It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

I try to bring logic to the minds...get outside the box and look around, see the obvious. My biggest problem is, I have to much going on in my mind from my 15 plus years of political adn historical research, I have difficulty relaying in in the way people understand. some people require technicol wording while others need laymen terms. It is not easy because I use more laymen language easy words easy to understand

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

wait youlost me, what are you looking for?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

well yes we are supressed even if we THINK we are free we are not. or we would take astand and do somethign about it. as I haev complained about in nearly every thread I visit I would protest and make a movement, but, I cannot act alone. although in recent days I haev some interested peopel who are willing to at least try to for a union of peopel to make a movement against the government
I somberly doubt that would be enough.

Don't get me wrong though i live in Western society as well but things are going amiss right now. Things are changing. Parameters are shifting. Morals are being reconstructed as we speak.

Americans have to collectively WAKE up! And then deal with it. Things are going to change........it makes NO difference what it is it's causing it..

Turn off the TV and start looking around.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

I try to bring logic to the minds...get outside the box and look around, see the obvious. My biggest problem is, I have to much going on in my mind from my 15 plus years of political adn historical research, I have difficulty relaying in in the way people understand. some people require technicol wording while others need laymen terms. It is not easy because I use more laymen language easy words easy to understand
Maybe you are overerestimating those who did NOT do that "research". Recognize a head-start or a lead.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Sorry, the Translate button. Ive looked everywhere. The site looks awesome, I would just like to be able to read it. If I dont find it, Ill just use goole translater.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

The national news which the government controls, even ole glen beck, is in no manner part of my valuations of the reality we face. I watch news in hopes the weather gives me a half correct reprt, lol it is usually wrong I do the research, have been for over 15 years. Way back when interent first came to the public about a year later I got AOL, at the time there were 2 servers ya can you believeit 2 servers. No chat or forum ability, just straight worldly research. Only at that time extremely limited. Interent has come a long ways changed dramatically, it is true we normal peopel are realizing much more then I believe THE MAN intended us find

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

well yes we are supressed even if we THINK we are free we are not. or we would take astand and do somethign about it. as I haev complained about in nearly every thread I visit I would protest and make a movement, but, I cannot act alone. although in recent days I haev some interested peopel who are willing to at least try to for a union of peopel to make a movement against the government
You cannot act alone indeed.

You couldn't even act with a milloin. That's how things are.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

what are they going to do throw a million of us in jail, or kill a million of us via live television?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

what are they going to do throw a million of us in jail, or kill a million of us via live television?
No! You are outnumbered. 100 fully loaded "troops" can contain about 20,000 ppl.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Didn't know about Obama. But I know John Kerry is as well. Also Bush's uncle and Grandfather

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

Live TV will never show it cuz when this stuff happens ther IS no live TV

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

yep most government officials are skulls and bones. it is how they get into office. If we dig deep enough who knows maybe skull and bones is illuminati linked

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

hmmm??? really? see this is another area I have always questioned, do we really see the actual moment it is happening. here where i am i believe it is live because it is exact to the outisde light. our local news that is

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Oh I'm sure you're correct. I'm sure all these secret societies are connected. They may just be different sects of one society

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by apodictic

O by the way, welcome to ATS, I just noticed your register date

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This United States map keeps bugging my mind! It's sick, check all the freaking details!! EVen the FEMA # and stugg on Alaska! It is NOT good!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

hmmm??? really? see this is another area I have always questioned, do we really see the actual moment it is happening. here where i am i believe it is live because it is exact to the outisde light. our local news that is
I know. And I understand.

Over here wher i live (not where i'm residing right now) we have a saying that translates into English as: "Americans only speak American".

@ATS, this concerns YOU. (no offense)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
fear mongering lol. you really think that they would be stupid enough to post their plans online like that? really... i mean.... really?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Well seems they have other Plans for Nevada. Nuke every other state around it though. Hope Russia and China get a copy of this so they can finish off the Americans when this goes down with just a couple of their nukes while these scum hide in their bunkers..

Or I also don`t think dropping a nuke on Yellowstone would be a wise decision or the many Nuclear Power plants. Seems like those would be pretty bad for the planet altogether. And then the rains would wash all the contamination into the ocean eventually poisoning the planet as well so no win for those idiots either.

It for sure wouldn`t be a planet worth living on anyhow.

edit on 1/26/2011 by Connman because: spelling

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by totalmetal

I've learned over the past few months to take a lot of what's on ATS with a grain of salt, much is fear mongering even when some don't realize it. If I took everything to heart on here or as truth I would be drinking 24/7 and probably addicted to hard drugs and taking every anti depressant known. I was getting caught up in all the doom and gloom so I took a break from ATS and came back with a new outlook.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join