It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatwa issued on U.K Home Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingForce

I agree and I would expect the full force of the law and security services to hunt down those who created the web site, and if they are not British, we should throw them out of the country, and if there are British, their citizenship should be stripped and then deported.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

Too true mate.The thing is they can get away with it as a fatwah can mean many things in islamic law but it's kind of obvious what they mean

i supected it was MAC and just came across this. 3 days ago Anjem Choudary encouraged british muslims to issue fatwahs against david cameron and therasa may, and this happens lol

www.britainnews.net...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Don't worry! Tango Down very soon

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HENRY X
Don't worry! Tango Down very soon

Huh?

Explain yourself, otherwise that post can be taken the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Eh?

I'm seriously suspecting that this is some sort of false flag group, doing their best to discredit muslims to bring about some sort of eruption in the politics of the situation.

I mean, they say they've "issued a fatwa against" Theresa May, realising that many ignorant people will take it to assume "death threat". Their website pretends to clarify this issue by saying "In fact this is not the case at all, a fatwa is actually an Islamic verdict derived from the Islamic texts in answer to a specific question".

But then, what was the question being answered? What is the answer? What is the verdict? What the hell do they mean by issuing a fatwa "against" someone?

Also, who issued the fatwa? By whose authority? What are their credentials? Did they have the traditional 14 years of study required to be qualified to issue a fatwa?

No, they just seek incitement, inflaming hatred in people, and a couple of minutes of the spotlight. Idiots.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It is the law abiding Muslims that are truly trying to peacefully integrate into British society that I feel sorry for. This kind of hatred is driving a real wedge between the cultures.
This kind of propaganda is creating fear and fear leads to violence. Then again, this is what they want.

On the other hand, this could also be a way of dividing the populace to gain tighter control. If you get my meaning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join