It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love ATS but tired of 2012 talk!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LipanConjuring86

I wish I was Canadian. I have to live in this soon to be virtual prison...

I just searched and cannot find a link online but in the Monday edition of the Virginia-Pilot there was an article about police agencies across the USA beginning to use spy planes the size of birds to spy on all of us. This is some serious Half-Life 2 ****. There is no such thing as privacy as long as these bastards continue to think they are above us all and continue to think they own everything and continue to think that they are the pinnacle of consciousness. They will fall... all nations leaders will fall. Then and only then shall life begin.
edit on 1/26/2011 by pa.Frost because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

Well said bro. It's like half the US citizens are too caught up in their everyday lives to realize what's going on. I believe that there is the technology produced by everyday honest scientists/ physicists/engineers, etc...but then the military utilize a private operation to develop and minimize the power of the people on a global scale. Half of the UFO sightings are probably some form of military technology, almost operating as interplanetary satellites that can gather massive amounts of information and have the mobility to cover a lot of ground.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anbmom27

Ok I must spent at least a few hundred hours researching this and im baffled how people think something bad is going to happen. It is an event to look forwards to. When he myans say its the end of the world they actually say its the end of the 4th world and the start of the 5th world. All prophecy says this is the lowest point in human history and soon everything will change for the better. There is some mass delusion, perhaps promulgated by Hollywood, that it is to be feared but this is just silly.

The only way I see the "end of the world" phrase making any sense if if you think of the old enslaved, poverty, diseased world ending only to be replaced by a new world of peaceful harmonious equality. Some people seems to use the wrong definition of "world" which if you look up the definitions of its quite varied.

Transition is a better term. And it is in the case of earth, a transition for the better, despite a few birthing pains.

I wouldn't normally trust wiki, but they will show you an outline of what religions believe.
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 26-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anbmom27

Welcome to ATS, I wouldn't worry about it, you look after your kiddies,, nothing is gonna happen and a lot of snake oil salesmen will be looking to flog something else.. Probably the aliens will attack or some other silly thing to scare the sheep.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join