It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Mr President

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by schlub

Originally posted by EssenSieMich
Obama wasn't put in office to stop the right, Obama was put in office to silence the left.

This is exactly right! I keep wondering how Fox News can keep frothing at the mouth, when Obama is basically doing exactly what Bush would have done!
Because it is all theater and misdirection. "Watch the silly men in the suits, pay no attention to what is behind the curtain" I mean, it is obvious.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
The fact no one in the media, no politician, no judges, no representatives, no leaders, anywhere on this earth are asking ANY of the questions you have just asked....should be enough for people to know...this world is rigged.

S&F

You got the point of my thread! star for you.

Why doesn't the media ask these questions?

Because they are told not to. If you ask these questions you will be fired on the spot.

Here is a good example of a journalist that crossed the line - Helen Thomas.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

To me, like I stated before, Obama could very well be deceptive to either the elite or the people. He does the bidding of the systems elite under the cover of deception to the average common person. The problem is not so much with or Obama or Bush or any other politician. It is the system behind these people that supports the greed and corruption we have seen destroy American ideals. Most of this occurs in backroom deals that is underwritten into legislation and hurriedly passed into law. We need to become smarter in recognizing this and stop turning against each other over political ideology. We should not stand for anything except the truth, no matter what the truth is.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I have seen his posts in other threads...and have come to the conclusion that TraditionalDrummer just likes to stir the pot wherever he can.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
More Questions Mr President. (Ver 2.0)

Mr President Our debt is about to creep to 14.3 trillion dollars. That's a trillion with a T, by April first. What are your plans on shrinking government spending, and dont threaten us with taking medicare and social security away and returning to 08 level spending. Would you consider cutting our defense budget to counter this debt?

Mr President when are you going to return the troops stationed in Iraq and Afghanistan? I remember during your 08 run that you were going to end the wars... and well we all know were still in them.

Mr President where is the relief for the people who have been unemployed since 08? How come you didn't include a tier 5 last December when you extended emergency benefit programs through tier 1-4 and include an incentive program to this possible tier to get the unemployed back to work?

Mr President is your real name Barry Sotero or whatever way you spell/say that name?

Mr President, what do you think about bringing back the gold/silver standard that JFK tried to do? Please look up executive order 11110. This was an executive order that returned the power of coining money back to the house & senate and not a private backing institution.

That will be all Mr President.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join