It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alert!!!! Sun is Rising in a Different Spot EVERYDAY!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I am a gardener, so I am out in the Sun constantly, most times through the year; so, I have a pretty good understanding of the Earth's position in relation to the Sun. When the Sun is setting I still have to remind myself that the Sun is not North up in its position on the Horizon.

I still kind-of freak out when the Moon appears to rise north-easterly and then later in the same month rises south-easterly; as well when it sets in the west in its corresponding paths. No matter how many times it has been explained to me it is still a mystery because I just cannot wrap my mind around it. Maybe I am Moon-brain damaged!

Poor guy will get there and likely he will take his video down; as for me, I will still see the Moon as this great and powerful mystery! How on earth a primitive man figured it out is beyond me, but I am just a gardener and yet planting on or near a full moon is suppose to bring good crops; or so they say! I find it is all a matter of good soil, drainage, and Love!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
As long as the sun continues to rise in the East and set in the West, that's all that matters to me.

2nd.

<< 1   >>

join