It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

Yeah, you're a little late to the party.
When I posted that, about 20 min after the OP made the thread, map contained the spelling "fase" the word was spelled incorrectly on the map about 48 times.
Try reading the whole thread next time.
You would have seen that the map was edited hours after it was originally posted to the correct spelling.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I know that I sound a bit harsh but there is unfortunately no other way to express it. Using nice words doesnt make the situation to look different. There are many aspects that you have to deal about life which you probably never considered before. Like: I am from Earth not in or from a country! Grasp this first. There is only one race here: humans. Anyhow the humans too are divided into two distinct parts: ruler and ruled, responsible and irresponsible, laborer and lazy, thinker and stupid. Shortly the good vs evil story.
Sheeple who wanted to be ruled have ALWAYS found a ruler to give their responsibility about their lives away. That was done once with the so called OCCULTATION trick (Solar Eclipse). Thats why today you find many ancient sun and moon calendars to track those dates in order to use the moment as miraculous or wrathfull thing. Sheeple had no interest in knowledge therefore the ones who got those ruled for millenias!
Electric and physic laws apply to humans too. Elites are being the protons and the sheeple are being the electrons turning around those protons.
Sheeple are simply inducted to do things. They cant think, they only act as a charged coil.
I would suggest you to read the SW4QW document. It explains exactly how society operates. But read it with logic only, not with emotions.
TPTB NEVER force people to do something. They only induce them like a hypnotic suggestion. There is no forcing in that. Any action causes the same amount of reaction.
All is one and One is all. Every responsible creature is god himself. Period.
You just cant love everything equally that would just disturb the balance of the system. Care only for yourself and be responsible for yourself only. Now imagine what would be uf everyone act in the same self responsible way. You would not need a ruler class!

Everyone of you is the problem itself and it is only ONE problem to solve by being self responsible. And I know how hard it is to make things on your own and not being helped by some govt sections. Learn to point the finger always to yourself because as always if you go to root of the problem the only answer you will find is YOU.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

I should print this and send it to all of my friends and family. Thanks for taking the time to write it down. I have to agree on every single point you make.

Mod Note: Excessive Quoting – Please Review This Link
edit on Thu Jan 27 2011 by Jbird because: replaced large quote with Reply To

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

You sound to me like the "Sheeple" you complain about. In addition, you are extremely naive. Wise, you are not.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs

Originally posted by Cherryontop
reply to post by prexparte

Would I be presumptuous in thinking that the Illuminati should know how to spell the word "Fase"?
That's a pretty big mistake to make 50 times on one map.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Cherryontop because: spelling..

"Phase" is indeed the correct spelling. You are an ignorant American.

As for these images, with no background info about them its hard to draw any conclusion. For all I know you created these and uploaded them.

Wow, so much for manners. You are a pot calling the kettle black. What an ignorant, facist thing to say. You don't seem like a very nice person, perhaps your ego is larger than your intelligence?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by SecondComing

Sheep, sheepdog, wolf or shepherd....ask yourself "what am I?"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Thankyou for the name of the document i,m reading it now , I had heard of silent weapons for silent wars because I own this .
en.wikipedia.org...

I will read the document and post my opinions . Thanks again .

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I have read the document and you are right they are not forcing us to do anything , we gave them the power they posses because we are scared to take responsibility for our own welfare .
The artificial womb part is interesting as it shows us to be weak feeble people who have to be loved reassured and kept " safe "
I think this is worth posting here .

Even more interesting is the process by which a young man's parents, who purportedly love him, can be induced to send him off to war to his death.

By the time his son must go to war, father (with jelly for a backbone) will slam a gun into junior's hand before father will risk the censure of his peers, or make a hypocrite of himself by crossing the investment he has in his own personal opinion or self-esteem. Junior will go to war or father will be embarrassed. So junior will go to war, the true purpose not withstanding.

and finally this sums it up perfectly
As time goes on and communication and education improve, the lower-class elements of the social labor structure become knowledgeable and envious of the good things that the upper-class members have. They also begin to attain a knowledge of energy systems and the ability to enforce their rise through the class structure. This threatens the sovereignty of the elite. If this rise of the lower classes can be postponed long enough, the elite can achieve energy dominance, and labor by consent no longer will hold a position of an essential energy source.

darklord any more document s for me to check out ?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing

You sound to me like the "Sheeple" you complain about. In addition, you are extremely naive. Wise, you are not.

