It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HELP TO FIND THE TRUTH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
while on the search for the truth we all go to our own place for answers like ATS but each individual has a source to gain there information from for posts etc.so with this thread if we all ad a reliable source which we each find interesting with more eyes on the ball maybe we can come to some conclusions.
please feel free to ad links pics videos of what sources will bring us closer to definitive answers

eg; hisz.rsoe.hu...
www.disclose.tv...
www2.nict.go.jp...
thetruthbehindthescenes.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
here's a good one about Obarma who is he really
www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
As said by Jack Nicholson "You can't handle the truth" lol j/k

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

I don't know if there are any reliable sources out there. Personally I try to get information from as many sources as possible to figure out the truth. Even if most of the story is false there might be some truth to it and vice versa. I think you have to use as much as possible because even with the 'mainstream media' they report what they hear and not what's fact. They originally reported Gabrielle Giffords was dead yet they still expect us to trust them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by majestic3

Hey ats i was just on the rsoe site and noticed that there has been about 25 , 5 of which have crashed or malfuctioned in some way spread across the u.s. today and they were all a10 thunderbolt 2 s. Whats that all about? anyone? As i can recall those are millitary craft, would really like some info on whats going on here ATS. All the data about the malfuctions and/or crashes are all seem the same on the rsoe site.

new topics

top topics

join