It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSDDay
www.pccts.com... >>> www.pccts.com... >>> Click design by: Artants >>> www.artants.com...#/ons-werk and I translated the dutch explantion on bottom of site, turns to this:

Welcome to the website of ArtAnts. In ArtAnts you have chosen the right spot when it comes to advice, design and / or execution of websites, logos, corporate identities, stand, display, multimedia, visual merchandising, point of sale material, promotions, brand building, advertising, set construction, display, decorations, shop, interior, internet, posters, printing, business cards, signage, signage and much more in sales & promotion!

Right here folks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

You might want to check your www.quofataferunt.com... link that was included in your OP. I got this error message... "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

I am still looking for the numbers... be a bit.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I still don't quite understand. Global security is a joke I suppose, I think most attacks are false flag operations to tighten and change polices. If someone wants to attack someone/something they WILL. Now if you are referring to these sites OP posted, I don't believe this crap at all. Oh yea thee Illuminati posted their "master plan" on the internet. Haha no I'm fairly sure it was done out of boredom. I don't buy it for a second, sorry if you do.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

friend really im not worried, not much anyhow, but I am obviously a conspiracy theorist or I would not be a member on ATS. I admit I named this thread badly and wish i hadnt after seeing some of the replys, however I brought some great finds to ats member and we are all mingling in the newness. Im sorry some people are going over board with their fears wasnt my intention. I personally endulge deeply into my opinion and views and appreciate the new findings from my original findings SO if this thread bothers anyone dont read what we are talking about.save your misery and fears.... peace man

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
the map says my state newmexico will not be nuked but it will be attacked by brute force by the army wtf is this site?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Sorry missed the Secure id part. Is that the Obama motivated Internet ID system? Where everyone gets a specific ID for internet use? Well then yes that is only the first step. I expect to see that within 2 years or less.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
And this QuoFataFerunt website could be a cover of the Templar Knights! Look at the whois information!!

whois for: www.quofataferunt.com
owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

whois for: www.pccts.com
owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici = Templar Knights!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

WTF??!!

Here are the numbers

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

A movie.

Oh, and the password is "man."

At birth (morning), he crawls on all fours. At noon (midlife) he walks on two legs, and in the evening (old age) he uses a cane.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Oh it's no problem haha I don't take or dish out much seriously. I just wish stuff like this wouldnt be posted until it's looked into first. Find who made them, translations, and their purpose. Peace.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

OK so we understand you do not buy into it, so what i am not understanding is, you do not buy into, therefore we must follow suit and change our opinions and views to be one with yours??? curious here

If you dotn accept this threads general opinions why are you here reading them? is it to give yourself a boost towards belittlement of others? do tell, i am so curious as to why a person of your astature is even waisting their time here in this thread???

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

the only people who spell check a thin into oblivion are those who are skeptics

And also those who wish to convey to others an accurate impression of the level of their intelligence.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

being it is over seas number and I have never had a need for out of country calling, tomorrow I will haev to have my cell phone upgraded changed to beable to call overseas, but, I promise I will.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

The +39 country code comes up as "Italy and Vatican city" on countrycallingcodes.com on their reverse look up.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: fix link

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Why did you just change from apologies to anger? Huh maybe you do have CPS. Have a good one, I refuse to take this one on. No I don't expect people to change and mold their views to mine, but from my experience and words of wisdom maybe they consider what I have provided. Also just stating my entitled opinion.

You know this site is a discussion board right? I was in this thread to see what it had to offer, I researched, looked into it, and decided it was total fail. I enjoy conversing thought-provoking topics and informing the general public of the truth, I would rather point you in the right direction then watch everyone get lied to.
edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzCory

Im wondering who actually reads the signatures... I personally acknowledge, I probably not as smart as you think you are...

Im not into technicol chat, if you cant handle it sorry....Im easy going easy with my words, dont try to confuse myself or any others ...know what i am saying ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

im not angry, i was displaying what you are expressing

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Not at all. In fact it sounds like gibberish. Can I get a translation?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 0zzymand0s

It is what it is, If you dont like my form of communications, I truely appologize for being inferior to your intelligence.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
this is getting way off topic , can we forget this dr fil moment we are having and get back to the thread, i didnt have time to read all of the pages,so whats the low down on these sites, are they real? is it a mystery, why does the map have detaled plans for destruction of america, and does this site tie to vatican city?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

If you live in USA you can call your provider for free on 611 if it is a cell phone or their 1-800 number if they are a land line provider. They will be open in any USA time zone. It is probably a 7-8 hour difference to "Italy and Vatican city" so it is the middle of the night/morning there. You have a few hours to call your provider then call the numbers during daytime hours. Heck, if you change your phone plan now you can even try a quick now just for fun. You can probably get a plan that saves you money but it will probably be cheaper to just make the couple calls at the regular non discounted rate instead of paying for a higher package.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join