Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 24
37
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost
 


what list are you talking about?




posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte
 


Yes, the Illuminati are going to put their plans up on the Internet all in a user friendly way for anyone to see....rather than have it compartmentalized, and hidden behind a sophisticated encryption code. LMAO!!! How could you even begin to think these are something real?!?! Its either: 1. A game....sort of like that Illuminati card game that was out years ago...or 2. some art student's project...meant to be ambiguous and weird. I can guarentee its not real.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Why nuke individual states? Lob a nuke at 250 miles and knock out the infrastructure then stroll in over the southern border into the land of darkened cities and dead phones.

Note the two southern states, AZ and NV that get no nukes. But why nuke Texas. Ah. Oil refineries and no fuel for power, transportation, product distribution.

Sort of makes sense. Someone took some time to make the graphics. I'll check into the domain owner and see if I can track them down.

Could be the final Skynet plan.



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Okay, here's what I've found so far.

pccts.com is registered through www.rrpproxy.net which is located in Germany. It was registered in August of 2010 and is owned by www.key-systems.net... which is domain registry company.

The traceroute table takes the us through theplanet.com and leaseweb.

Theplanet.com is located in the 214 area code, Dallas, Texas. The cloud layers are in Seattle, Dallas, Houston and (tada) Washington, D.C..

The final hop through the traceroute is IP 85.17.197.142 which is located at Latitude: 52.5, Longitude: 5.75, the Netherlands. The hops proceed from my location in Michigan to MaeEast, GB and finally to the Netherlands.

The source code reveals "Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici" which means
The Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon. There is no traffic tracking codes on the site so we can assume that it is done at the server.

Interestingly, the Templar Knights called the Al Aqsa Mosque Solomon's Temple.

That and the creator of the map can't spell in English worth a darn.

The new pccts headquarters will be located in Deleware in the FEMA camp zone.

When clicking on the Virgina/DC we see the skull and crossbones 322. The skull and crossbones club paid obeisance to Eulogia, the goddess of eloquence, who took her place in the pantheon upon the death of the orator Demosthenes, in 322 B.C..

As a side note, pccts plan 11 Google search led me to the following line in a debian.org site
Maintainer: Roman Hodek



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam
 


So there could actually be something in this then ?
I heard people say it had been debunked , thoughts ?



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam
 


Wow! Geat job. You make me feel somewhat inept. Thankyou billxam and welcome aboard!



posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
they wont nuke us! to much is at stake for that to happen



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
why do you see a nuke blast and think the big one??? why not dirty bombs??? lot easier to make and the stuff to make are not that hard to get, just like bio war get some one infected and send them here,or grow it here, could the cows birds be a start, test bed? think of that ? and as far as not being real that is still to be determined.
Yes it could be anything and anything we should think and be on the look out for i do hope this is some kind of web HA HA got ya type of thing, if it is not well then who would be laughing then?



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking
 
in today's world nothing can be taken with a grain of salt , this could be someones way of saying look out USA it is coming or it could be lets see if some one fall for it.



posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod
 


I agree my friend , its best to be safe then sorry .
GOOD LUCK GUYS .



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
Why nuke individual states? Lob a nuke at 250 miles and knock out the infrastructure then stroll in over the southern border into the land of darkened cities and dead phones.

Note the two southern states, AZ and NV that get no nukes. But why nuke Texas. Ah. Oil refineries and no fuel for power, transportation, product distribution.

Sort of makes sense. Someone took some time to make the graphics. I'll check into the domain owner and see if I can track them down.

Could be the final Skynet plan.


If you read through the 37 pages you would see the domain was already found it lead to none other then yes navadican, further scoping lead to illuminati, then to templars, you should read all the pages there was more information found then I could had imagine would come from the original 3 links. By the way, the map with the differnet states, each state was also searched with the codes within them, alot was discovered



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by billxam
 


You did fanatasitc in your findings, you found a few extra bits of information then the previous 37 pages thank you for you time.



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
reply to post by billxam
 


So there could actually be something in this then ?
I heard people say it had been debunked , thoughts ?


some people think they debinked it, then again some people believe they found some good information. I am with the people who found the good information



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
why do you see a nuke blast and think the big one??? why not dirty bombs??? lot easier to make and the stuff to make are not that hard to get, just like bio war get some one infected and send them here,or grow it here, could the cows birds be a start, test bed? think of that ? and as far as not being real that is still to be determined.
Yes it could be anything and anything we should think and be on the look out for i do hope this is some kind of web HA HA got ya type of thing, if it is not well then who would be laughing then?


WHen i named the thread, are they about to nuke us, I never detailed why type of nuke, I am thinking more inline to a dirty bombs attacky myself after seeing everything found from the deep research put into the 3 links



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte
 
well it just makes sense how could you nuke states and have them useful, dirty nuke or (i thought of this last night ) EMP, knock out the grid. with out fallout.



posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte
 
well it just makes sense how could you nuke states and have them useful, dirty nuke or (i thought of this last night ) EMP, knock out the grid. with out fallout.



posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
Okay, here's what I've found so far.

pccts.com is registered through www.rrpproxy.net which is located in Germany. It was registered in August of 2010 and is owned by www.key-systems.net... which is domain registry company.

The traceroute table takes the us through theplanet.com and leaseweb.

Theplanet.com is located in the 214 area code, Dallas, Texas. The cloud layers are in Seattle, Dallas, Houston and (tada) Washington, D.C..

The final hop through the traceroute is IP 85.17.197.142 which is located at Latitude: 52.5, Longitude: 5.75, the Netherlands. The hops proceed from my location in Michigan to MaeEast, GB and finally to the Netherlands.

OK, and...? What are you trying to imply other than the fact the main servers are located in the Netherlands? How does this proves this site is legit in any means?

Do a traceroute to www.itanimulli.com which supposedly redirects you to nsa.gov.. That site is a known hoax and it has already been proven that a bored person simply created a domain that does nothing but redirect you to nsa.gov to make you think "hmm writing illuminati.com backwards leads me to the NSA site! Conspiracy!!"

Do the same to that other site that is linked through the pccts.com. Same results.


People - do you really think that a plan to use nukes will be available for everyone to see in the internet?
What's wrong with you?



posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   



posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
this does not surprise me one bit, dirty nukes EMP's and bio weapons are the new threat not missiles nor icbm's. You are asking how did they get here???? well we do have an open boarder and you do know about the mini subs, and were did all the bio weapons go in the first gulf war? If you get word that you will be searched are you going to keep proof lying around?? ok there might be none, then can you prove or disprove that.... keep looking



posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod
 


There is some hidden meaninging in it all, we know this as possible. I believe a more dirty bomb method, also knock out the grid aer very likely situations. WHoever would choose to try and take america down would have to cosider the long term range and effect.





new topics

top topics



 
37
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

log in

join