It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

yes it could a great consideration indeed

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

One of the members said they guessed it pretty easily earlier in the thread. I tried a few times. The first time the tab shut down. The next couple times it timed out.

I wish that other person would have shared the password for us people not as good at guessing.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

ahh hmm Its spelled "phase" not "fase". Lol these sites are jokes regardless.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by SedonaMystic

I thought it was illumiati myself, and do share the password

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

that is the link and what i found yes it is all messed up or FUBAR, freaked up beyond all reasoning, you just can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The site about the nukes was created by graphic designer from the Netherlands; Artants studio.

It's most likely an advertising campaign. Looks like its working.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

just wondering do you think Global Security is a joke?? or the secure id news is, they are for real, as real as it can get.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I think you suffer from paranoid schizophrenia, it's ok many on conspiracy sites do. I don't know how many times I've said this, quit worrying about nuclear attacks and F.E.M.A camps. Worrying about the real relevant topics, where you CAN make a change. Start by dismantling Wall Street, Federal institutions, and BANKS. You know they want you to worry about this stuff right? I mean it's obvious isn't it? No pun intended. Seriously please listen, I'm trying to be a friend. You are probably not suffering from CPS, but you need to not worry so much, it kills.
edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: Haha friend, not fiend. lol

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
omg where f##ked do you no any passwords for the first site nice find

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Zomar

Ya all I had to do was delete everything after .com, and it is a graphic designer. Silly people...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

what pray tell could it be advertising??? war nukes bio weapons next gen id next flu bug out break NSA FEMA or NWO?? enlighten us.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I will call share with me the numbers, I didnt see any numbers

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Huh?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
going through this QFF page.. the language is in Dutch, im translating some of the bits now, this seems serious and extremely detailed.

Here use this, its what i am using right now:
www.freetranslation.com...

Media personal This are very clever and verbal men. They will become steered to the school for journalistic and work for 'n local or regional media during their study. These people have many contacts as well within the organization as outside the organization. They write post and articles that sympathies for the Illuministi's viewpoint have without ever their were identity to reveal. They will investigation to partisan investigation in their articles as Inc, a viewpoint, against works as Inc the existence of the DID-or ritual abuse. As will they in interviews psychiatrists only / psychologists that kind opposite this viewpoint stand to word stand and will gegevens distort to a convincing depict to present at the large public. When necessary, will join they straight lies or made gegevens at their viewpoint closed to support it. There are members of single groups of which the men conscious are trained try to help the public opinion to formulate over it do not exist of the cult (That will say, these sects exist not, no only rational man will these "mass hysteria" believe). The illuministen believe that media control the control is on the thinking of the mass. These drove take they the training of media personnel more than seriously.

Text

Through all bustle will we almost forget that it meanwhile thus also a number of documents over UFO´S leaked are during it yet ever going zijnde ´cable-hole' by WikiLeaks about the furrow the U.S. so aggravating information.,. Well personal I am still not certainly of the exact role of Mr. Assange and its WikiLeaks. Is he part of the whole? Or normally neat as we here on QFF busy at a fight against the GEAR that our planets run? We let want to take EAT therefore once an in the published documents about the whole UFO / phenomenon...

The Norwegian paper (Aftenposten) possession a number of the through WikiLeaks leaked documents of American embassies that over UFO / EAT go. A number of that will illuminate we below once after.

The first document that you here found is of 2007 and contain not much more than what references to a co-worker (Yuriy Zhadobin) of a special part of the KGB that self busy will (have you) love with the performing investigation to UFO and other psychic matters.

The second document contain references to a raëlistische organization, that operates from the Canadian city Quebec, and this group will self also busy hold with UFO. Will will there under others a theme park through this group gerund become that the name UFO-Country carries.

The third document refers to UFO in Japan, about that to them that self there in Japan with busy hold.

The fourth document is there a from the year 2008 and contain a reference to a group from Ecuador that in UFO would believe.

The fifth document and with that temporary last document that I can find that also references to UFO contain and it refers to "a through UFO kidnapped" man that a Tsunami would have seen in a dream and thus a prediction would have done on the basis of that dream. The concerned here a document from 2006.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by Detrucci because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
www.pccts.com... >>> www.pccts.com... >>> Click design by: Artants >>> www.artants.com...#/ons-werk and I translated the dutch explantion on bottom of site, turns to this:

Welcome to the website of ArtAnts. In ArtAnts you have chosen the right spot when it comes to advice, design and / or execution of websites, logos, corporate identities, stand, display, multimedia, visual merchandising, point of sale material, promotions, brand building, advertising, set construction, display, decorations, shop, interior, internet, posters, printing, business cards, signage, signage and much more in sales & promotion!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

edit on 26-1-2011 by SSDDay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

I will need a while to find that post in this thread, but I will find them for you. Give me a few minutes, I am not sure how long it will take. You will probably get voice mail or a fax machine noise. Plus it may be better to call during day time hours.

But no problem, if you are willing to call, I will find the numbers.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SSDDay

just asking you if you think the sites are a joke?? or do you mean posts, in which case i will agree with you. now do you think global security is a joke? or secure id news is a joke??

link   

Originally posted by bekod

what pray tell could it be advertising??? war nukes bio weapons next gen id next flu bug out break NSA FEMA or NWO?? enlighten us.

It's an advertisement for graphic design services.

link   
First I would like for everyone to settle down, please dont panic, plese settle down before they yank this room.
Ok Second, You all have found more then I could had imagened, and I thank you all for the finds, I have plenty to read and cosnider know...I ask that we all evaluate our new found information. I really didnt wish for fearing to others. I had no idea how big thisi would get. sometimes we stumble into extrmely sensitive areas, and this seems to be what is happening. Lets do this in a calm manner please. Foreinstance when I named this thread I believe i improperly named it...I should had named it more like, hidden secrets they didnt think I would find. It would had been less intrusive for the weary you know? I wish i can change the thread name.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join