It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by bekod

funny how it ends up at the NSA/CSS webpage..thanks for the added sites.
I wouldn't say " thanks" when i ended up on NSA website........how is that funny?!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWO11

Originally posted by UFOjack033
On that pccts (Templar Knights!!!????!!!!) website there are also a number of hidden links!
What if i was to say: "Could it be that (in this case and probably others) the Knights are currently at strength and rallying people who are willing and/or able to join them?"

What if the so much discussed Illuminati is showing them selves?

Think about that.

could very well be, i heard about this before. The Templar knights are getting people all over the world to join them in their fight against the fake illuminati (NWO)...

Besides that a month back i saw an article about this band: Jamiroquai being templar knights??? When you think of the video clips they released and their lyrics...

WHOW nice thought!!

link   
reply to post by NWO11

It is not funny, I guess I used the wrong word, should have used how odd, or maybe " well damn look at that" and i said thanks for the added site just being kind i guess. Is that a bad thing?

link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

Ummm.... In english "phase" is spelled "phase". Im not sure what you mean here.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

no it is some ones way of trying to link them all together, i don't see them being hand in hand but then: your enemy is my enemy, then let us join as one? or some thing to that effect, can't remember how it goes but you get the drift, yes it is odd how they link NSA, FEMA and nuke the usa and then we have the NLE that is the DHS- FEMA exercise drill, scheduled for in may, not to be confused with the national shakeup day in April "oh boy pally some thing brewing and i don't like the smell's of it" . now could this be a heads up? if so and why, or is it a rally call for the ones that know?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Maybe these Templar Knights are trying to warn us??!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Who cares? If we die, we die, there's nothing we can do but enjoy the fireworks.

Just chill.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

...It's spelled correctly.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
reply to post by NWO11

no it is some ones way of trying to link them all together, i don't see them being hand in hand but then: your enemy is my enemy, then let us join as one? or some thing to that effect, can't remember how it goes but you get the drift, yes it is odd how they link NSA, FEMA and nuke the usa and then we have the NLE that is the DHS- FEMA exercise drill, scheduled for in may, not to be confused with the national shakeup day in April "oh boy pally some thing brewing and i don't like the smell's of it" . now could this be a heads up? if so and why, or is it a rally call for the ones that know?

Hmmm, this topic might be bigger as it appears to have started.

Personally i have good reason that there is more behind this.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cthulhus Messenger
Who cares? If we die, we die, there's nothing we can do but enjoy the fireworks.

Just chill.
Nice attitude.

link   
WHOW!!
When i clicked on the Maryland / DC part of the state it says:

Skull & Bones 322 (end games)???

link   

Originally posted by UFOjack033
Maybe these Templar Knights are trying to warn us??!!
Why warn you?

link   
reply to post by UFOjack033

that would be a twist form what i have seen and read they are for the NWO? or do i have that wrong? so many groups out there hard to keep track and who is who, if i am wrong then set me straight point me in the right direction for my map is lost and my compass is stuck.

link   

You know, you may be right, but, I was under the impression the nights of templar and the illuminati work together, or are the same, just useing different guises? Let me note I am probably wrong, and it is this reason I mention it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by NWO11

It is not funny, I guess I used the wrong word, should have used how odd, or maybe " well damn look at that" and i said thanks for the added site just being kind i guess. Is that a bad thing?
Not a bad thing when you state it like that. Okay, you've made your point.

But that doesn't change the fact that you have been on theire site......might wanna think about that. Especially after posting those links on this very website.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
The Vatican doesn't like them to start of with... than there is the fact that the aro to many secrets about them and not so many facts. What was their SECRET? Maybe they know the bible is just a fairytale?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I dont even know how to react to that one, skull and bones? Note Alaska shows magnetic pole shift factor 2011

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I believe that one of the bombs they have doesn't produce radiation. Please correct me if I am wrong but isn't it the H bomb? I do not know if they are going to bomb us but radiation is only associated with fission bombs. It is possible to have mass casualties without radiation. I am on lunch hour and do not have time to research it right now so please correct me if I am wrong. The radiation excuse is a little old. It is not the 40's anymore.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NWO11

Im not getting your point about being on their site??

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Check this video, and watch the symbol of the Templar Knights hidden (but in plane sight) at the start of the video... Its part of the Drummer Drum-Kit

Or The White Knuckle Ride Video:

Who is JK chasin'? In a Porsche !!! 911 !!! ??? You can't see the driver... Is JK a Templar Knight fighting and chasin' the FAKE Illuminati (NWO) who are behind 911?? Go check it...

Well...???

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join