It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Text Red well first of all the illuminati is called by a lot of names, thats why its top secret, you cant figure it out, so good luck people and keep trying..........i will enjoy this a lot.

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by blazer444

Since this thread just popped back up on my list (I kinda forgot about it) I would like to share an idea. Perhaps they are not dirty bombs or nuclear war heads. Maybe they are nuclear fall out; as in fukushima, los alamos fire, fort calhoun etc... It seems that it has been the year of nuclear disasters here, there and everywhere. Just an idea, fit's into the story doesn't it?

posted on Jul, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Funny how this hoax site (www.pccts.com) is the same fictitious 'organization' that the alleged 'lone wolf' Norway shooter/bomber (despite 7 additional arrests and no evidence linking him to the bombing) claims to belong to in his 1500 page copypasta 'manifesto' written in English which isn't his first language.

How gullible do they think we are? The Illuminati stuff was meant to get all the kooks paranoid. It's a hoax. This manifesto is a hoax. Some of it sounds so good that it has to be taken from intelligence training manuals.

Anyways, my theory is that they are going to link him to this PCCTS thing, say it is a white Al-Qaeda, then link Anonymous to it so they can enact internet policing laws. It's all BS.

Wanna know who is really behind it? Mossad. They have a huge cell in the Netherlands, the terrorist 'map' says M055AD on a few states like Colorado, and the group 'he' shot up just had a meeting the previous day about Israel. Israel had a motive and they tried to make Norway pay. The media is feeding a conspiracy theory, there is nothing linking him to the bombing. Nobody is talking about the additional arrests except Norway media. Norway media also dismissed that wetsuit photo for the obvious 'shoop that it is yet CNN is showing it. This is sickening.

Israel did 7/22. Twice actually. First time was in 1946 when they blew up the King David Hotel also on 7/22. Watch out for the Hasbara Trolls dismissing what I just said. No I am not 100% sure obviously but it all makes pretty good sense. Way more sense than one gunman.

UPDATE - The PCCTS.com site which is the 'group' he claims to belong to was a hoax created ages ago by QFF: www.quofataferunt.com...

The M055AD thing is just a clever little jab. Mossad does have a huge cell in the Netherlands but they have huge cells in a lot of cities. Israel still had the strongest motive. This manifesto is apparently Dutch in origin too, probably an elaborate hoax. The MSM couldn't even Google PCCTS??! I still think they're gonna link this to Anonymous to police the Internet

edit on 24-7-2011 by vault13er because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2011 by vault13er because: (no reason given)

<< 22  23  24   >>

join