It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
"spam removed by staff"

edit on 27/1/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

link   
"spam removed by staff"

link   
"spam removed by staff"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
"spam removed by staff"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
one hidden link on pccts.com onm the right side goes to this website: www.code2600.com...

weird?? what's that??

Did you run your cursor over the computer on the left side of the page? it shows 8 people who are computer hackers or computer related some are working with homeland security all seem to be working for the government

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Reply to u2u and your posts and other posts in this thread:

I have a friend who likes to just stir the poop to see what happens...

... I see this happening on ATS all the time...

Interesting to note about Satan being the earth... if you study Sumerian creation mythology you will find they believed In the beginning there was chaos. Chaos (water/snake) was killed and the earth was formed. This connects to the world tree Norse mythology (and many many other) with the serpent and the world tree that the Catholics cary in their services. If you study Da Vinci you will find this symbology throughout his works. The esotericists laugh as they put their knowledge right in plain sight where no one understands. They feel they gain power through doing so.

Also satanism and other occult workings are about the will. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." When you are talking with occultists who use will you will find it hard to understand any conversation you engage with them. You are trying to discuss the presumed subject at hand and they are using will.

Also, duality is a real trap; don't fall for it.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Yawn...
So. what's the point.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jfass1
Very interesting

How about sharing an opinion? Were you aware that one line post are against the rules? Im glad you got your 20 post, but judging by your responses here, I wouldnt expect much from any topic you brought to the table.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jfass1
Very interesting

I sent the Alert message for this posters ill postings..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Even if they were not linked at all, we could try to link them together like a jigsaw and get some kind of false cryptic message. I did not actually click the links, as I do fear mind control techniques that work on the same level as this.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ravenflt

Even if they were not linked at all, we could try to link them together like a jigsaw and get some kind of false cryptic message. I did not actually click the links, as I do fear mind control techniques that work on the same level as this.

not understand, "on the same level as this"?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Reply to u2u and your posts and other posts in this thread:

I have a friend who likes to just stir the poop to see what happens...

... I see this happening on ATS all the time...

Interesting to note about Satan being the earth... if you study Sumerian creation mythology you will find they believed In the beginning there was chaos. Chaos (water/snake) was killed and the earth was formed. This connects to the world tree Norse mythology (and many many other) with the serpent and the world tree that the Catholics cary in their services. If you study Da Vinci you will find this symbology throughout his works. The esotericists laugh as they put their knowledge right in plain sight where no one understands. They feel they gain power through doing so.

Also satanism and other occult workings are about the will. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law." When you are talking with occultists who use will you will find it hard to understand any conversation you engage with them. You are trying to discuss the presumed subject at hand and they are using will.

Also, duality is a real trap; don't fall for it.

There are many radically different forms of Satanism, most of which are false.
The two most well-known types of Satanism (LaVeyan and Setianism) are also the two most incorrect versions of Satanism.
LaVeyan Satanism is false for many reasons: it’s a humanistic offshoot of Atheism, and is really just Ayn Rand and Nietzsche dressed up in spooky clothing. LaVey’s rituals are simply done for theatrical effect, and do not actually work. The only thing that they may do is resolve conflicts in the magician’s psyche. Nothing more.
LaVey made a few critical errors in his works. He uses Marduk as one of the infernal names, when Marduk is the name of the Demiurge himself! He uses the word “Shemhamforash” in his rituals, which is calling upon the name of god. LaVey was a hypocrite, as he said a Satanist should never call upon the name of god in a Satanic ritual.
In LaVey’s “Invocation to Satan”, he focuses on the forces of darkness rather than Satan himself. He also claims that Lucifer and Satan are separate beings, which is absolutely false.
Setianism is slightly more intelligent than LaVeyan Satanism, but it is not without several errors. Its’ biggest error is that it is trying to make Satan into something harmless and easily accepted, in hopes of becoming a major religion. Satan is not harmless. Satan is the god of the dark light and raging Chaos! Satanism isn’t for the masses, it’s for the elite few that have the will to break through the shackles of the cosmos and receive gnosis.

NWO
edit on 28-1-2011 by NWO11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Templar Knights were in to Satanism and worshipping Baphomet.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
Templar Knights were in to Satanism and worshipping Baphomet.
Baphomet worship is occultism, NOT Satanism.

There is a distinct difference threre.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Baphomet = Mother of all living things on earth...

Satan = The Father

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
we will not ever have a nuclear war because of the simple fact that the world would end as we know it!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

You are on a list. Get off of it.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DOUGH3914

Not true. Even though nuclear weapons are powerful, countries would be "humanitarian" and use their low kiloton armament in multiple airbursts leaving a whole 2/3 of the population of earth alive. The purpose of a nuclear weapon is to make the enemy not want to fight. I guarantee that all countries' whose steel towers are on fire will not have the will to fight for anything but rather fight for peace instead.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pa.Frost

Yea right. Then you get some stubborn country who will just send all their nukes off and it will be a back and fourth thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Thanks Jeremiah. I've wanted to know how the trigger on an H works, and
you pointed me to a place I've needed for years!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join