It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Examples of Corruption Already Going on in a State Near You

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hi all-

I have stated some of this in some other threads but thought I would put in all in one. California is a doomed state with corruption so rampant that most of the state is corrupt. I will list some of them now.

California Maywood city most corrupt city

www.diggersrealm.com...

City of Bell Corrupt 8 officials arrested (by the way its right next to Maywood)

articles.cnn.com...:CRIME

Bell police chief resigns (he was also part of Simi Valley Police)

www.vcstar.com...

Michael S. Carona called "America's Sheriff" starts 5 and a half year prison term (former orange county Sheriff)

www.latimes.com...

San Diego County OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, CONSPIRACY, EVIDENCE TAMPERING, & FALSE PROSECUTIONS TO HIDE THE CRIMINAL COVER UP

www.gtinewsphoto.com...

OFFICER DAMON SMITH EVIDENCE TAMPERING COVER UP Oceanside Police Department

gtinewsphoto.com...

Gangsta Cops - police corruption in Los Angeles, California - Brief Article

findarticles.com...

Corrupt U.S. Government official operating illegally with Mexican Drug Cartels for profit

cheapreviewstore.com...

I can't say this is corruption but why would Arnold help out a killer to reduce his sentance of Esteban Nunez

www.mediaite.com...

This is just some of the things going on in southern California and it will (if not already) be headed to a state near you if things do not change. It goes farther than just the police this is a take over of the infrastructure in the US in the government officials, police, FBI, hospitals, fire departments, construction, and many more areas inside the US. Many of you might not believe me but think what you will, this is going on right now and it is getting worse unless something is done to stop it, this will become the normal in every US State. This is a take over and it has already started and is just being covered up by guess who the corrupt people in charge. Most media is also involved in the cover up as well. I felt this needs to get out there, I have seen the corruption that is going on and the whole of California is basically corrupt. Has it reached your state yet? Or is it coming soon to a state near you.

edit on 26-1-2011 by LightSource because: Link not working

edit on 26-1-2011 by LightSource because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

Coming to a state near you,
sorry but corruption is everywhere already and has been for quite some time. Where was you brought up?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
You should re-title this thread, "Examples of Corruption Already Going on in a State Near You".

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

True corruption is everywhere but it has now become a plague that if not dealt with fast will overtake the US as a whole. When you can't even go to the police because they are corrupt or to your mayor, govenor, or congressman/woman what do you do??

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Plugged

Thank you, I changed the title after reading your post I felt your idea was a much better title than what I had put. The corruption runs deep in California and there is much more than what I put. We as American's need to pay more attention to what is going on in our states before it is to late.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

have you not seen the movie magnum force, im sure that was in california(san fran), some of those bastards on the police bikes where really bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You flee to Canada!! It wouldn't be such a bad place
if the gun control laws were not so restrictive to where
you can't even defend your own home.....
Maybe thats why they have it, so Americans
wont infiltrate it. I would rather deal with corrupts
officials by atleast being able to protect myself
if they deemed me a threat for no reason.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I totally agree, but we should be looking at what let the corruption happen the way it does, the source of the true corruption, saying California is corrupt is meaningless (not that I disagree with the statement), but California is a land mass, States don't go corrupt, people do. If you looked into every state there would be corruption, it exist at the highest levels, it's like blaming the tree cutting machines for deforestation. You're right it's a plague of the worst kind but I doubt blaming California is going to help anything.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
If only I could win the lottery, and move away from all of this.

It's coming. Sooner rather then later.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

Oh very true. I wasn't trying to say that it's all California's fault, I was just saying that there is so much corruption here in this state that it almost seems like a lost cause here and if something is not done, and soon that most states will turn into what California already is. I know that corruption is in all states and it is the people that turn corrupt or evil not the state. I just hope that people start seeing what is going on and we can stop this from taking over the whole of the US.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I have family that lives in Canada and yes I have thought of moving there but like you said the gun laws are not very friendly to allow you to protect yourself, which is why they are trying so hard here in the US to get rid of guns (in my opinion they don't want you to be able to protect yourself so they can push us all around even more than they already do).

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by macman

Even if we could win the lottery and move, where to move to? If we as American's don't stand up and say this isn't right, then it doesn't matter where we move to it will eventually get to where we have gone. It will keep following like boat trying to outrun a storm that will eventually cover the whole ocean.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I agree, I wish for the same. All it would take is for people to educate themselves and stop looking away from the problems. Here to hoping things will get better, cheers!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Good point I was going to add that but yea. Kinda like Zombieland everyone thinks it's better (Zombie Free) somewhere else, when the truth is things are f ed everywhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
The average person cannot go out and investigate crruption, nor often initiate a prosecution .
But it has occurred.
If you see something, say something.....heheheh
it would really piss em off if that one backfired wouldnt it?
I think its possible to private citizens to lay complaints when confronted with obvious corruption.
Most walk away........
peace bro i know how you feel....nobody in law enforcement seems to be doing their jobs.
Perhaps this is because so many of them are cashing in on their position in hopes of an early and wealthy retirement....
We have the Batf smggling guns to cartels, and the CIA trading guns for dope making a back haul of misery in the bargain.
The mexican army selling grenades and heavy weapons to the cartels then blaming the US.
Its all so so dirty, right to the very top levels now.......

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I know, its very sad time in our history, there is so much corruption going on at all levels all the way to the top. I have tried to say things but when you live in a town where most of the police are corrupt who can I go to (I have tried more than once)? I made this thread in hopes to help more people understand what type of corruption we have in the US at this moment in time. Unless more people start seeing what the government and state officials are doing to us we are going to be a lost cause in the US (If its already not to late). In another year or two we are going to be even worse off then we are right now with people not understanding how we got here because they don't understand that the media only tells what the government and local officals want us to hear. Many go about their days looking for the sports highlights, whats on Oprah, Dr. OZ, or Dr Phil all the time we keeping falling further and further down in a ditch. It will finally get to a point where it can't be hidden (which will probably be this year or next) and then people will shake there heads and say "how did this happen?" The links I put where just a small amount that is only in Southern California I don't know about other states but I know it's not just this state is all across our nation and getting worse.

new topics

top topics

join