It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are they about to Nuke us?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

That riddle was a mind-shaker in 1494.

Now? Not so much. =/

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

lmao my bad!
Had a feeling that was gonna happen somehow...
edit on 26-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

link   
Answer is "MAN"
however it doesnt work for me it just says website is shuting down

link   
well i think i found an other hint on the map, stage 49 GHT 56 this is what i came up with= Stage 4-9, GHT 56= Germ Human Transfer 56 bio war, telemedicine.org... , it is a long read, could some one be leaking this to see if it could be found?
edit on 26-1-2011 by bekod because: got link to work

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

p,404 ʞuıן ɹnoʎ

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt

ALRIGHTY THEN
DO I REALLY NEED A SECOND LINE

Huh? Would that be to my skeptism on the topic at hand or would that be the link I provided that anyone can find with a bit of digging? I mean the whole website is a scam they all are. Do you really think that a secret society that has been around since 1776 would make there website that easy to find?

Its about as believable as a impending invasion by secret societies with a full arsenal of nuclear arms.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Just to throw something out there.

Here in Texas, our state is in a "pissin' match" with the feds/epa over "green house" gas.

We are also having the super bowl in arlington (no, not dallas).

It seems that the feds will have some sort of aircraft in orbit over the city "checking for radiation".

?

Now, the feds have said "oh no, this is nothing to do with the argument". Personally, I think it does.

What I find weird is how the hell are they going to sniff a small nuke from a few thousand feet up IF IT DOESNT GO POP?

Like I said, just throwing that out there.

Links.

www.dallasnews.com... ce

www.star-telegram.com...

flightaware.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Tollon

Believe it or not I have remained skeptical the whole time, I was just interested in the topic and how it all fit together. It was pretty cool investigating it.

It's not our fault this made the front page, glad you enjoyed it though...contact the proper forum and voice your complaint on site policy.

I have spent a while on this thread today, and you are right most of it did seem crazy. But there were too many connections and we were just trying to get to the bottom of it to prove/debunk it.

Star for your awesome attitude

Oh - I won't complain at all. For 3 reasons.
1. I enjoyed it
2. Everyone is entitled to have a discussion here. That's what a forum is for.
3. If I didn't like it, I would ignore it instead of complaining about it.

I will keep following this thread. If nothing else I'll probably learn a little mor eabout the Illuminati and NWO.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

No harm intended I was joking about you joining two years ago.....

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by EvillerBob

Well thanks for the info. I am going to Google Earth it right now. If this is a church this is pretty cool.

I know this all seems crazy and I agree that it is most likely BS, but if that number to that site is actually affiliated with that church and you don't understand, I suggest please read the whole thread. I know it is lots to read, but it is the only way to make sense of it all.

It's not 'a church', it's THE church. The CDF is the body responsible for overseeing Catholic Doctrine.

Wikipedia Link

I don't think there's anything mysterious to the site at all. The map is nicely done from a technical/graphic perspective, but nothing there that I can't find here or a handful of other sites around the internet. I think ATS might be going through one of it's regular Apophenia outbreaks.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The only thing more embarrassing than me spending hours on an apparent possible/most probable hoax, is someone actually taking the time to create/link all these sites and site information discussed previously in this thread. My head hurts now.

It was still fun though, and who knows maybe a member will find another "link" to the "links"

edit on 26-1-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Well actually I did sign up with them about 2yrs ago as I was sniffing around the site and there is a register page. You just have to click on the blocks etc till you find it. Its fun, but honestly they can't spell for crap and why would they have a page that is all secretive without being secretive.

I had a good friend from Bavaria that was working as a environmental analyst in Trinidad and Tobago. He was very well known and his name would bring up a lot of links. Anyway he was a marine biologist and a Master Diver. He was very well educated a Doctorate etc. He used to always tell me that he was a member of the Illuminati. We used to play a game together online and he was one of the most interesting people on the game which is why I always spoke to him.

Anyway he told me right before he disappeared from the game and I never spoke to him again. That he was working on something really big and if he was successful I would know about it because the whole world would know about it. He never did tell me what hew as working on. He is the one that taught me a lot about the Illuminati and there origins. Just thought I would share that as I still haven't seen that thing that would change the world or maybe we have and I didn't know it was him.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
some good youtube watching on the subject related vids

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Wow that is pretty interesting. I wonder what happened to him?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I found something that struck me...

because I live in Colorado I clicked on it first in the www.pccts.com... link...

What I found was "Colorado Nuclear War Zone (First phase N.A. of plan 218) 2011 - M055AD.GHT56 take F9Q11F)

what I particularly find interesting is "M055AD" spells out "Mossad" in most obvious fashion...I can't figure out what GHT56 or F9Q11F mean...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I am not avoiding you. I had to get offline to make my grandson dinner. I promise tomorrow I will put enough money onto my cell phone to make those calls, I am a woman of my word and my word is my honor. Im as curious as you, But I do have outside the internet obligations, please understand

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I randomly clicked on Colorado earlier in the thread and also found the MO55AD mention. That kind of made me start to realize that site was bunk. If Israel were to implicate itself on an attack on Colorado, I don't think they would allow themselves to end up on a site like that. That is a whole other thread though that I would not want to touch LOL.

But stranger things have happened...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
reply to post by bekod

p,404 ʞuıן ɹnoʎ
it works now, had the( ,) to close to the link line oops , feel free to add your thoughts i am on to some thing???

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

No problem friend. I suggest catching up on the thread. The number is the Vatican Church.

Don't bother calling them save your money. I called them. They don't answer this time of night.

Just catch up and you will understand. It is okay no need to apologize for tending to real life affairs.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

the GHT 56 could e Germ Human Transfer 56 the rate of or how contagious the germ is stage 49 could be stage 4-9, the other numbers i am still working on ie plan 218, MO55AD F9Q11F ends the game for me be fun playing will check back to see if anyone got a link or clue

edit on 26-1-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join