It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HI I'm new here

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I'm still figuring out which woo I like best, but leaning towards UFOs. I also like science and technology topics.

I'll probably hang out on the chat board most of the time, having come here for intelligent conversation and company.

I work days, have a family, pets, and a regular life, oh and a laptop that allows me to be queen of the house and still post while cooking, watching my family and the teebee at the same time. Life is good. .

That's pretty much it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel

Hi NoAngel, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

And as a side note, from a person who spends much time in chat... Once you reach the post requirement to enter chat (200 posts I believe it is currently), we'll be more than happy to keep you company!

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Hefficide,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

I more or less live in the chat room so I will see you in there when you have enough posts to go in.
The chat here is pretty light hearted most of the time though.

Hope to see you around

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
welcome to ats !

one you dive into the sea of knowledge its hard to chose what you like the most and wanna reserach ! so many topics ! so much mystery ! so much curiosity ! so many questions !! so many choices!!!! not enough time

good luck ! Have fun

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel

Hi Noangel and let me add my welcome to Heffie's.
I think you will find ATS to be an amazing site with tons of interesting stories, information, ideas and topics.
You really can get lost in here there's much to see.
I hope you have a great time and feel free to U2U myself, Hefficide or any other Moderator with any questions you may have.
We are here to help.

Glad you're here!

Regards, Asktheanimals

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NoAngel

Сайн байна уу NoAngel..!

I'll probably hang out on the chat board most of the time, having come here for intelligent conversation and company.

If you find yourself let down, don't fret - the intelligent conversation and company is there, but is often veiled behind a cloud of ego. Good times...

Make the most of it...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
I more or less live in the chat room

There is no less to it Dave.

Welcome NoAngel, I believe you will enjoy yourself here. There is a lot to see and read, and of course the people here are great. Well not all, but you will have to discover who they are on your own....j/k everyone. BTW NA, no one takes me serious anyway. Have fun and welcome aboard the Mother Ship.

new topics

top topics

join