It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
i would like to bring this back to what this thread is all about so with ado www.pccts.com..., now as far as SW4QW there is a paper out there that is well, see for you TW-SW7905.1 CIA? just type that in your search eng. whooooooooooo back down the rabbit hole, now for my next trick

Both documents are one and the same. So what is your point?
Whooooaaaaa you found a 15 year old doc and go now crazy

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

Originally posted by bekod
i would like to bring this back to what this thread is all about so with ado www.pccts.com..., now as far as SW4QW there is a paper out there that is well, see for you TW-SW7905.1 CIA? just type that in your search eng. whooooooooooo back down the rabbit hole, now for my next trick

Both documents are one and the same. So what is your point?
Whooooaaaaa you found a 15 year old doc and go now crazy

signature:

This is unproductive chatter. Have more respect for the OPs' time. Keep this thread on topic please.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

Im on djhives site..here is some of the video
www.youtube.com...#
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

there are many more videos, the page is to long to type into this thread and it wont let me copy anything, I say visit it, worth your time

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

You give us alot to think about. Thankyou for all the material and time you have selflessly shared with us. I feel that this information, that seems now to be "all over" the web is overwhelming. It is all subjective and much of it is pure conjecture. Tptb are well aware this is is out there, and there is still a small possibility thet they are not behind alot of this.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This is unproductive chatter. Have more respect for the OPs' time. Keep this thread on topic please.

The op is my friend and as you can see from her post above she is helping me with it .
Prex the reason i didn't enter the site is as he boasts about it being the only PRO nwo site . Are the videos a bit of a head f ##k? I cant be dealing with loud music constantly flashing visuals and general headf @@@ery right now lol .
Is he weird or does he make sense ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
this is getting really odd; Plan 218 phase 1 lead me to his site www.fas.org...
Now how did i get there, well let me explain, first i typed in plan218 phase 1 and look on the web then i got to thinking what if it is on page 21, 8th hit on web search and that was there.

Now what does it have to do with the map, nukes and bio war, well this link or should i say the 8th hit is a tech manual. listed in the above link , so what does it have to do with this you ask ??

How would you get control of missiles, CCSF computer controlled safety locks? have i been on ATS too long may be but i thought this way long before coming here, after all this is how i found this site. look at the CA map and see what the plan is and were the plan starts.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking

The op is my friend and as you can see from her post above she is helping me with it .
Prex the reason i didn't enter the site is as he boasts about it being the only PRO nwo site . Are the videos a bit of a head f ##k? I cant be dealing with loud music constantly flashing visuals and general headf @@@ery right now lol .
Is he weird or does he make sense ?
Is he weird or does he make sense?

The answer to that question would be: *FEAR BASED DENIAL*.

"Don't wanna look at my mirror reflection". (Cannot compute)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

A depopulation program, needs to happen. Our species is growing wildly out of control, we are suppose to be at 4.4 billion humans, however the population just keeps rising because members of this species cannot control their biological urges or just don't want to.

Esstinally A bunch of horny monkies, most are under educated, lacking understandings in math science and basic technology. So what use are they for the future of the human race? Especially those who are genetically inferior.

If stupidity keeps breeding, then that's what most of the future population will be, however if we control this, and only intelligence is allowed to breed, then it gives a better chance for the future and long term survival of this species and it's descendants to come.

So if there is a global census taking iq and genetic measurements then just hope that you qualify to pass, it is the most logical long term survival plan, some sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

Edit: although the current goverenments wouldn't take this action, it is the only way we will survive and make it into the cosmos, our home.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Just contact the creator of pccts.com by phone or mail... Maybe someone should pay a visit and find out the truth which will lead to this pimple faced nerds webdesign skills and overactive imagination.

It's that simple how much of a hoax this is..

DOMAIN: PCCTS.COM

RSP: -
URL: wiseadvise.nl

owner-contact: P-MWT1170
owner-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
owner-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
owner-lname: Temohpab
owner-street: MountainDove Road 22
owner-city: Brighton
owner-country: AN
owner-phone: +39.0669883296
owner-email: [email protected]

admin-contact: P-MWT1170
admin-organization: Pauperes Commilitones Christi Templique Solomonici
admin-fname: Mr. O.D.T.
admin-lname: Temohpab
admin-street: MountainDove Road 22
admin-city: Brighton
admin-country: AN
admin-phone: +39.0669883296
admin-email: [email protected]

edit on 27-1-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

You watched the videos bro ? dark lord linked me to that guy but i was put off by him being pro nwo . you think its worth watching ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

A depopulation program, needs to happen. Our species is growing wildly out of control, we are suppose to be at 4.4 billion humans, however the population just keeps rising because members of this species cannot control their biological urges or just don't want to.

Esstinally A bunch of horny monkies, most are under educated, lacking understandings in math science and basic technology. So what use are they for the future of the human race? Especially those who are genetically inferior.

Who the f are you Hitler?

If stupidity keeps breeding, then that's what most of the future population will be,

Much like yourself, they would be ignorant, full of ego, and full of prejudice, if everyone was stupid.

however if we control this, and only intelligence is allowed to breed, then it gives a better chance for the future and long term survival of this species and it's descendants to come.

Why don't you start by committing suicide, ok?

So if there is a global census taking iq and genetic measurements then just hope that you qualify to pass, it is the most logical long term survival plan, some sacrifices must be made for the greater good.

