It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWO11

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

I try to bring logic to the minds...get outside the box and look around, see the obvious. My biggest problem is, I have to much going on in my mind from my 15 plus years of political adn historical research, I have difficulty relaying in in the way people understand. some people require technicol wording while others need laymen terms. It is not easy because I use more laymen language easy words easy to understand
Maybe you are overerestimating those who did NOT do that "research". Recognize a head-start or a lead.

Where my biggest problem lays is, I dont save my research, back about 10 years ago i relaized I was stumbling into deep areas of conspiracies. So about once a year I destroy my hard drive and have a new one put in. I know now that is not going to rid my research because my isp is just as telling as my hard drive. The point is, I dont save my research. I bring it to you, and if you are interested you do the research. I haev no backup to my claims. But I knwo what I find. Sometimes I scare myself because I have tripped onto some deeply incriminating finds..plery trustable ( plus the fact I must look velery trustab, which i am I never reveal who tells me) I get people talking to me and telling me things i wish i didnt hear after they tell me. So I usually do try to share again without revealing the source, yet im usually called a crazy. I know most is true because as time passes the facts reveal themselves. heres a clue to something. everyone focuses on illuminati, nwo ok yes it is factual, but, do you realize nwo is a union of 7 countrys and not necessarily the government leaders...another clue...america-russia-china-asia( as for asia this is what was told to me, there wasnt a deffinate specific country named)-japan-egypt-israel...I knew about haarp in 2003. I didnt know it was called haarp, I knew there is a weapon that will destroy most mankind. think they dont intend on using it? yes they do. in 2003 is when this NWO started going full force into action, then knowing it would take a couple of few years...know what i mean? see i talk like a simpleton, but this simpleton knows what she is saying is true.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by totalmetal
fear mongering lol. you really think that they would be stupid enough to post their plans online like that? really... i mean.... really?
Agreed!

But what about a heads up from people with the same knowledge but different intentions? Honestly.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Attn. LEOs: have any of you found this thread to be be quite provocative? If this is in fact a viral marketing campaign...so be it, but just in case its not, even if it is, shouldnt youre superiors be notified that theres hype on the internet right now that may be nothing to be concerned about, however maybe it should be looked into? This is the type of information that could incite panic, no? Maybe we'll just wait for the internet police to call the feds huh? This may well be just an advertisement of real poor taste, but maybe not. Apathy will prevail here Im sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

we share our knoweldge and it is taken with each individuals intention to percieve it at their will.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

ATS is about bring forth information to which others have not found, we here in ats have a common ground we feel cosnpiracy rules our lives, therefore we share our finds, each person from there takes it at his own pace. I had no reason or intention to create a panic. I jsut bring forth what I find

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
With each post each thread I fully expect to be disproved, in his or her opinion. I am open to conflicting opinion.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

My assertion at this point is no panic has ensued. But in fact, you may just be an integral part of the information stream. Thankyou for starting this thread.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

x that out because before i scrolled up I htought you was the poster declaring me a fear monger starter, then noticed I was wrong so i delelted...
edit on 26-1-2011 by prexparte because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
Attn. LEOs: have any of you found this thread to be be quite provocative? If this is in fact a viral marketing campaign...so be it, but just in case its not, even if it is, shouldnt youre superiors be notified that theres hype on the internet right now that may be nothing to be concerned about, however maybe it should be looked into? This is the type of information that could incite panic, no? Maybe we'll just wait for the internet police to call the feds huh? This may well be just an advertisement of real poor taste, but maybe not. Apathy will prevail here Im sure.
I don't think this is about panic. It's about how ppl are teking information and judging it for themselves.....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Why bother to nuke America when someday the supervolcano at the heart of our nation will blow? It will cut the population down drastically and refertilize the land.

win win for TNWO

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Im sorry, no. This is important and I am glad you made us aware of it. But gotta admit, hope nobody stones the messenger. Flag, star and bump

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
It worrys me a tad when im being declared a fearmonger, it makes me wonder who that person is what is place in society is, why he would think this way..WHO DOES HE WORK FOR???

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

we share our knoweldge and it is taken with each individuals intention to percieve it at their will.
Very good.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.

I know, that last repsonse regarding me beign a fearmonger starter scarred me a bit.. dont see any suspicious people yet

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Helmkat
Why bother to nuke America when someday the supervolcano at the heart of our nation will blow? It will cut the population down drastically and refertilize the land.

win win for TNWO

Yup, like i stated before here today. " Meteorological circumstances are in favor".

Hearing any bells ringing yet?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

yessss

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Ok I have to say this, I am a little worried right know. BUT, someone has to bring the light to day right?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Thanks brother

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I haev to get offline and let my eyes rest...I will be back...If anyone finds any good information please share it...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join