It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fatwa issued on U.K Home Security

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Fatwa issued on the home security by muslim extremists suspected to be MAC ( Muslims against Crusaders) Posters have started appearing in parts of south london.

www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk...

Wanted posters issuing a Fatwa against Home Secretary Theresa May have appeared in Tooting town centre overnight. The Western-style, professionally-printed posters have been plastered on phone boxes, bus shelters and even the town’s message board close to Tooting Broadway Tube station. They claim the Fatwa - a term sometimes used to mean an Islamic death sentence imposed upon a person - is “for the abduction, kidnapping and false imprisonment” of various radical clerics.

A site called therasa may fatwa has also been made

The current reality of Muslims living in Britain has unfortunately become very bleak; what was initially perceived by some, to be a malicious smear campaign against the Muslim community has now turned into something far more sinister. Innocent Muslim men and women are now being targeted by the British government and held hostage for spurious charges and in some cases no charge at all; disturbing cases such as that of Sheikh Abu Hamza, Sheikh Abu Qatadah, as well as Britain's longest serving political prisoner Khalid al-Fawwaz, highlight the lengths at which the British government are willing to stoop to in order to maintain security. Various conferences and talks have been conducted over the years in order to draw attention to the plight of Muslim captives however it appears that the British government are unconcerned with words or the implications of their wicked actions against the wider Muslim community. Subsequently, as a response to this extremely critical situation and having been left with no other alternative, a Fatwa has been launched against the head of internal affairs and national security, Theresa May. We understand the seriousness of this religious verdict, and will be releasing further information in due course. We ask Allah (SWT) to protect the Muslim captives wherever they may be and to give us the ability to implement His decree on the oppressors.

theresamayfatwa.com... there is also a contact number on the site which i rang.
edit on 26-1-2011 by RisingForce because: .

edit on 26-1-2011 by RisingForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
more posters have been put up in the next town over
www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk...

A Fatwa is a term sometimes used to mean an Islamic death sentence imposed upon a person.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Sorry, but citing the case of Abu Hamza as an example of disturbing treatment of Muslims in the UK seriously damages the credibility of this article. Latest estimates are he has leached over £2m of tax-payers money. He's had an affair with a prostitute, whilst married (I'm no expert on Islam, but I doubt that that's fine), and most importantly, is one of the most widely reknowned hate-preachers, who regularly tries to incite violence against the hand that feeds him. He has published his support for Osama (whether you believe Bin-Laden to be a plant or not is irrelevant). He should have been deported long ago. Perhaps if this individual weren't so hypocritical as to effectively con millions of pounds from a country which he seems to believe are such scum-bags, then maybe he'd have a leg to stand on. Although, even then, he's hardly a shining light of morality, is he?
edit on 26-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: typo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

hey i'm not supporting him dude, i posted quotes from the website the extremists made

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingForce

Well you should highlight that in your OP. It's hard to gauge your viewpoint if you don't add your own opinion in the initial post- especially when it's what seems like a propaganda article.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

I made a similiar thread about MAC ( muslims agaisnt crusaders ) and was called a bigot, racist and islamophobe all because i said they support extremists. www.abovetopsecret.com... so any wonder i haven't given my opinion as the racist card gets pulled right away when you mention radical muslims in england you think it's propaganda ?

Propaganda is a form of communication that is aimed at influencing the attitude of a community toward some cause or position.

damm right it is it's against extremists issuing a death sentance

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So are you going to add any comment? When adding a breaking news thread and citing sources, ATS looks to get your views of the breaking news.

That's the value that you add to this site. Anyboby can cite a news source but we want to hear what you think!

And of course people will jump and flame you. That you just have to accepted
edit on 26-1-2011 by Freedom ERP because: (no reason given)

link   
www.bbc.co.uk...

"Cap'n hook" Hamza is a fundamentalist slimeball who should be thrown out of the country for inciting lunacy. He is just an Islamic demagogue.

link   

Originally posted by RisingForce

theresamayfatwa.com... there is also a contact number on the site which i rang.

So what did they say?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

did a similiar thread on MAC and was called a bigot racist etc so what do you expect ? The comment is what the extremist said so it's not relevent to what i think
so instead of talking about what you think my views are why don't you tell us your views.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I hearby call out a Fatwa for Abu Hamza.

That rat needs crushing with steel boots.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

who issued this alleged fatwa - and what does it actually say ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
As I am a simple person I have to question why now.. why not issue a fatwa against Blair Brown and what not since they joined this war and helped create this situation..

The whole thing stinks of the left targeting the right than a real campaign... and if it is real, then I would ask why not target the Labour cronies.. why wait till now?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

It's suspected to be MAC ( muslims agaisnt Crusaders) they put up posters at christmas time nearby to where this happened saying christmas is evil and causes stds lol i rang the conatct number number and it was an asian fella who answered, he wouldn't say if he was part of MAC or the MDL. so who knows.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Expect it and live with it. I want to hear your views on the articles. You posted them on this site not me. I may agree with you?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

They claim the Fatwa - a term sometimes used to mean an Islamic death sentence imposed upon a person

wow - strike one for sensationalist , fact free journalism

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
if nobody from this community will go against these racist pigs then its hard not to tar them all with the same brush. and with regard to the prozzies how else is he gonna get any action he cant knock one out....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom ERP

I think the people behind it should be arrested. shouldn't be hard to track them they made a website. and if it's related to MAC the group should be banned. hell they should have been banned when they burnt poppys and protested against the pope. Seeing as the extremists who were planning to set bombs off in london, were part of mac it's quite obvious how far they will go.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If they are threatening to kill someone or commit a crime then they should be dealt with the full force of the law. I imagine the security services must be all over this lot though and if they're not you'd have to ask why?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I think everyones fed up of the cost of defending these bigots and they always cry human rights, you cant send me home ill be ...... fill in the blank. They come here and take the p1$$

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join