It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dose god need you to kill for him?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

thank you sir. stay safe

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

Your welcome sir, Peace be with you.

P.s: You put the sex in dyslexia

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

not just a hypocrite, a liar as well. we dont just lie to each other, we lie to ourselves to. so dont delude yourself, that you are in good standing, because we all like to live in our delude worlds, and because of that we are in this mess. the quicker we face up to things, the quicker the world would be a better place. stay safe

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

Yep the way i look at the world, is it deserves every bit of rubbish man kind can be. The people that wrecked my life are welcome to the earth as you people make planet earth the rubbish place to live, not me. Its people like me who do nothing to no one, who get targeted, while all the scum walk freely.

Planet earth is welcome to every piece of scum on it i say, and i have never done one thing and the scum in my life cannot stand it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

so when your faced with the option of lying to authority or lose out, you are telling me you have never told a lie.
where you born an old man or did your parents not care what you did as a child.
your views seem highly extremist and you obviously cant take any light hearted jokes, you seem like you have a short fuse and i worry that one day you may go on to kill people yourself in the name of non religion.
im not even religious myself but as i said earlier, politics and religion should not get mixed up with each other.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

Negative, I am not a christian, I am an athiest, but what does that have to do with anything? Also, why are you talking about the war that we are involved in? That seems a bit off topic. I've fought in the so called illegal war, I've killed, but I have never murdered innocent people. There are rules of engagement against shooting people that are not shooting at you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
For the OP

People kill or murder because of greed, hatered, selfishness, envy... etc

This (imo) creates a chain reaction throughout time because those who kill will be killed in this life or the next. Everything balences out sooner or later, perhaps thats why theres so many murders and needless violence in the world.

its all about Karma

And for the "thou shall not kill" quote................it should be "thou shall not harm"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Im loving this! The guy speaks a few words of wisdom and EVERYONE wants to Critisize him for it

What is everyone gonna do next? Crucify poor Gary because he treid to make People who are blind to reason see?!

I belive in you gary, You dont have all the answers but youve shown understanding

edit on 26/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

yes thats one of the points i was making. yes i do lie, i do steel, and i'm capable of any action good or bad. i do have a sense of humor, quite a wicked one, and i dont mind at all, anyone taking the mick. the point is, well you will have to face your own conscience, as i must face mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by DevilDog0311

i hope your very proud of your self, i've killed my self, and i'm ashamed of my self, my taxes payed to help kill people. you tell me you've killed, and you are ok with that. well if we did not enter in to this illegal war, you mite of not killed. then our conscience would be a bit more eased. ps the person you killed may of thought he was in holly war. stay safe

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

its getting a little off topic, so does god need people to kill for him. my own thoughts are, no he does not need any human to kill for him. i remember a story out of the new testament, about a man and wife who owed some land. they sold the land and were going to give all the money they got from selling the land to the poor. but they never, they held some back, they lied about it, and then droped dead. so if he wants you dead your dead. the worlds three main religions shears the same common roots, same roots, same god. so we should not go around blaming our downfalls on each other, and using our creator as an excuse to justify our actions. stay safe.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

I never said that I was proud of it, my first kill made me sick, I damn near threw up. I've been in numerous firefights where blood was shed, but I dont get the same feeling anymore, i feel nothing, I would just dispatch targets and move on to the next. Being former military, and having experienced combat yourself, I am sure you understand what I am talking about, the numbness when it comes to taking a human life. After you've been exposed to violence of that nature, it all just becomes routine. I didnt go into the marine corps with that mentality about killing, but what I've seen has changed my outlook. I've come to terms with it because had i not killed, I certainly wouldnt be typing this. What I've seen these people do, the burnt bodies of children, women, men, all innocent. These people don't deserve to walk this earth. We are not murderers, we are liberators.

Do not become confused, I am by no stretch of the word proud about killing, however I am not ashamed of it, I knew very well the reality of what I was getting myself into by signing a contract, I did what I had to do. I am proud of the lives that I helped save, and the whole experience was a humbling one, you learn to appreciate life more than the average joe, who takes life for granted.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

you said you where doing your duty, and to liberate. your duty as a human is to love your fellow man, am not having a pop just at you sir, and i understand the way you felt, and we all have our demons to face. unless we face the things we dont want to, it will only get worst. as you said you become numb of feelings of what you are doing. i apologise if i have caused you any offence, that was not my intention. my intention was to get people to reason on these things. maybe it will be a learning curve for both of us. stay safe.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gary13

I wasnt offended at all, just telling you how I feel about it. My duty as a human is to love my fellow man, but on the contrary my duty as an American soldier is to protect my fellow man at all costs.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

i'm glad i haven't caused you any offence sir. you seem to be an honourable man, and to take your duty's serious. i hope you have peace and happiness as you go foreword in life. stay safe.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary13
god all knowing all powerful, so am lead to believe. so why dose he need any, murdering, lying, hyoc'critical, cowardly low life, to do it for him. if god wants you dead, your dead. did he command us not to kill each other, so if he has told us not to, why do we. so the cowardly low life's who do these acts of murder, there not doing it for there god, they are just, murdering lying hyoc'critical cowardly low life's. these idiots who claim to follow a loving god, will go to war and kill each other. how sad. you should all be ashamed, you cowards.

Life is a test

The comment you wrote in ATS will be in the final report, and GOD will judge you by it. Everything you do, whether you kill, in the name of GOD, or in the name of Jesus, or in the name of your mom and dad, or maybe in the name of sun.

No matter what actions you make, your intentions behind those actions will be taken in to consideration, and those intentions will be judged.

Even if you did something bad, but your intentions were good, then GOD will judge you by your intentions, for example regarding this comment of yours in ATS, although to some it might sounds bad, your intentions might be good, only GOD knows, and only GOD can judge you.

Good luck to you in the here after.
edit on 27-1-2011 by reatarded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I would say people kill in Gods name simply because they are uneducated as to Gods plan. On the second hand If God and Jesus came down from heaven and showed you the enemy and told you to go to town and them and help destroy Gods enemy party on wayne. Bust most killing and destruction is just greed and cowardice misrepresentations of the Lords intentions even to go as far as intervention by the devil and the antichrist he is real and he is decieving the world.
edit on 27-1-2011 by teotwawki77 because: say

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gary13
reply to post by lewman

ha ha very funny. i bet your one of those murdering lying hyoc'critical cowardly low life's how sad you are. think its funny do you.

Troll

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
god doesn't need me to kill for him, but Papa Smurf sometimes wants me to kick people in the shins, and Santa Claus one time asked me to run to the grocery store for him

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
THE DOSE GOD IS BLACK PEOPLE!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join