freely, not just to be fed by altered facts (if even one really exists) by people who they don't know and what those people real agenda is.

Thank you for reading my rant.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralussicksicksick

Welcome to ATS.

My mission is to let other people know about this stuff and to make them use their minds freely, not just to be fed by altered facts (if even one really exists) by people who they don't know and what those people real agenda is.

We await your enlightening with bated breath.

(Do I have time to run to the bathroom and grab a Pepsi?)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Good luck with that!

Ive treid Nobody listens though, But i have learnt much of what "went wrong" essentially and try to learn from those mistakes (Im not just talking about my past But the past in general).

This policy seems to get me far in life

I look forward to picking your mind on the suject, Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Dude this is the introductions forum,, you know where you say hello,, save your clap trap about bringing us information, or saving us or what ever it is. Just be your self.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Hello. I am intrigued by your OP. I can't wait to see what info you may have that may aid in my understandings. For starters, could you give a brief definition, description, and explanation of the NWO, OWO, and Illuminati according to your understanding? How have you attained your knowledge or understanding? Are you "in the know" or has your understandings come through research?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Well I would like to welcome you but you basically came on here called us all idiots, we don't know what were talking about and we never do any real research? and then you "suggested" that the admins of the site alter our posts to make them public friendly?

Well good luck because you wont last 5 minutes on here with that attitude.
edit on 26-1-2011 by roughycannon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

You misunderstood everything I said. I never talked about the admins what I'm talking about is the media and all its hidden propaganda. About the idiot thing you are saying, well I never said that but if that's how you view it then that's fine with me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Well if you didn't mean that then I do apologise but what you wrote does come across a little self righteous.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Hello. I am intrigued by your OP. I can't wait to see what info you may have that may aid in my understandings. For starters, could you give a brief definition, description, and explanation of the NWO, OWO, and Illuminati according to your understanding? How have you attained your knowledge or understanding? Are you "in the know" or has your understandings come through research?

I'm not "in the know". My understanding come from a thorough research and checking all of the possibilities as much as possible.

The Illuminati started as wondering mystics and philosophers long ago before the first Grandmaster has been appointed. The Illuminati's objective is to make the whole human being enlightened of all the possibility and the greatest possibility of all to become God.

The NWO is different from the NWO as viewed here by most of the users. The NWO is supposed to liberate the world from the evil claws of the OWO.

The OWO is what most of the users view here as the NWO.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Thanks for responding.
Bilderberg, Rothschild, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bank for International Settlements, International Monetary Fund, Religious Institutions, Royalty, Nobility... I assume these are the OWO? Who would be the NWO figures or groups?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Well there is no shortage of people who are sure they have all the answers here, and no shortage of those who can prove "uh no you don't". Good luck out there. Welcome

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I think what everyone here is trying to tell you is that you are wading into very deep water here on ATS. Just take a look at the stats; i.e. number of members, post, etc. There are some very intelligent people on here that have been here for a long time and are well respected. They come from every aspect of life, profession, and from all over the world. I suggest you tread softly and humbly until you get yourself established and gain some credibility. If you have thought of it, it has been discussed here on ATS.
I'm not saying everyone here is right or cannot learn or be enlightened, it's just that they have a tendency to cut through BS in quick fashion. Be warned, there are also some real bozos on here, as well as some jerks, even some intelligent jerks, so make sure you have some thick skin.
Other than that, welcome aboard.
Seeashrink
edit on 27-1-2011 by seeashrink because: grammer

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi

Thanks for responding.
Bilderberg, Rothschild, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations, Bank for International Settlements, International Monetary Fund, Religious Institutions, Royalty, Nobility... I assume these are the OWO? Who would be the NWO figures or groups?

The Illuminati is pushing the NWO, they has also created some acitivist groups like the Movement

Check their site out.
the-movement.info...

Also read here about the Illuminati:
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
I think what everyone here is trying to tell you is that you are wading into very deep water here on ATS. Just take a look at the stats; i.e. number of members, post, etc. There are some very intelligent people on here that have been here for a long time and are well respected. They come from every aspect of life, profession, and from all over the world. I suggest you tread softly and humbly until you get yourself established and gain some credibility. If you have thought of it, it has been discussed here on ATS.
I'm not saying everyone here is right or cannot learn or be enlightened, it's just that they have a tendency to cut through BS in quick fashion. Be warned, there are also some real bozos on here, as well as some jerks, even some intelligent jerks, so make sure you have some thick skin.
Other than that, welcome aboard.
Seeashrink
edit on 27-1-2011 by seeashrink because: grammer

Thanks for the reminders I will try my best to thread this path as carefully as possible.

Best regard,
Lateralussicksicksick

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, you will learn a lot on this site. About the OWO, NWO and showing the difference go ahead, but dont waste your breath, some members are just 'stuck'. You will know what I mean over time.

-Naeem

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. Hope you find what you seek.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hi OP

What a interesting readings there are on the links you posted in your thread.

Only so much can be discussed here on the introduction forums...so I suggest you take the links, start a thread, and then quote different parts so people have a reason to be interested in the read.

Be wise with your title of the thread....so all likes will come to read it. There are just certain words that are red flags for people and you need to pull a wide range of audience to gain a really good discussion on what is within that link.

If you have already posted these links in another thread...direct me to it.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
armageddonconspiracy.co.uk...

God is at the centre of each and every one of us, separated from our consciousness by the vast tracts of the unconscious. Our sacred quest is to journey through that Unknown Country, slay every monster we meet en route, and finally encounter the universe's most precious treasure: God himself. It's a quintessentially spiritual journey, a psychological expedition into the deepest interior of our mind. The answers to our existence lie nowhere else us than inside us. Why would anyone imagine they lie elsewhere? The Truth is "out there"? No, it's "in here" - inside us. Each of us carries the cosmos inside us. The answer to everything lies deep within us. We are the walking, talking cosmic code. As above, so below. We are both the mystery and the detective attempting to solve it.

This part was listed under 'the god program' and its just one of the many many reads that are likely going to rub many the wrong way, and likely ring true for few.

I cant say I agree with everything I read from the site....but the general idea of it all I do. I dont think religions all were a mistake or wrong...for I think due to time and culture, it was the best way the people knew how to 'see more then themselves' or explore 'past the self/individual'.

Though religions do rule alot of peoples way of thinking...we cant force this out of them. If they are ready to look beyond a 'box' idea...then they will. Sure, it doesnt hurt to place suggestions outside of that box for them...but I do hope this 'movement' is not of a forceful nature of their way or the highway.

edit on 5-2-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
Hi OP

What a interesting readings there are on the links you posted in your thread.

Only so much can be discussed here on the introduction forums...so I suggest you take the links, start a thread, and then quote different parts so people have a reason to be interested in the read.

Be wise with your title of the thread....so all likes will come to read it. There are just certain words that are red flags for people and you need to pull a wide range of audience to gain a really good discussion on what is within that link.

If you have already posted these links in another thread...direct me to it.

I haven't done those yet because I've been pretty busy lately, if I got the time to do it I will or if you want to do it yourself you can.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

Welcome to ATS, you will learn a lot on this site. About the OWO, NWO and showing the difference go ahead, but dont waste your breath, some members are just 'stuck'. You will know what I mean over time.

-Naeem

I understand you, I can't believe that some people can be so biased against something. It's ridiculous how these people can't accept a new possibility.

Thank you for posting that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join