Oh really.

I am very impressed of your conclusion. I would like learn from you how to be wise. Just because you fit in the sheeple description doesnt mean that you have to attack the guy who tells it is so. First of all if you can see that you are sheep than try to change it without blaming others. Dont you think that i made this decades ago and now out of my kindness tell you some awfull truths that you dont want to hear.
As you still care about what people think about makes you just another herd thinker who is assimilated like a Borg.
Why do you hate the TPTB? Because they have more wealth than you? Because they f*ck around with you? Because they poision everything you buy from markets or fast food restaurants? Because they dont let heal cancer or aids for depopulation reasons? Because you borrow their money and payback with your life? Tell me my little human like fellow, WHY?
What is that which you still UNABLE to understand about that TPTB? Monsanto was created because of what? Profit only? Or maybe to provide some poisionous food in order to kill the excess sheeple before everyone dies from starvation. You sheeple.... Your greed. Your desire for more. Your desire for RIGHT NOW (no patient) have brought you all the evil you have today.
Now as you can see that the system which you created once for your comfort is now in order to protect you, has started to kill some of you. You look for someone to blame, than find the creator of it which is YOU. As i do not care about you and the others, i have only one important issue to fulfill: educate and care about myself. And you will go on to blame blame blame and stay as the good guy right.

Every hate post i read shows me only one thing: I am right. But i am still amused by such writings from your fellow herd folks.
Enjoy your meal

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

I know a few guys that writes exactly the way it is. I would recommend the book die sheeple die. The truth with its pure form. I think you can find it on scribd.
As the SW4QW tells you at the beginning: in order to study the society you must look at cold blooded and not bound to any emotions than you can see the true face of the so called society. Good luck

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

When I made this thread I acted in haste. I misrepresented the information I found. I looked the the american map and named this site from that. Repeating here, If i could rename it a less avasive name I would, but the action has been set and I cannot turn it around. If you all would consider all 3 links there in lies the intent of this thread.
To everyone who worked feverishly to find other information I appreciate you well spent time. I have read through the post and realize, in myu opinion there is more to my post then I realized. I am going to take some time here today and research the research everyone has posted. I thank you all for your time. And will get back in here after my reaserch.
This mornign my family recieved devistating news, my husband was layed off. we are a bit tramatized right know. Please excuse my distance in all this subject. I need to re group my thoughts. Thank you all and have a pleasant day.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by prexparte
reply to post by yrwehere1

When I made this thread I acted in haste. I misrepresented the information I found. I looked the the american map and named this site from that. Repeating here, If i could rename it a less avasive name I would, but the action has been set and I cannot turn it around. If you all would consider all 3 links there in lies the intent of this thread.
To everyone who worked feverishly to find other information I appreciate you well spent time. I have read through the post and realize, in myu opinion there is more to my post then I realized. I am going to take some time here today and research the research everyone has posted. I thank you all for your time. And will get back in here after my reaserch.
This mornign my family recieved devistating news, my husband was layed off. we are a bit tramatized right know. Please excuse my distance in all this subject. I need to re group my thoughts. Thank you all and have a pleasant day.

I am sorry to hear about your situation. I enjoy reading your thread. If I could star and flag again I would. Don't let these haters bring you down. It will get better. Head up and walk tall.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The funniest thing about this whole thing is that like the Letter to George this same story seems to be on like a dozen different conspiracy sites at once. It would seem to me that someone is playing a prank and everyone is falling hook line and sinker. i mean good ole George had a letter claiming there were leaving right away to avoid this horrible Super storm that wasn't really mentioned but linked to an article that was on some website. Yet this was over a week ago and good ole TX is still there. Someone in Denmark is having a laugh at good ole Conspiracy theorist. As it was pointed out the site had some editing done recently.

