It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Testimonial from a 25 year old "psychic".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Odd title, I know. But I assure you, it will make sense eventually.

This is a big post, and I'm sorry for the crappy formatting. But I assure you if this stuff interests you, you'll enjoy my post!

I'm creating this post to give an understanding of my background, and my "abilities & experiences", for future use, as I intend to post the things I see that are relevant to ATS.

Until I post things I truely believe will happen (which may be rare, since I never actually voice my predictions or premonitions to anyone but my closest family/friends), you will have to take my word on what I'm saying, if anyone even reads this.

From as far as I can remember, I've been more in tune with the spiritual side of this life. From having prophetic dreams, to getting quick flashes of thoughts that, until I learned to pay attention to them, would get muddled and bypassed in my mind as just random thoughts that we all have.

I've trained myself (not entirely mind you...I still regret and miss alot), to identify the thoughts that are "psychic" or "premonition" type thoughts, and do my best to recognize them as such, and possibly act or predict to myself, as to validate it in my own mind. I am my own biggest critic, and my first thoughts on anything supernatural or psychic is to criticize myself, or find a scientific or reasonable explanation to what I see, before going down the psychic path.

Anyhow. The things I experience on a daily basis are as follows:
- I "hear" electricity on much higher levels than the avergae human being. I say "hear" because its not so much in my ears, as it feels like its in my head. Kind of like feeling a faint sound. Its hard to explain.

There's a constant "Buzz" around, even when I'm far away in the country. Certain objects make a louder buzz, such as older tube televisions, radios, even changing a channel on a tv gives off a certain different level of "buzz". Its hard to explain, but its always there, regardless of where I am. Yes I've seen a doctor for possible ear problems such as titinitus, and I've been cleared of any medical issues.

- If I stare at a surface, such as a carpet on the floor, or a wall, or my bed sheets (which is when I first noticed it), it starts to move. "Bubble" around, or shift randomly around, as if I'm seeing the energy within the object, actually moving. Its hard to explain, but thats as best as I can put it. Its not actually moving, as I've had people with me to confirm that while doing it.

Again, I've seen a doctor regarding this. His response is that I shouldn't be seeing visual hallucinations unless there is something wrong with my brain, or I'm on a type of drug. Keep in mind, I do not take any drugs, or medications.

- I've always had premonitions, or predictions. At first it started as things that would happen almost immediately after I saw it. Such as in video games, which I've always been an avid player, I would see what is about to happen immediately after. Again, I chalked that up at just being a pro gamer, but it happened so frequently in video games that I attributed it to premonitions, because of the clarity and accuracy of what I was seeing. I think focusing and really being into what you're doing is key to this happening.

As I've gotten older, it seems I see things further away now. I'll see television shows very quickly in my head, that normally I would ignore as just a fleeting thought, which is normal, but, I've trained myself to pay attention to these thoughts. I'll then either that night, see the episode I had previously "forseen", or music will play in my head that will actually be on a radio station at that moment.

I've actually just recently began getting deja vu, but to a point where I "remember" whats going to happen during the deja vu period. Its actually pretty exciting, because its the most clear of my predictions, which makes me more confident to share them.

Now, if you're still with me, I'll get into the long term, more confusing predictions I see from time to time.

My dreams are just normal dreams most of the time. I rarely receive a premonition or prediction through a dream. When I do, the dream is very clear, and I remember it very precisely the next morning. I'm going to make a post of a dream I had a while back, which seems to be coming true lately. Or atleast, that I attribute it to a current situation.

People will say "Read my mind!" or "Tell me what I'm holding in my hand!". Well I cant do it on queue, so dont bother trying to qualify me with those types of statements. If it happens, it happens, and I RARELY allow myself to even admit any sort of prediction or vision to anyone else, because I hate the possibility of admitting something and being wrong. I dont know why.

But thats what the interwebz are for right?

If you're still with me, thanks for hanging in there. I'd like to hear your experiences, or any questions, comments you may have. If you're in a similar boat as me, I'd love to hear from you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I never believed in psychics until one day I asked one how 'big' I was and she held up a zucchini - so now i'm a believer.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ryanssuperman

After reading your post, things you say are very similar to what I experience but I still doubt myself sometimes whether I could be psychic or not as it doesn't happen every single day. Thats why I usually keep quiet about it and only tell my family and close friends if I have a feeling or know if something is going to happen etc. I dont tell people I work with because they probably think Im crazy. haha. Maybe I should try and develop it more though.

