It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

Im not getting your point about being on their site??
In an earlier comment you have said " funny it lead to the NSA website" or something simmilar. But I get from your reaction that you didn't actually have been ON their website?

In combination with the link you posted here today that is kind of important for you.

P.S.: English is not my native language so whenever it's a bit off......now you know.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i got to thinking and i found this in the map on the OP's link of Georgia, bio war, so i did some web searching and found this www.newruskincollege.com... scroll down to #8 and have a look, how far does this go?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

we yanks have a different view on things what we find funny and funny are different, one refers to ha ha funny joke and the other is odd not right out of place does not add up in this case not right, odd, out of place, makes one wonder, did that help? do not worry i have the same problem spelling and understanding PC, that is political correctness, the more i look in to this, the more i find funny er odd that is.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i got to thinking and i found this in the map on the OP's link of Georgia, bio war, so i did some web searching and found this www.newruskincollege.com... scroll down to #8 and have a look, how far does this go?
I mentioned in my first post the probability of biological agents.

Consider that a heads up. Seriously. Europe, USA and Australia. Illness.
Afrika: Violence political imbalance. Ongoing right now.

Also meteorological changes are a player. large parts of Europe will experience a firm cold snap startin early february. Check what FEMA is doing right now. And i do not mean the coffins and stuff. WHAT are they buying right now and how many?

Know these things. It's important.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by NWO11

we yanks have a different view on things what we find funny and funny are different, one refers to ha ha funny joke and the other is odd not right out of place does not add up in this case not right, odd, out of place, makes one wonder, did that help? do not worry i have the same problem spelling and understanding PC, that is political correctness, the more i look in to this, the more i find funny er odd that is.

Hehehe, yeah i know but thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

I noticed that also ("fase" instead of "phase" unless it is an acronym?). Perhaps they should go back to their academic link first.....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
And this QuoFataFerunt website could be a cover of the Templar Knights! Look at the whois information!!

whois for: www.quofataferunt.com
owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

whois for: www.pccts.com
owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici = Templar Knights!!!

en.wikipedia.org...

WTF??!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOjack033

The second video was black in my country am wondering why

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

Am I missing something here? Are you talking about the map? Everyone I read has the word "phase" in it. Which in English, is spelled correctly. Im not seeing "fase" anywhere.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Yes it's called a conventional bomb, a hydrogen bomb does in fact produce radioactive fallout, quite a bit of it actually. No nuclear or atomic weapon does not produce some form of radiation. I don't want to sound condescending but your statement about it not being the 40's anymore, you sure are right, the nukes of today are far more powerful than anything produced then. Here is a link explaining how a hydrogen bomb works if you want to check it out,
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Spot on!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
This MUST be some kind of warning I guess... Again check my post on JK on page 2 of this topic...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Great find, to me it brings a bit more validation to the sites.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
On that Quo Fatas Ferunt website, though.

I paid a visit and it looks indeed more than interesting. I couldn't really read most of the stuff but i did find an English article on history.

These guys seem to know what they are talking about.......
quofataferunt.com...:strange-history&catid=77:psychologie-gnostiek-religie&Itemid=95

Weird combination wit the symbology on the website's overall layout. Thees people are for real i'm sure.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I wasnt allowed to view the second video i got this message, This video contains content from Vevo, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.
Sorry about that....s

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
This MUST be some kind of warning I guess... Again check my post on JK on page 2 of this topic...

You're on the right track.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

I felt a reallness with these sites also, more real then any other information I have found before...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
check the logo of that QFF website

and the page title (translated something like: THE REAL ILLUMINATI)

WTF??
edit on 26-1-2011 by UFOjack033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

I felt a reallness with these sites also, more real then any other information I have found before...
Personally i'm not convinced (yet). I'm going to spend some time there to see what's what..

From my experience i would say this site is not what is popularely stated "fake".

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

perhaps it is fake, but the deeper I get into the sub-links the more real this becomes..Are they distracting us away from their true agenda, is my newest question

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join