Obviously your intelligence stops at 4 + 4 because the equation of tolerance is far to complex for your feeble mind to handle.

Edit: although the current goverenments wouldn't take this action, it is the only way we will survive and make it into the cosmos, our home.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

You couldn't be more wrong and human beings that think like you are really scary.. Borderline serial killer crazy..
edit on 27-1-2011 by libertytoall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

Oh my well from the phone number apparently the owner is listed as a site dedicated to helping perverted priests that have been kicked out of church

www.opusbono.org...

Ok the country code for the phone number is in Italy but the town says Brighton which is in England.

The last name is backwards should be Baphomet

Baphomet (English pronunciation: /ˈbæfɵmɛt/) is an imagined pagan deity (i.e., a product of Christian folklore concerning pagans), revived in the 19th century as a figure of Satanism. It first appeared in a late 12th-century Provençal poem as a corruption of "Muhammad",[1] but later it appeared as a term for a pagan idol in trial transcripts of the Inquisition of the Knights Templar in the early 14th century. In the 19th century the name came into popular English-speaking consciousness with the publication of various works of pseudo-history that tried to link the Knights Templar with conspiracy theories elaborating on their suppression. The name Baphomet then became associated with a "Sabbatic Goat" image drawn by Eliphas Lévi.

Source

MR. ODT no idea there it could be anything.

It seems like a scam. If you are going to use the name of a group like the Knights Templar etc would they really hide who they are? I mean you would think they would more likely hide a page like this not want it getting around as readily as it has been spread, and as stated before the interesting part is that this thread is on several different forums.

To be honest I wouldn't be shocked if say someone that has been contributing to this thread had anything to do with the site in the first place. Just some thoughts not accusing anyone.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

reply to post by NWO11

You watched the videos bro ? dark lord linked me to that guy but i was put off by him being pro nwo . you think its worth watching ?
Yeah, i saw the video. I'm not impressed. So what, he's Pro NWO. So am i.

The question is : " Do you guys have the real picture about a NWO?". I mean, why is it ALWAYS a negative thing thing? It's always evil, Satanic, careless........why is that?. Is it all peaches as things are right now?

People don't KNOW stuff anymore they BELIEVE a whole frikkin' lot tho.

I think readers on this topic should pay attention to what "darkloard" is saying. And read between the lines.

Turn off the TV for a while, turn off you're internet connection for a while................reclaim you're freedom of THINKING for yourselves.

NWO

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
nwo youll see theres dialogue between myself and darklord in this thread . I have told him he makes sense He advised me to read a document i did . It changed my perpeption slightly but not enough to conclude that the nwo is a good thing ..
yes people are weak and give up power to politicians they give up their liberty, but so what im 33 I was born into this s h ## i dont agree with who has the power , i dont agree with wars famine , false flags microchip population .
So NOONE is going to tell me that im responsible or agree with a nwo .
What your message is saying is that we should kill each other the weak should be preyed on etc etc .
I say if your so desperate to depopulate and bring " balance " offer YOUR lives .
I will not miss any of you .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
What your message is saying is that we should kill each other the weak should be preyed on etc etc .
I say if your so desperate to depopulate and bring " balance " offer YOUR lives .
I will not miss any of you .

Well there doesn't have to be a depopulation program. The population is quite capable to achieve that by themselves.

And the weak should be prayed on? Errrmm, no. The weak ARE preyed on. That's how it works. And yeah sure you're born into this mess. that doesn't mean you can get out of iit or whatever you want to call it.

Stop believing as much as you do. Start thinking on your own.
edit on 27-1-2011 by NWO11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
ok , Im not sure where we can take this convo now lol . It doesn't help that i just met you and i dont know of your beliefs . I know your pro nwo but I havnt a clue why .
I dont believe everything .My theories are based on documents , testimony facts ....
Thats why i dont believe in god , aliens reptilians poltergeists etc etc .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostVikingok , Im not sure where we can take this convo now lol . It doesn't help that i just met you and i dont know of your beliefs . I know your pro nwo but I havnt a clue why .
I dont believe everything .My theories are based on documents , testimony facts ....
Thats why i dont believe in god , aliens reptilians poltergeists etc etc With all due respect, this should have been a u2u IMO. Its posts like yours that make threads so long that it is nearly impossible to read each post before replying to the ops' remarks. Off topic

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Couldnt the VX gas thing and the book found in Arizona be matched with the map of the states??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

ok , Im not sure where we can take this convo now lol . It doesn't help that i just met you and i dont know of your beliefs . I know your pro nwo but I havnt a clue why .
Thats why i dont believe in god , aliens reptilians poltergeists etc etc .
I wasn't adressing you personally nor was i actuallt saying tha words you kinda put in my mouth by comparission in your previous post. I don't blame you for that i just want to tell you.

Why i'm Pro NWO? Hehehehe, well......there is ALWAYS a "World Order" and i want a New one. Look, people NEED to be lead. People WANT to be lead.

What will happen in the aftermath of any major occurance that changes everything in a blink of an eye? The bewildered masses' first question would be: "Wo will tell us what to do next?.......Who's gonna lead us?"

THOSE are the real nuts to crack. NOT the validity of a website. In the end that's what started this thread right? The mapsite i'm still not sure of whether it's "real" or not. Typical......The QFF site on the other hand is very interesting an worth checking out even it is not American.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
gag do you have a problem ?
tell the mods
, im responding to nwos comments
and for the second time THE op er is helping me with something

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join