The thing with me though is dreams, I often have a dream then within a short space of time they come true. The most prominent one was a few years back I dreamt about a relative dying very suddenly from a heart attack. They were a relative who I very rarely seen and never really thought about them. In the dream I was at my parents home and my mother told me about the sudden death. I told her about my dream the day after I had it. The following week, the said relative suddenly died from a massive heart attack, without me knowing about him dying, I was visiting my parents and my mother told me about my relative suddenly dying. It was exactly as I dreamt it, word for word, sitting in the same chair everything.

I have had many more dreams that come true but are normally very random, maybe just dreaming about talking to someone about a random subject, that same day I would talk to someone and they would start talking abot the same subject I dreamt and knew what they are going to say. To be honest though its been a good few months since I had a dream that came true.

I've also noticed that if I instantly say something without thinking about it I get it correct, for example a roulette number, soon as it spins I will instantly say what number will come up and it does. If i took a few seconds to think about it, I never get it right, but maybe thats just luck?

I also know what you mean by looking at the floor or wall, and see it bubble and move like water would do. Also objects appear to have a haze around them, I have been putting that down to my eyes though because when you stare at things they do tend to move more. Theres alot of other wierd stuff that has happend to me, making me think that I could be psychic although I have never seen anyone from the dead.

I did just last week have an experience of seeing someone go into the bathroom at work which was also where I was going too. I followed them in only for no one to be in the bathroom when I walked in. When I came out the guy was sitting at his desk and that freaked me out a little, wondering what the hell I just seen. I started a thread about it here on ATS to see what people thought could have happened.

I would like to think I may be a little psychic, but like I say I normally keep quiet as I dont experience anything on a daily basis and if i do start telling everyone I probably cant prove it, and people might think Im a nutter

I forgot to mention the buzzing noise I hear, I do suffer from slight tinnitus but every now and again theres a buzzing noise like electricity that I hear but im not hearing it, Im really feeling it, if you get what I mean, its strange to explain. Its like a noise I feel but not hear. I could hear it today at work but I didnt realise I could hear it until it suddenly stopped. Then it was quiet like as if I had been vibrating and stopped. I turned the my colleague and asked if something had just been switched off, which would account for a noise to suddenly stop. but they said nothing sounds any different

edit on 26-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
hey just wanting to add mu experiences, as i like this thread.

since as early as i can remember, ive always believed that anything is possible, the quote being "There are no limits, only beliefs."
for some reason or another, my memory has been way beyond that of the average joe. it goes as far as that i can be sitting enjoying a meal or reading a book, & i will "warp" onto a date in the distant past & relive a memory. its both a gift and a curse, to the point that i correct lots of peoples stories of "glory moments", & i do a lot of day dreaming.
i was one of the young kids always complaining about the high pitch whine from the tv. i am quite the musician too, & consider my hearing quite on par, but as of around the new year, it seems that there is always a high pitch ringing around (hmm).

my best example of psychic-ness yet, was when i lived at a meditation centre for a few months last spring. i began getting random thoughts in my head only to have someone voice the thought immediately after. an older dude described it in the sense that i was clearing my mind, & in doing so i was picking up on others' thoughts. totally telepathy. as fast as some of those thoughts came in, i identified them as "interesting" - they definitely didnt originate from this mind

one recent thing i cant figure out is that i have great nightvision from backpacking around. as of late though my vision is clouded with a ton of static stuff. are those thoughts? Energy? im still workin on that one..

good thread!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Seems like you third eye is open at a certain level. Some other supernormal abilities may be present too.

I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun about all these matters of self-cultivation and how to develop your inborn powers and open your third eye etc. The book Zhuan Falun was a bestseller in China during the 90s before it was banned by the communists...

The book explains how to become a truly good person, opening your third eye, develop supernormal(inborn) powers, demons, deities etc etc.

www.falundafa.org... - Zhuan Falun

PS: An interesting video about the history of self-cultivation in China: vimeo.com...

