It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok im gonna not be an AHole here but i clicked on all the links took my time trying to find something meaningful and its all just BS =)
edit on 26-1-2011 by essanance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by essanance

if your not one of them nor researched about them it would appear to be bs especially if you went to the dummy site
just moi lol dont hate

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The sites do look kind of like those viral ads , but im surprised the NSA would let them link with thier site
while I was clicking around & looking at similar sites i found this one ,...humanitytest.org...
Im not sure what to make of it , but it seems creepy to me...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by darkl0rd

I sense you are role playing to make points, some of which are valid, some of which are a reach.

The systems we live in are a consequence of lack of personal responsibility yes. We cannot/will not be bothered to take care of ourselves so we create governments and institutions. We give them the power and they use it and take it as far as we let them (which is apparently pretty damn far). But still we refuse to remove the systems by removing our reliance on them.

HOWEVER, I was born into this system. It was constructed around me and I had no choice but to grow up within it. I was taught by the system how to live in and perpetuate it, and I knew no better initially.

We the people have unknowingly constructed a machine to take care of us because we could not be bothered to do this for ourselves. We are beginning to see/feel the consequences of giving our power to governments and institutions and trusting in complete strangers to care for and provide our basic needs.

As to HOW the "Illuminati" do what they do it is simple really, they let people naturally react to their emotions (fear being the biggest one)...

For a long while now I had always wondered if the big bad Illuminati conspiracy is actually a positive one based on teaching human kind a very important lesson. The lesson is the value of personal responsibility and the consequences of pawning off those responsibilities off to alphabet soup agencies...

The lessons that sink in the hardest and stay with you the longest are the ones that are the harshest...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
did anybody type in the answer to the riddle? I did and got nothing and i did as an amalgram and still nothing!! the site isn't real

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
This is probably more fear mongering from the Jesuits. Or viral marketing for a coming book, by an author that claims to be in know. But of course the PTB would need a web site just to rub it in before they carry out these diabolical plans.

IOWA - Bio War Zone and Nuclear ( first phase of plan 218 ) OH MY

Well no corn and pork for you Illuminati shrugs

Enjoy your mausoleum "underground base" NWO scum

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Why use nukes? Why not something biological that the elite have been vaccinated against and does not destroy the natural resources or the systems that are in place to process those resources. That's why I don't believe we're about to be nuked. Either way, there isn't much that can be done once the trigger is pulled.
edit on 26-1-2011 by yrwehere1 because: none

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

well not everyone gettn nuked, my state said, no nuke brute force invasion, which given the german base located here germans out number americans here 10 to 1 so i kinda buy that

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

I dig the domain name and came up with well not much...I then tracerouted it and after leaving atlanta and 17 hops or so I get no more ICMP replies...it did keep going well past 30 hops...

7 pos-0-1-0-0-pe01.nota.fl.ibone.comcast.net (68.86.87.106) 13.473 ms 14.538 ms 32.037 ms
8 vlan514.icore1.mln-miami.as6453.net (66.110.9.101) 24.372 ms * *
9 mai-b1-link.telia.net (80.239.193.129) 12.754 ms 12.862 ms 12.447 ms
10 atl-bb1-link.telia.net (80.91.245.43) 29.330 ms 27.384 ms
atl-bb1-link.telia.net (80.91.252.57) 29.263 ms
11 ash-bb1-link.telia.net (80.91.252.217) 57.109 ms
ash-bb1-link.telia.net (80.91.246.76) 45.051 ms 65.690 ms
12 ldn-bb2-link.telia.net (80.91.246.67) 119.072 ms 119.704 ms 118.023 ms
13 adm-bb2-link.telia.net (80.91.245.225) 129.875 ms 129.026 ms 131.883 ms
14 adm-b4-link.telia.net (80.91.253.211) 130.244 ms
adm-b4-link.telia.net (80.91.253.150) 126.513 ms
adm-b1-link.telia.net (80.91.253.165) 127.140 ms
15 * * *
16 po80.sr2.evo.leaseweb.net (62.212.80.74) 138.081 ms 129.323 ms 135.677 ms
17 sr3.evo.leaseweb.net (85.17.129.18) 128.686 ms 131.247 ms 130.619 ms

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue
did anybody type in the answer to the riddle? I did and got nothing and i did as an amalgram and still nothing!! the site isn't real

What did you type?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
It says California is getting nuked plus a VOLCANO is going to go off? Last time i checked there were no volcanoes in California. So they plan on setting off a volcano or they plan to start an attack coordinated with the prediction of a Volcano in California? Almost all states get nuked.
Georgia and Iowa get Biological Weaponed "they got it in for Iowans and Georgians big time" even Puerto Rico and and Hawaii are getting the bomb.

