It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A UFO above the Visoko Sun Pyramid in Bosnia?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipanConjuring86
If that's a bird then it's one gigantic odd shaped bird haha.

How do you know how big it is?

How do you know how far from the camera it is?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

They're not birds Armap, and they are pyramids.

Have another close look at the hi-res version of the image the OP posted, and have a look down the side of the pyramid facing the camera, about halfway up, just off centre to the left side a little...there is another fast moving object in the image, and it's a grey and copper coloured disc shape, complete with a velocity trail on the image.

I'd post a crop of it here, but i've got to run out of the door on an errand at the mo, so if you can't find what i'm talking about, i'll do another post with the crop.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
Have another close look at the hi-res version of the image the OP posted, and have a look down the side of the pyramid facing the camera, about halfway up, just off centre to the left side a little...there is another fast moving object in the image, and it's a grey and copper coloured disc shape, complete with a velocity trail on the image.
Which one of the objects are you talking about? I see three on that photo (the first photo from the linked page), as you can see in this image.

If you are talking about the bigger one then it doesn't have copper colour in it, it's mostly blueish, with less red than green or blue, while copper has more red than green or blue.

There isn't either any "velocity trail", the object has both the left and right edges blurred, so the blurring is caused by a movement that was neither to the left or the right or it's not motion blur.

PS: although many hills in that area look pyramidal they do not look artificial or like pyramids in the architectural meaning of the word.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Here you go mate, i've cropped the interesting potion of the image and added some arrows pointing out where i see the anomalies.

On the lower right of the image, you can see the rapidly moving disc shaped object...forget the copper colour i mentioned, i was off with that, it's more grey/green/blueish actually.

The interesting thing for me, was that the disc has a streak swooping in from the right side in an arc with a 'movement trail' behind it, indicating rapid speed...it appears to be banking slightly to the left, with a trajectory to intercept the 'main' ufo hovering in the image.

But that's not all...

If you look at the left side of the image, again i've indicated the area with arrows, below the 'main ufo', you can see a strange object just above the tree line, that has a kind of 'arm' attachment, that is linked to the 'main ufo' by what looks like a lightening bolt or similar energy.

It's very feint and hard to see, but they are definitely linked....perhaps the main ufo is searching or repairing something on the ground? Those with better image editing skills than i have will probably be able to draw more detail out of the image.

Try viewing in negative mode, you can just make out the connecting 'lightening bolt', which splits into two, joins back into one bolt, then splits into two again just before making contact with the left hand underside of the main ufo.

Then also arrowed, are what appear to be large Earthworks just below the object with the 'arm'.

They both look to be either Greek 'Omega' symbols, or the top half of the Libra star sign symbol. The uppermost 'Omega' appears to have longer side 'legs' than the lower one, but they both look to be of the same symbol.

In fact, there seem to be many anomalous areas on the hi res image (not the crop here).

Here's the link to the HiRes image; centroufologicotaranto.files.wordpress.com...

The South American pyramids all looked very similar to these before they were excavated. The Egyptian pyramids were also once mostly buried themselves too...and China has very similar looking 'hill's that are also, pyramidal and artificial.

More scientists and archaeologists are saying that they are leaning more for these to be artificial...and incredibly ancient too.

Time will tell.

Cheers.
edit on 29/1/2011 by spikey because: Added info

edit on 29/1/2011 by spikey because: Added link

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by spikey
The interesting thing for me, was that the disc has a streak swooping in from the right side in an arc with a 'movement trail' behind it, indicating rapid speed...it appears to be banking slightly to the left, with a trajectory to intercept the 'main' ufo hovering in the image.
I don't see any "movement trail"

If you look at the left side of the image, again i've indicated the area with arrows, below the 'main ufo', you can see a strange object just above the tree line, that has a kind of 'arm' attachment, that is linked to the 'main ufo' by what looks like a lightening bolt or similar energy.
I think, like most strange looking things on the photo, are the result of too much compression, the whole photo is affected by that, even the houses in the foreground.

You can see that there are no pixel-wide objects in the photo, everything looks blurred and affected by noise, so I don't see how the camera would capture such a fine detail in a low contrast area of the image that is not even in the centre of the photo.

They both look to be either Greek 'Omega' symbols, or the top half of the Libra star sign symbol. The uppermost 'Omega' appears to have longer side 'legs' than the lower one, but they both look to be of the same symbol.

In fact, there seem to be many anomalous areas on the hi res image (not the crop here).
Yes, the result of too much compression and too much noise.

Here's the link to the HiRes image; centroufologicotaranto.files.wordpress.com...
I only looked at that original, higher resolution photo. I always do that when I can.

The South American pyramids all looked very similar to these before they were excavated. The Egyptian pyramids were also once mostly buried themselves too...and China has very similar looking 'hill's that are also, pyramidal and artificial.
No, they didn't look like the Visoko "pyramid". You should also look at the environment of both cases, in Visoko the whole area is full of hills looking like that, and, contrary to what they say, it doesn't have a square base.

I have been following that case since it appeared and I have yet to see something that could be considered a sign of artificiality on that hill.

More scientists and archaeologists are saying that they are leaning more for these to be artificial...and incredibly ancient too.
Some scientists have been pointed as agreeing that this is a pyramid but when asked directly they denied that they ever said that.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

You seriously don't see it?

You don't see the movement trail, or the symbols or the weird object above the tree line?

That amazes me tbh.

Then again, i have to be fair and say that the 'lightening bolt' like connection between the 'main ufo' and the object, is *very* difficult to see...but i assure you, all of the anomalous features i've mentioned are definitely there.

I guess the only thing i can think of is perhaps because i have spent considerably longer studying this image than you have, i am more 'tuned' into 'seeing' these than you are...or else perhaps differences and quirks of the software we are each using to view the image, might account for either seeing, or not seeing...i don't know, i'm not great with graphics.

But even my wife saw the 'movement trail' from the disc shaped object, without me pointing it out to her..and she's nearly as blind as a bat! Look at the tops of the darker coloured treetops just to the rear of the disc arrowed...you'll see a curved line from the disc, cutting across the tops of the reddish/dark trees just behind (to the right side) of the disc.

Honestly Armap, i'm not pulling your chain or playing a prank or whatever, these are really there.

I'm using Photo X2 to view fyi.

But in the end, if you cannot see the features that's fair enough mate. If you can't see them, you can't see them!

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
swamp gas?
(never gets old)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpsdasnake
swamp gas?
(never gets old)

Yes it does

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Sorry for not being clear, the only thing I do not see is that "movement trail", I see all other things.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Ahh..ok.

Shame you can't see it, but it happens i suppose.

I'd be interested if anyone else can see what i mean? If not...i guess the fault might be with me somehow.

But, as i say, my wife saw it right away without being told. Different folks, different strokes i guess.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

okay. ):

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join