/Truthfulness-Compassion-Forbearance is good, Falun Dafa is good

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paulos

After reading your post, things you say are very similar to what I experience but I still doubt myself sometimes whether I could be psychic or not as it doesn't happen every single day. Thats why I usually keep quiet about it and only tell my family and close friends if I have a feeling or know if something is going to happen etc. I dont tell people I work with because they probably think Im crazy. haha. Maybe I should try and develop it more though.

The things I see/hear/feel dont happen on a regular basis either. Dont allow that to discount what is happening within and around you. In the reality that we're brought up to believe, "psychic" and spiritual stuff is still slightly taboo. We're brought up believing its not possible to see these things. So when it happens, its harder for us to accept.

Like I said I'm my own biggest critic. Thats what I think anyone who has these abilities should be aswell. If you pick up on something, say a dream, make sure there isn't somone speaking around you about the subject you "just picked up on"...or outside influence that could "plant" the thought into your head, so you're tricking yourself into thinking it was a vision.

Once you are able to %100 verify that you haven't been influenced by anything outside of your mind, it really puts things into perspective about what actually just happened. And you'll slowly begin to believe in yourself more and more.

As for your comment about not seeing dead people - that doesn't mean you dont have a gift. I've come to believe that for whatever reason, different people have different levels of connection to whatever it is thats allowing us to see/feel/hear future events/energy ... whatever it is. I have seen several strange .... ghost/Jinn like things happen throughout my life, maybe I'll post about those one day.

I personally believe there's a group consciousness of some sort, or the fact that we're all linked together at a subatomic level, and thats what gives us the insight into our future/present/past.

Lookup the Holographic Universe theory. Its quantum physics, if that stuff bores you, but it also answers alot of questions for me, and it's a theory that I've always personally believed in. Its hard to wrap your head around, and I dont know if I believe it all, but, I truely believe the information in our universe from the future/present/past is stored within a "library", and that some people have the ability to access it at times.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by survival
hey just wanting to add mu experiences, as i like this thread.

since as early as i can remember, ive always believed that anything is possible, the quote being "There are no limits, only beliefs."
for some reason or another, my memory has been way beyond that of the average joe. it goes as far as that i can be sitting enjoying a meal or reading a book, & i will "warp" onto a date in the distant past & relive a memory. its both a gift and a curse, to the point that i correct lots of peoples stories of "glory moments", & i do a lot of day dreaming.

This is interesting to me because, whenever I do see an image or "vision" that I try to grab onto, as it is a fleeting thought, it actually FEELS like a memory. Like I'm retrieving a memory, but its something that hasn't happened yet. Its hard to explain, but, its definitely not a memory I have had, its something from somewhere else that just feels like a memory. Pretty hard to describe what a memory feels like eh.

i was one of the young kids always complaining about the high pitch whine from the tv. i am quite the musician too, & consider my hearing quite on par, but as of around the new year, it seems that there is always a high pitch ringing around (hmm).

This is what I called the "Buzz" in my post. It seems to come from everything around us, which is why I came to the conclusion it is energy.

my best example of psychic-ness yet, was when i lived at a meditation centre for a few months last spring. i began getting random thoughts in my head only to have someone voice the thought immediately after. an older dude described it in the sense that i was clearing my mind, & in doing so i was picking up on others' thoughts. totally telepathy. as fast as some of those thoughts came in, i identified them as "interesting" - they definitely didnt originate from this mind

I have not experienced a thought coming into my mind from someone in the same room, and then them voicing it. That would be some great validation in my books. I have however had things like...my best friend watching a movie at his place, and I see a glimpse randomly of this movie, just a scene. Later that evening when I was at his place, he said he was watching a movie. At this point I didnt think my vision had anything to do with him, but, I looked at the movie he was watching, and realised the scene came from his movie. Thankfully, I described it to him and the other people in the room, before I played the movie.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

I'll definitely check it out, thanks alot!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I watched that bbc program the other week, I like watching shows like that. I think it was Horizon?. It was very interesting, a little hard to understand but I did get the gist of it. I actually watched it twice

edit on 27-1-2011 by Paulos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

i have had some of the same things happen to me over the years. especially staring at something to long and it seems to shift on its own i always thought it was odd but did not know what to make of it. i have always been a very lucid dreamer and some of the dreams have even gone beyond that

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
Think of a number between 1 and 100...

The number you were thinking of is 27.

wrong i was thinking of BBQ

top topics

join