The only real funny thing would be when (And I suspect it won't be long) The actual NSA, FBI, or CIA finds that site and then someone will have some serious explaining to do, and I can just about gaurantee you that with all the chatter on the internet. I bet that site will be down by the end of the week or something will be added to state that it is all a joke tc..

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd

I know that I sound a bit harsh but there is unfortunately no other way to express it. Using nice words doesnt make the situation to look different. There are many aspects that you have to deal about life which you probably never considered before. Like: I am from Earth not in or from a country! Grasp this first. There is only one race here: humans. Anyhow the humans too are divided into two distinct parts: ruler and ruled, responsible and irresponsible, laborer and lazy, thinker and stupid. Shortly the good vs evil story.
Sheeple who wanted to be ruled have ALWAYS found a ruler to give their responsibility about their lives away. That was done once with the so called OCCULTATION trick (Solar Eclipse). Thats why today you find many ancient sun and moon calendars to track those dates in order to use the moment as miraculous or wrathfull thing. Sheeple had no interest in knowledge therefore the ones who got those ruled for millenias!
Electric and physic laws apply to humans too. Elites are being the protons and the sheeple are being the electrons turning around those protons.
Sheeple are simply inducted to do things. They cant think, they only act as a charged coil.
I would suggest you to read the SW4QW document. It explains exactly how society operates. But read it with logic only, not with emotions.
TPTB NEVER force people to do something. They only induce them like a hypnotic suggestion. There is no forcing in that. Any action causes the same amount of reaction.
All is one and One is all. Every responsible creature is god himself. Period.
You just cant love everything equally that would just disturb the balance of the system. Care only for yourself and be responsible for yourself only. Now imagine what would be uf everyone act in the same self responsible way. You would not need a ruler class!

Everyone of you is the problem itself and it is only ONE problem to solve by being self responsible. And I know how hard it is to make things on your own and not being helped by some govt sections. Learn to point the finger always to yourself because as always if you go to root of the problem the only answer you will find is YOU.

Love satin do you?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
someone go on djhives website and give me a summary please I was goin to look for myself but ive seen a warning there and I dont want to look ,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

i have a question is SW4QW and the TW-SW7905.1 the one and the same thing or something else just wondering. now bake to what did i find ,well, Project *1* (as out lined in the state of CA in the Op's found map) could be a computer virus, still searching.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

If someone wants to know the password to the
www.illuminatiorder.info...
its
human

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

i have a question is SW4QW and the TW-SW7905.1 the one and the same thing or something else just wondering. now bake to what did i find ,well, Project *1* (as out lined in the state of CA in the Op's found map) could be a computer virus, still searching.

SW4QW is the short form of "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars". It has nothing to do with a virus but info inside that document could be a virus weak minded people. :-)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
i would like to bring this back to what this thread is all about so with ado www.pccts.com..., now as far as SW4QW there is a paper out there that is well, see for you TW-SW7905.1 CIA? just type that in your search eng. whooooooooooo back down the rabbit hole, now for my next trick

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
someone go on djhives website and give me a summary please I was goin to look for myself but ive seen a warning there and I dont want to look ,

Well well, you found a hint to lead you to the truth but your fear prevents you to learn from it. Look, any info on the web which is not approved by the elites, will not be allowed to be published!!! Dont you think they may be give the knowledge only to those who is brave enough to overcome their FEAR?
There is no content there which could make you guilty. So, pls dont go crazy like the sheeple everytime you see a warning.

What do the majority believe? TPTB is evil right. So who controls the society, the majority or the minority? As you can see the knowledge of the majority is always exactly the opposite of the minority, thus the minority still has the control. So who is holding the wrong cards? TPTB or the masses of the sheeple who think that the controllers are the evil!!!? Why people cant just see the deception within that "game"!
On youtube he has an account "DoctaKnocka", worth to watch.
Havent you ever asked your selves "could they be the good guys"!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join