Alabama Alaska and Arkansas gets FEMA strong armed without nukes just because those states are spelled with an A ? Im guessing whomever decided to design this web site got lazy and went about it alphabetically. Lets not nuke all the states because that would be overkill and America becomes an ash trey. Even half or less being nuked would kill off anyone in the other states by fallout. So why bother with Bio Weapons in states that are getting nuked anyway? Why bother killing someone when you can do it twice? But hey FEMA storm troopers are immune to radiation because they would have to be while enforcing martial law and running those refugee camps.

Did i miss anything?

EPIC NW0 FAIL
edit on 27-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by Erasurehead

The answer is Man but you really can put anything in as the answer because the site is probably a fake, but that is the answer to the riddle.

I've heard that many times on many sites. Man is NOT the answer to the riddle.
And no, you can't just type any word.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Fearmongering?

Or perhaps someone is taking this stuff too seriously?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Won't spoil it for anyone, but you end up at this guestbook once you 'complete' the website

51336.iboox.com...

Also don't know if this has been 'debunked' as such yet but if anyone wants to skip to the end then these two links might help.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Xadaz because: addendum

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkl0rd
reply to post by liejunkie01

Have fun
Sit there, write your opinion, read the comments of others, then surf the twitter maybe a bit sott.net. Just do the daily things as you and people like you do. Complain but do nothing! Talk but dont really mean it! And the very amusing part of all: try to wake up the sheeple!

Yes, please, blame the illuminati, blame the govt, blame the army, blame the police, blame the cellary, blame the rockeller.... just go on with that, it is only amusing to read the "HELPLESNESS' " of most of you.
Bless the sheeple, send some love and light to people you never meet.
It will surely provide some help to delusionals.

Now you blame or hate me, just because I am not on the same opinion as you! Bravo

Im sorry I am a little late to the party. I hope that you come back. I will explain a little about myself.
1. I do not surf twitter. I do not even own a cell phone.
2. You say "Complain and do nothing"- I am graduating this semester in welding technologies. I have three kids. I have a part time job at the place I have been employed for 12 years. I was the supervisor by the way.
3. I tell all of my friends and family to come on ATS to lurk and check out some news that is not in the mainstream.
4. I am currently changing my lifestyle to make myself more self sufficient, to break away from the tyranny of the gov't as much as I possibly can. So how is this talk? I am sorry but I am doing more than most. Not just talking.

I did not blame you. I do not hate you. I believe what I was saying is that I do not read pro Illuminati propaganda by a member on ATS everyday. You did get one thing right though. I do blame the government and every politician that takes place in the fraud that is known to politics.

While I am not angry and I know it is late. I just wanted to clarify some of the "points" that you made on my behalf. I do believe that there are people that pull the strings. I also think that it is funny that you are pro Ilimunati and your name is Darklord. What irony,that is funny.

edit on 27-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: spellig

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
It says California is getting nuked plus a VOLCANO is going to go off? Last time i checked there were no volcanoes in California. So they plan on setting off a volcano or they plan to start an attack coordinated with the prediction of a Volcano in California? Almost all states get nuked.
Georgia and Iowa get Biological Weaponed "they got it in for Iowans and Georgians big time" even Puerto Rico and and Hawaii are getting the bomb.

Alabama Alaska and Arkansas gets FEMA strong armed without nukes just because those states are spelled with an A ? Im guessing whomever decided to design this web site got lazy and went about it alphabetically. Lets not nuke all the states because that would be overkill and America becomes an ash trey. Even half or less being nuked would kill off anyone in the other states by fallout. So why bother with Bio Weapons in states that are getting nuked anyway? Why bother killing someone when you can do it twice? But hey FEMA storm troopers are immune to radiation because they would have to be while enforcing martial law and running those refugee camps.

Did i miss anything?

EPIC NW0 FAIL

Mt Shasta.
vulcan.wr.usgs.gov...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Thank you for the information on Mt. Shasta. I did not even know about this monster. Information is scary sometimes, but I am still curious about the source of the op's article.
edit on 27-1-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

So, on the map, you can either get a mushroom cloud or a trailer park...and New Mexico is spared either of the two awful fates???

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
V FOR VICTORY ..... but lets keep it real.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the quofataferunt website is back, from what i get from the translations on that website, they moved to a new server last night, so that is why the website was down???

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join